🗳️🧸SYS - 12/10/20 - Theme - Slumber Party - Get those Jammies on!🍪🥱🧸

Comments

• ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Edit: completely misread the comments so deleting to get my spammy confusion out of the way
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited December 2020
    There’s a doll in this weeks gift box outfit!?! Omg why do I not have it!!
    How do I get it? What’s the first quest of the storyline?

It's only for select players, but they said everyone else will get it eventually.
    Wait are you only able to get this weekend’s gift box items if you were selected for the storyline? I got the storyline and haven’t been on the forum much this weekend so I didn’t know this was a thing. If that’s the case that’s really crappy for the dolls who didn’t get the storyline not being able to have the GB items this weekend. 
    No the doll isn't a gift box item, it's an item from a storyline that only some players got. The doll is wearing this weekend's gift box outfit. Everyone still got gift boxes this weekend. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts

I'm in a 1st place now but not for a long time because there is 1 non-massive TB that's not submit her looks yet. Hope that this SYS end now so i really could get the TS prizes. Love them but i don't want to buy any TT to win them, regret the last time i bought TT to win the prizes.

Here are my 10 looks, not so bad but not so good. Except for the first 2 looks that always tanked like it always does.

Btw i don't really understand VB. I see a lot of dolls using exactly the same looks, but some got high votes, some got low votes. Funny it is.

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Has anyone lost a ticket they had or their clock glitch? 
    Here's my issue...I hope I explain it clearly lol...
    I had 3 extra tickets, so I started this sys with 5 tickets. I knew I would get a ticket around 9 pm, and when I last checked it was 7 something it said 3 tickets and then had my timer (like 1 hr and xx minutes). So I went into my game at 9:20 and it said 4 tickets with no clock. I counted it up and the game either took one of my tickets and I just realized it (haven't submitted any extra looks) or my clock glitched. Either way, now I'm 20 minutes past the time for when I will get my last ticket so I will only end up with 13. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    For me it’s one of the most interesting theme in a wile

• daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts

@kokokokonut if it's not you then this doll looks so much like your pfp 😬
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Last 3 looks I submitted. Doing well but kinda sad cos I’m at bronze III and can’t get the dress ☹️

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

I think I might submit extra tickets for sure, I can’t stop thinking about how gorgeous this dress is, and probably one of the best looking items we have had in awhile imo. I just can’t get over how amazing it looks💗
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I either caught @LindaVB or her clone

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @MollyMonroe congratulations on your new motherhood!!! I miss you and hope to see your doll back soon ♥️♥️
    edited December 2020

Recent looks. The shorter hairstyle is doing consistently well for me ♥️ It’s my favorite in the game ♥️
    edited December 2020

I just passed my TB and am #2 in my group 😍 (I’m very sure this won’t last too long)
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts

me with my boxed wine 🍷 when i am able to submit this look, it better do well 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 

Just noticed this is backwards?? I noticed the same thing in the voting booth with certain auras
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Hello Ladies, I’m new in this forum but not new in the game. I’m really sick bc of this new system! I literally submitted the same outfit if some of these girls right here and I got 27 votes!! I’m so sad, I really loved the prizes but I will end in 28th position 😭😭😭 

ps I’m sorry for my English lol

Honestly not upset with this score! 😌
    edited December 2020

Decided to go seeing what everyone’s outfit looks like in my trendsetters. I see this Glitch is still a thing, no one has any handhelds and everyone has this aura. 
    This is just weird
    Edit: I had to show this, it’s killing me
  • suziq24suziq24 Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

These scores are so discouraging! With 2 tickets left till the end of the event I’m still not close to getting the last  earnable but I’ll still end up in the fiery hell that is the gold tier if I don’t skip submitting tickets...well played glue..well played! 

Also @clarizzo has been a Victim of the no hand glitch
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited December 2020
    So I'm doing quite good but there are TBs in my group (just like in everyone else's, so I get it) 
    Here are my looks 1-10. Already repeating outfits because I just can't be bothered haha, I quickly log in, submit a look and then forget about this game's existence. 

Also, this hair I bought on Black Friday 100% paid off, the pink robe and fluffy slippers are useful too. 

I'm 12th right now, so I wanted to maybe buy an extra ticket to get to the ice cream handheld but they raised the prices for tickets too ☹️ (for my country, along with FG, Triple Threat and such) 
    I'm contemplating whether a handheld is worth all the hassle lol. 

I remember some doll saying "raise ticket prices!!" Welp, let's exchange then, because I wish prices for my country stayed the same 🙃
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Loved this doll in the VB last night! 

And here are my looks 4 through 10.

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    First time seeing this glitch...

Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes! 
  • anocadosanocados Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Some of the looks I submitted. My scores seem to be picking up and reaching 50s now and I’m quite happy about my TS place. I’m sad I won’t be able to get the aura and robe because TBs but hopefully I’ll at least reach 4th place so I can get the ice cream. 
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    edited December 2020

I'm in a 1st place now but not for a long time because there is 1 non-massive TB that's not submit her looks yet. Hope that this SYS end now so i really could get the TS prizes. Love them but i don't want to buy any TT to win them, regret the last time i bought TT to win the prizes.

Here are my 10 looks, not so bad but not so good. Except for the first 2 looks that always tanked like it always does.

Btw i don't really understand VB. I see a lot of dolls using exactly the same looks, but some got high votes, some got low votes. Funny it is.

@violettaelliot I'm in your group!!!!!!! I'm Nat. Our TS looks soooooo weird, I'm super afraid..... I hope we tie for 1st!!! 🥳
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Looks 7-11. Not scoring good. I was in 5th place and still waiting my 12 get votes so I don’t know if I be in it again because other dolls are super close to me. Top 4 are tbs, but I never ended in top 5 in silver level so I think at the end someone definitely steal my ice cream 🥺
    edit: with my 12 look I didn’t get in 5th place, now I’m in 6th 🥺 oh well..I had really big hopes for this sys, I love all items in it. 

Edit: my looks was in wrong order 🙈
    iOS player 

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    I either caught @LindaVB or her clone

Yay that’s me!! Thank you for your vote ❤️
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    These did much better 🎉 

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 9-12. Should get the last earnable with my last tickets. Repeating the cream outfit and Xmas onesie as they keep scoring well but I’ve run out of unlocks so I’m gonna have to throw some bits together for my last two looks. Didn’t realise until after I hit submit that I’d forgot to change hair colour so was happy when it didn’t score too badly.

I play on iOS