🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts

• nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    So,hi. I didn't really played the game too much time,but the events of the past week and the leaving of the game of my friend @LovelyEmma made me realise i'm done with this. Switching platforms was so hard,and i still miss some stuff (SYS items and 12 of kristmas) and,when i found a way that didn't demand use my small phone to play tjis game,Kalinda said "it doesn't support it"... So yeah,i'm done too. I'm going to do exactly like my friend told me,spend all my k-stars in christmas boxes to get a little serotonin (is it like that?) and then leave. I realise that it consumes too much of time,and sometimes i miss having nothing to do. Goodbye to the forum, i hope you find joy in this game again,and if not,find a game who treats you like you deserve. I love you tons,but this is the end. 
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited December 2020
    And also what’s up with the whole survey situation. I spent days trying to complete surveys and they all disqualified me. Over the past days I’ve managed to complete 2-3 surveys. I spent hours answering questions for literally no reason apparently! 🤔I’m giving my personal information, wasting time on questions and get 0 compensation. What was the purpose of me filling out the profile with my personal information at the start if I’m then ‘not suitable’ for any survey? If they don’t want to compensate people for wasting their time, these surveys should either state who is suitable or should only pop up if actually suitable based on your profile. And what’s up with the UK offers options for iOS ? It’s absolute garbage, 99% of things on there look like it would be a scam. My bf plays KKH on android and he gets options to play other games and get kstars for levelling up. Whereas my options are to sign up to some untrustworthy website/product 😫😫 Glu seriously need to sort this out 
    @evilraccoon had the same experience and I know that hurts. I've managed to get k-stars easier completing offers for playing games.
    Edit: for the Holiday Heather doll, I've found out not everyone getting her only after I have achieved her.
    I just want to be positive for once and say that maybe GLU didn't give the doll to everyone because of the real cool partial dye she does and of the fact that she changes skin and hair colour every time your doll does. I think a handheld like this doll takes much more time to be programmed, so they just had a try with half of the players to see if she really works correctly.
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts

wow thanks....how very generous of you glu. what about some free diamonds???

I'm sorry but i find these gifts we're getting so...underwhelming 😐
    Agreed. Where are the free items or diamonds? The hot chocolate was such a cute gift, and now we’re just getting dyes and a few k-stars...hmmm...
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    We got the exact same gifts last year, what do people keep expecting 
  • Nat_kkhNat_kkh Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    I don’t know if it’s the right thread to ask this but, should I save kstars for a holiday boxes? or should I spent them on kollection? Yesterday I got Beautiful Eden and I really want the eyes but maybe I should wait for another time and save up for the boxes? the prizes in the boxes are quite seasonal and I don’t know if they going to be really useful in the future. idk🤷🏼‍♀️
    Awesome- boxes 
    Like- Kollection
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Thanks for the kstars. Diamonds would have been nice since they're harder to earn, but at least it goes towards holiday box savings.
    Platform: Android

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Treat yourself to 3x energy because you're exhausted from SYS 

• kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    The fact that it says ENERGY but not DIAMONDS is so upsetting lol.
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts

Hi, I was playing around with some of the eyes....and did this set always look like this? Almost like dented in? I feel like a lot of the eyes haven’t looked right from the past few updates, so I’m not sure if I’m just over scrutinizing at this point. 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    BooskiBabii said:
    3 Kstars isn't much of a gift. Since we got dye and kstars the last 3 gifts, I really figured today's gift would be much better. Shame on me for that.
    🤡🤡🤡
    i really doubt it will get any better
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    edited December 2020
    just went on my game to submit a look for sys and i realized the gift for today was 3 STARS?!?! seriously?? that really brightened up my day for sure!!😐