🎥 KK:H Weekend Event 12/11/20 - Keep The Cameras Rolling

Comments

• RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    LOVE how versatile the earnable outfit is!!! Holiday Slumber Party host? Or 2020 Cheetah Girls remake? 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    i even tried being as slow as possible and try to complete it maybe tomorrow.. but what do i do now? 😳

• katiekittykatiekitty Registered Users, Member 62 Posts

I also didn’t get the holiday doll 🥺 Please Glu 🥺
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    how is how is everyone finishing the event so quickly! Im isolating as my partner has tested positive for Covid so I literally have nothing else to do and I’m only now I’m getting the pants!! I’m doing 3hr reality gigs in Bel Air I don’t know how I can go any faster 😂
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    got the dress in my free box 

that’s for amateurs
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    jlr224 said:
    how is how is everyone finishing the event so quickly! Im isolating as my partner has tested positive for Covid so I literally have nothing else to do and I’m only now I’m getting the pants!! I’m doing 3hr reality gigs in Bel Air I don’t know how I can go any faster 😂
    im guessing some of the players maybe chased for the gb items which gives you bonus points (also can get you a lot of energy lol) and if you have enough stars (in the kloset the star and heart count) it fills up the first star on your gig? im not too sure how that works as i dont have it myself 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    edited December 2020
    jlr224 said:
    Having gb items helps speed up the process since you get extra event points for each item. When my energy is full I'm able to complete 2 reality shows. Without items you get 16 points per show. With each item it increases. 
    1 item= 23 points per show
    2 items= 25 points 
    3 items= 28 points 
    4 items= 30 points 
    So if you do three shows back to back then you will have almost 100 points. 

Also, I hope your partner starts feeling better soon. Covid is so scary and dangerous. Sending them get well wishes.🤗🤗

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I love the gown in blue and how you styled it. Your doll is gorgeous, and always. @TrashleyKKH 😍
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • mynameiselliemynameisellie Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    My doll be looking hella cute today :)
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    @QueenRhia TYSM for the chart!! Thanks to you, I only had to open two more for the dress!!!

Free box, hair — gloves — bra

Decided to go for dress, got shoes — then the gown!

• TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Guys when is VIP? I need to know if I can afford to chase the dress 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Tessakkh said:
    Guys when is VIP? I need to know if I can afford to chase the dress 
    I’m gonna guess it’s 2-3 weeks from now?
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    i’ve been so busy with finals that i’ve barely had time to even open the game 😫 i finally finished all my finals today which i’m super relieved about. i wanted the hair so i decided to chase a little and i got really lucky! i got my kstars back and still got the hair 😊

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @brunakkh Wow 😍😍 those eyes look absolutely gorgeous on your doll ! 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I did a few gigs that I had stacked up so it would take me a bit longer and now I’m finished 😊 I love everything this weekend 💕 I’m still debating on whether to chase the gloves or not though

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • rosalieisboringrosalieisboring Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    edited December 2020
    edit: nevermind
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @AmyMimi thank you so much 🥺
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    I was weak and took a spin on the diamond kollection and got the only item I wanted! My doll might have a new face now

Your doll is so cute ! Eyes looks good with the GS lips 🥰
  • SaffronSaffron Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I keep seeing this princess doll in SYS. If I haven’t gotten it is something wrong? Or how can I obtain it?😅

Please help🥰
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    maaaan every time i sign in this forum i realize i'm so poor that even my doll is poor. How do you get all the items NOW? i'm struggling to even get the cookie fml 😭
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @ViennaKKH thank you baby 🥰
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • ali015ali015 Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    Saffron said:
    I keep seeing this princess doll in SYS. If I haven’t gotten it is something wrong? Or how can I obtain it?😅

Please help🥰
    Some people got randomly picked for the new storyline this week that required them to track down the heather doll. They got it as a reward at the end! It’s been kinda a bummer bc not everyone is getting the reward and will have to wait (someone said until the next month?) until everyone gets the storyline.
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts

me with my plate of cookies! 🍪 i was debating on whether i would go for the outfit or not. you ladies make it look so good! i’m gonna go for whatever i can get and style other things with it if i don’t get the whole thing 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • SaffronSaffron Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    ali015 said:
    Saffron said:

Please help🥰
    Some people got randomly picked for the new storyline this week that required them to track down the heather doll. They got it as a reward at the end! It’s been kinda a bummer bc not everyone is getting the reward and will have to wait (someone said until the next month?) until everyone gets the storyline.
    I see. Yeah, that is a bummer haha😅 Thank you for clearing this up for me🥰 Hopefully I will get to play the storyline as well... eventually!
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @BooskiBabii thank you so much for your comment , it made my day since I am doing so horrendously for this SYS. Your doll is amazing and I hope you will eventually get the ombre lips. 
    IOS Player 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Maybe the earnable seperates are meant to be a pyjama set but I decided to style the top in a “non-pyjama” way. ✌🏻

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997