🎥 KK:H Weekend Event 12/11/20 - Keep The Cameras Rolling

Comments

• skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts

Excuse me I CANNOT believe my luck!!!
    Now can we all get the doll storylines? Please? 🥺
    ⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ A+++ ○ Lvl 41
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts

I've gotten so used to saving my stars that I didn't consider chasing the dress at first, but after seeing how Facebook got shut down with no warning, I don't see a reason to play with long term goals in mind. Instead, I'm going to spend what I want whenever I want! Got the dress in box 5 and picked up the hair and tiara along the way!
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    This doll situation reminds me when Glu introduced the New Sys and so many got to enjoy the perks of that for weeks while everyone else just sat in the background and watched. The attitude at that time eventually those that don’t have it will get it. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    lalana said:

I've gotten so used to saving my stars that I didn't consider chasing the dress at first, but after seeing how Facebook got shut down with no warning, I don't see a reason to play with long term goals in mind. Instead, I'm going to spend what I want whenever I want! Got the dress in box 5 and picked up the hair and tiara along the way!

YOLO!    And your doll looks fab.  Live for today. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    @kokokokonut thank you!! It was a fun and successful chase 😊
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    i finally decided to say f*ck it and spin the diamond kollection.. to my surprise i actually got an item i really wanted!! heres my doll looking like such a princess sporting her new eyes and gb items 👸🏽👑

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Can we please get some confirmation we will get that doll later and not just the stories feature? It being holiday related, scares me. If we get the doll later, I will chase the crown. If not, I won’t and i’ll be sad obviously. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I love the cookie plate and the pants are cute! A little more than halfway done with the weekend event.🥰 I adore the painted toenails in these slides.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I must have been naughty because santa didn’t bring me a doll. Merry Christmas I guess 🥺
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    Glu really has his chosen ones. I also didn't win the mission that wins the doll 😔🤡
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH what is that pink thing sticking out from the doll's collar?
    iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @TrashleyKKH what is that pink thing sticking out from the doll's collar?
    Omg. I was about to post it on the glitch that needed to be fix thread. The doctor coat is glitching and it become this when I am not in Kloset 
    IOS Player 
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Can someone tell me what the best/quickest way to complete the event is? I’m assuming at the bel air house doing 3hour shows but any tips are really appreciated!😊 
    LMAO @TrashleyKKH I just came back to show this! Been inviting you all morning but now it’s this

iOS
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Also what rooms can i invite a guest at the bel air house for reality shows? 
    @scarley1999 definitely 3 hour shows at bel air. The guests are in the foyer, living room, dining room, and pool.
    iOS
  • ali015ali015 Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    Can someone tell me what the best/quickest way to complete the event is? I’m assuming at the bel air house doing 3hour shows but any tips are really appreciated!😊 
    You’re right! 3hr shows are the fastest! Should take you 18/19 energy by inviting all 4 people, talking to them, then doing the 1 energy and 2 energy tasks (if you’re lucky you only have to do the 2 energy task). From there, it’s just getting the energy to be able to do the shows. If you have the jet and a lot of time, fly around and tap. You can also vote in the voting booth. If you feel like spending kstars, there’s a lot more ways (like spinning collections you like ....it’ll hurt somewhat less when you get energy for your reality tv shows). 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @AliBryant I promise I am not a hacker. Ignore the white gloves ! 😂 
    IOS Player 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

Should I spin this a few times?
    Agree = Yes
    Like = No
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I got ice blue dye from my free box. :/  I would have preferred an item but I'm not chasing when I could keep saving for holiday boxes instead.
    Platform: Android

• kkh_jjkkh_jj Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    Wanted the hair and almost picked it but decided with the dress tile at the last second. In the end I’m just really glad to have avoided those tops.

🌸✨🌼
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    :((((
  • kaalja25kaalja25 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts

Spent 400 chasing these😔 The items are really pretty though so I'm not mad.
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    viola said:
    @SassyVoguette hollywood -> Mirimount pictures -> Mirimount studios -> the icon above the cameraman -> choose the house.
    I prefer Calabasas, it has 4 guests.
    Ok, a really stupid question, don’t judge, I haven’t played since forever... how do you actually start the show in bel air? 🤭😶🤣 
    Click on the camera logo thing above the camera man's head. Select 3hr Bel Air (or wherever you choose). It will take you into the house automatically. The 3hr in Bel Air is the best option.
    But I cant find him anywhere lol.. where is he?

He's in Hollywood, click Mirimount Studios

Thank you, I figured why he wasn’t there, I have started some 8hr cooking reality show with Kim at Bel Air 🤭 I have so many tasks, since I wasnt playing for 3 years.. its awful hahaha so at this point I don’t know what am I doing. Oh, at least I got the first 25 points and the hair was in the box 🎊🎉 
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

im PISSED
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I really wanted gloves, but in my free box I got this amazing dress and I bought another one and got this hairstyle 🥰

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

Took a spin on this and I got the bundle! 😊
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    VB is full of people using new doll. And I want it too 🥺 really not fair that holiday gift is not for everyone..
    iOS player