🗳️🔁KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 12/14/20 - Tropical Getaway!🌴🍹👙❓

Comments

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    is it just me or the dress seems like it will be see through when dyed? just like the other almost all previous items lol
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2020

@Carlotta_Vandenburg You’re so right Doll!  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    edited December 2020
    i like the earnables a lot(: really like the suitcase too, but oh well 🤷🏼‍♀️ i mean... like castles as well, but some things are just unaffordable... 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Earnables. Love the white swimsuit with golden chains belt. Love the hat but not the hair underneath. Wish it is a hair accessory that I can put on some curly beach waves hairstyles. 

TS. Sigh. Such a gorgeous look for a getaway. I hope Glu maybe could add like other luggage pieces and handheld camera in a weekend event where everyone can earn it in the future. 
    IOS Player 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Earnables. Love the white swimsuit with golden chains belt. Love the hat but not the hair underneath. Wish it is a hair accessory that I can put on some curly beach waves hairstyles. 

TS. Sigh. Such a gorgeous look for a getaway. I hope Glu maybe could add like other luggage pieces and handheld camera in a weekend event where everyone can earn it in the future. 
    It is a hair accessory actually
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    edited December 2020

It is a hair accessory actually
    Kalinda said hair, so the hair and hat are together, it isn't changeable. It would be better if it was an accessory, but sadly it's not.

Idk I'm confused now.🤦🏻‍♀️

@KalindaKing is the hair attached to the hat or can we use any hairstyle?
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Dangit! I gotta pull all the swimwear out of storage again. Bikini's nice. Here's hoping I make it to the hat. 

Great to see more cute TS stuff I can't get. Idk why I bother looking at TS spoilers anymore. Might as well wait for the surprise so I don't have to wallow in the disappointment and false hope I feel every week waiting for the even to start.
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    uuu i'm in bronze T____T sadly, no chance at getting the luggage....
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    I really want the camera so i’m hoping i’ll be able to snag it🥺 but i’m excited for this! I always score super high in swim themes so i’m honestly okay with the fact we have one in december since I have so many looks I can use from past SYSes! I dyed two bikinis tons of colors already and also have the aqua & elle woods one now! really like the earnables & i’m excited for an easy non-stressful theme😌
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I thought the hat was like a hair accesory and we would be able to use it with different hairstyles lol I just realized it's not 😅
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Finally there will be a beach sys during my summer here 🤩 it always sucked that when it was cold irl I was dressing up my doll in swimsuits, but it matches my weather for once and I’m so happy!!!!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Oh yes, a proper Koko introduction ‼️‼️
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    edited December 2020
    The hat should be a accessory, I saw a hacker in voting booth wear it with a different hairstyle 😄
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    irl i hate the beach (🎶...but i stand in california with my toes in the sand 🎶) but i love beach themes!!! can’t wait to share my looks and see yours 🥰

i only like the beach after 6 pm when the kids, the sun and the super heat are all gone 🤣
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • cleopatraliakcleopatraliak Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    ali015 said:

When these spoilers aren’t even exciting anymore because the hackers have already shown us everything 😍
    Where did you see them?
  • hiralhiral Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Ahhh I want the camera!! 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    daniekkh said:
    this theme fits the weather in my country perfectly lol we really be drinking hot chocolate when it's 23°c outside 🥴
    we drink hot tea when it’s 50°c outside 😿
    iOS player
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    edited December 2020

This was at the beginning of 2019. But I'm also having trouble with finding the actual thread :(
    @greeneyeddove437
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    The hat is an accessory... I saw it on things that ✨ cannot be named ✨ 🙄🤗
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I love tropical weather themes! Germany is so cold and depressing right now 😂 Send help. But for real, putting on a swimsuit and getting into the sea and baking under the heat of the sun is really motivating me to get through the lockdown right now!