šŸŽ„ KK:H Weekend Event 12/11/20 - Keep The Cameras Rolling

Comments

• MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    Kalinda said everyone will get the storyline, some people including myself get it AND THE DOLL with future updates... I see no reason to worry

It's not about getting worried it's about Glu being unfair, if they want to give an item they should give everyone fairly.Ā 
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I only had 2 items in my palette, no Simon call with any kind of gig for event points, no storyline for the doll.Ā 
    I usually get excited for weekend events and SYS but so much of my enthusiasm has been lost with the new updates to SYS and this selective storyline update.Ā 
    Platform : iOSĀ 

• PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I had planned on chasing the gloves and dress this week... Until I only had 2 items in my pallet. I'm so frustrated but still really want the gloves...

I got the doll storyline on my main game and my guy game (he got nothing at the end), I know Kalinda said that eventually everyone would get the storylines but it's really unfair and idiotic that everyone didn't get it at the same time. Also look at me in a first place TS dress!! Remember when when actually had a chance to win those.Ā 

šŸ§”šŸ¤šŸ’—
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • pettybutprogressivepettybutprogressive Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    DeniKKH said:
    It might seem silly to get excited over the heather doll changing with our hair and skin tone, but Iā€™m so glad it does! It makes me so happy to see someone who looks like me. Since SYS started, I find myself changing my doll (blonde hair, lighter skin) to get higher scores, but thatā€™s taken a toll cause when I do submit looks similar to me, they flop. This doll is so pretty with my normal features. Representation matters. Hopefully, glu can incorporate more stuff like this šŸ¤žšŸ»šŸ™‚

Hopefully everyone will receive the storyline soon so everyone can get their own heather doll.Ā 

Also, the heather doll and the chad/crystal storylines are different. The chad one was last week, and I believe the heather storyline started on Monday!Ā 
    You are right. I have black hair IRL but when I have black or dark brown hair on my doll, they don't score well. ā˜¹ļø So even I dye my doll's hair lighter to score more votes sometimes. I wish it didn't have to be like that.
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I think I will take break from the forum. Every time I open it I just get frustrated. Honestly If I worked at glu I would be so done and would probably just laugh about all this during Monday meetings
    Ā iOS šŸ‡ŖšŸ‡Ŗ
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananasI want to know when exactly I will receive this doll. I am feelingĀ like a child who was ignored by Santa Claus for being naughty.
    Why update the game if not all will receive the gigs? This is ridiculous.Ā 

she/her | android player šŸŒ¼ english isn't my first languageĀ 

• karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Can I get my 40 K Stars back?

Why do I have TWO white pants in my boxes? And no glove either šŸ™„ I'm pissed
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PYĀ 
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    i wasnā€™t chosen for the weekday SYS trials so i honestly wouldā€™ve been extremely upset to not be apart of ā€œselective/random playersā€ this time around. Ā glu, why do you have to be the most anti-player satisfaction company to exist? just a friendly reminder some of us are days away from deleting this game in the new yearšŸ˜ŒāœØ
    ios playerĀ ā‹† ą¼˜ *šŸ¦‹
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Dolls what was the 12 Days of Kristmas gift today? And who called? I want to update the Encyclopedia thread but I can't remember and forgot to screenshot...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    @LindaVB iā€™m pretty sure it was maria with 5 green dye! someone please correct me if iā€™m wrongā¤ļø
  • InvidiaInvidia Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Dolls what was the 12 Days of Kristmas gift today? And who called? I want to update the Encyclopedia thread but I can't remember and forgot to screenshot...
    Simon called and I received emerald dyes (5 of them, I think)Ā 
  • hotshocolatehotshocolate Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    @sandraliis the reason people, like myself, are annoyed about the doll is this;

I appreciate the Chad/Crystal isnā€™t there so I can deal with that being ā€œselectedā€ players. However, donā€™t put it in the update screen and then not give it to everyone. Itā€™s unacceptable to advertise it and then not let everyone have a fair shot at it.
    exactly this. I said it the other day but it's false advertising to advertise it to everyone and then not include it in everyone's game. They also don't specify why not everyone gets included. I just wish all players had a fair chance to get everything šŸ„ŗ
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    Hello I am in LOVE and have no regrets on chasing it all šŸ‘øšŸ¼Ā 

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Also... how we have so many kollections on this update and none of them came today? Im really suspicious that our christmas gift will be a bunch of kollections on the same day.Ā 

she/her | android player šŸŒ¼ english isn't my first languageĀ 

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    My freebie was a dud. Suppose itā€™s a couple free shows šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Oh well, on with the grind.

I play on iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thank you @DearDelilah and @Invidia!
    There seems to be a pattern who calls, so I think it should have been Maria.Ā 
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    my free GB was the mighty 30 event points. decided to open two more boxes and got the dress. everyoneā€™s dolls look so stunning in the full outfit, mine looks so incomplete..šŸ’” should i keep chasing?
    agree- open more boxesĀ 
    like- keep saving for the holiday boxes & VIP

• kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Only had two items in my palate. I got super lucky and picked the only item I wanted. Glad I went with my gut because I would have picked energy had I gone with my usual box.Ā 
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Glu seems to be getting into a serious habit of promising things and not delivering.

gift for Black Friday? Didnā€™t happen.

Doll gift. Didnā€™t happen.

And both within the space of a month? Get ur act together man. Ur a business not a joke. Itā€™s like u donā€™t want money.Ā 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    PlayingĀ this doll since January 2020, and doubt Iā€™ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and Iā€™m really starting to loose the fun in this game āœŒšŸ¼āŒ)
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    Kalinda said everyone will get the storyline, some people including myself get it AND THE DOLL with future updates... I see no reason to worry
    itā€™s not about not getting it. itā€™s about getting it after the holidays(i think everything was holiday themed? idk lol) like at different times, for example, whats the fun of getting the doll after few months and not at the same time when you got the full outfit for your doll? idk just sus to me
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Thank you @DearDelilah and @Invidia!
    There seems to be a pattern who calls, so I think it should have been Maria.Ā 
    It was Maria who called.
    I think normal dye as a "gift" is pretty crappy. Three of our gifts have been dye.šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
  • Emma_KKH_xoEmma_KKH_xo Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    so... to recap:
    1. I got this stupid bathing suit set in my event gift box
    2. I was not chosen for the special storylines and didnā€™t get a doll
    3. We got dye for Kristmas 2 days in a row
    4. SYS

I donā€™t like to complain and be negative but I only started playing this summer and Iā€™m not having fun anymore. Glu treats everyone so unfairly and itā€™s getting really draining

• KylaVHKylaVH Registered Users, Member 115 Posts

• ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    The only item I really wanted (gloves) wasnā€™t in my pallet but grateful for the extra event points!
  • HuongGiangHuongGiang Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    luna54 said:
    Hello I am in LOVE and have no regrets on chasing it all šŸ‘øšŸ¼Ā 

Omg your doll looks reallyyy STUNNING, looks like a barbie princess šŸ’“Ā 
    I love how you style with the hair, make up and the pose so muchšŸ’ž
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I *had* to have the gown...
    Energy then the crown

Dress then energy

Energy then finallyyyyy the gownšŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜šŸ˜

I opened 8 boxes, got stars twice, so basically paid for 6. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    Totally worth it!Ā 

šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
  • TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    So I chased and got the tiara, the gloves and the hairšŸ„µ I am now wondering whether to open a christmas box with my remaining kstars or another GB box for the dress.Ā 

Agree - Christmas box
    Like - GB box
    Be kind šŸ¦‹
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes!Ā