Ticket buyers must fall or maybe trip?

AriannakkhAriannakkh Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
I'm at lost for words! I really want to know where are all the ticket buyers??? Like who are you? And why?? You ruined it you ruined everything for us

Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    To be fair, people can spend their money how they want, there isn’t any limits or rules to how much they can spend, though I understand it can be unfair at times, or all the time now.
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    Well the tickets are way too cheap. So don't blame the buyers blame the company🤷
    edited December 2020
    milrist said:
    Well the tickets are way too cheap. So don't blame the buyers blame the company🤷
    I agree with you on that but I’ve seen this with many companies, if they overprice the tickets people will complain a lot, especially cause everything in the game costs to much money already.
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    The problem is that Glu makes the competition portion of this game the main money maker. In other games, you can buy what you want, but any competitions are based on your skill. Buying extras might give you an advantage, but free players can still do really well if they are good enough at the game. In my opinion, if Glu wants to salvage their loyal non-ticket buying players, then need to remove the option to buy tickets. Let people buy stars and diamonds to help boost their scores, but only give everyone the allotted number of tickets and let the voters decide. You really can't blame people for buying tickets; that's what SYS (now at least) was designed to get people to do. 
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    milrist said:
    I agree with you on that but I’ve seen this with many companies, if they overprice the tickets people will complain a lot, especially cause everything in the game costs to much money already.

Yeah but maybe they should make kstars cheaper🤗
    Either way the whole pricing system doesn't make sense. I can't believe that the prices are almost the same all across the world. While the average american earns twice as much money for a week as I do in a month while working more. They should be working on that if they want more income🤷
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I think there should be a cap on how many tickets you can use. Or even better, use the average to decide the winner. That way people can use as many tickets as they want, only the average score will matter. Ticket buyers should be in a separate group from dolls who only use the free tickets. Like, as soon as you use a bought ticket it throws you in a new sys group with other tb. It will never happen though bc Glu is so money hungry. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • AriannakkhAriannakkh Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I think there should be a cap on how many tickets you can use. Or even better, use the average to decide the winner. That way people can use as many tickets as they want, only the average score will matter. Ticket buyers should be in a separate group from dolls who only use the free tickets. Like, as soon as you use a bought ticket it throws you in a new sys group with other tb. It will never happen though bc Glu is so money hungry. 
    Yes!! Like put them together this will make everything and everyone so much happier like we wouldn't even mind those ticket buyers battling it out. Last sys I did so well I just got 56+ votes and even 60 and I got places 6th cause of ticket buyers it's sad 
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    It would be way easier if TS would be based only on the votes for the 14 free tickets we have, so the ranking would be equal for everyone - and then, if anyone want to spent money for other tickets (just for achieving the last earnable, for example), the score will be up only for the earnable.
    Plus I agree with @Emme1216 about not being angry with TB but I'm slightly mad at them when they spend so much money on tickets for not following the SYS theme and objectively dressing like clowns.

FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
    edited December 2020
    abasili93 said:
    It would be way easier if TS would be based only on the votes for the 14 free tickets we have, so the ranking would be equal for everyone - and then, if anyone want to spent money for other tickets (just for achieving the last earnable, for example), the score will be up only for the earnable.
    Plus I agree with @Emme1216 about not being angry with TB but I'm slightly mad at them when they spend so much money on tickets for not following the SYS theme and objectively dressing like clowns.

You know if it was even possible for Glu to do, they should do this for Trendsetters, we get old Trendsetters back and we have 2 kinds of groups (Free-player groups and Ticket-Buyer groups) at the start of the event your with free players and if you decide to buy tickets, doesn’t matter what amount, your thrown into the ticket buyer group for the rest of the event, free players remain untouched. And when a new show your style event starts, it repeats itself, it can be fair like that because if you want to quit ticket buying, that way you aren’t paired with ticket buyers forever.
    I just don’t think Glu has that kind of power to do something like that IMO
    Edit: If players don’t wanna follow the theme accordingly then they shouldn’t be getting 40s-50s we all know the voting booth is rigged, that needs some checking up to.
    but they’d be wasting money dressing up like clowns and they deserve to get bad scores for not following theme.
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    pristineperson said:
    abasili93 said:

You know if it was even possible for Glu to do, they should do this for Trendsetters, we get old Trendsetters back and we have to kinds of groups (Free-player groups and Ticket-Buyer groups) at the start of the event your with free players and if you decide to buy tickets, doesn’t matter what amount, your thrown into the ticket buyer group for the rest of the event, free players remain untouched. And when a new show your style event starts, it repeats itself, it can be fair like that because if you want to quit ticket buying, that way you aren’t paired with ticket buyers forever.
    I just don’t think Glu has that kind of power to do something like that IMO
    Edit: If players don’t wanna follow the theme accordingly then they shouldn’t be getting 40s-50s we all know the voting booth is rigged, that needs some checking up to.
    but they’d be wasting money dressing up like clowns and they deserve to get bad scores for not following theme.
    @pristineperson I agree with you, and I must say I agree with every idea in this thread, but I think any of them would work with a rigged VB. Maybe if the VB was fore transparent and fair TBs wouldn't even be a serious problem.
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    I love love love the idea of putting TB and non TB in separate groups, but I think that most TB become TB because other people in their groups buy tickets. I dont think glu will ever do this :( 
  • zoeykkzoeykk Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I do believe if the TBs are really crazily spending all the money buying tickets and submitting on-point styles, they are not to blame bc I mean if someone has that amount of money to spare on a game, it is their choice.

I question why there would be TBs submitted off-theme styles getting 20+ votes each time, buying so many tickets to get to 1000+ votes, this to me is just insanity.
    Toronto, Canada | Been playing since the beginning of the game
    Level 51 | A+++
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I really like the idea of two different groups (TBs and not TBs). I think that it could be possible if at the beginning of the event you could choose to play with the regular 14 tickets or eventually to buy some tickets. In the no-TBs’s part you can’t buy tickets after the first décision. 
    The advantage for the paying players is more prizes to win. As if it exists one Bronze group for no-TB and a Gold group for the rest. 
    I’d be happy to play “only” for 3 prizes but without the anxiety of compete with players who can spend real money. ☺️ 
    maybe I also write this on the suggestion thread.
  • BibygatoBibygato Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    The competition isn't about you style anymore and this is so upsetting. Like I watch thousands ads every week to get Kgems and buy the best outfits, but in the and it doesn't matter how good your look is, because anyone can buy new tickets and passes you with 10 votes per look.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Welcome to the forum @Bibygato 💗💗
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    I don't think it's fair to blame ticket buyers when the game is giving them the option in the first place. They ruined the competition with this advantage, like the tickets should help you get all the earnables and nothing else. 

I think a good idea to handle this could also be to only count your best 5 outfits. Tickets buyers could have unlimited chances, but they would also have to deliver with an outstanding outfit. Otherwise it's not a competition.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014