🎥 KK:H Weekend Event 12/11/20 - Keep The Cameras Rolling

18910111214Next

Comments

• jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    I absolutely love this weekends earnables 😍 I know they’re suppose to be pyjamas but they work so well with other items!!
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    My looks with the weekend earnables ❤️

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Basak said:

Maybe the earnable seperates are meant to be a pyjama set but I decided to style the top in a “non-pyjama” way. ✌🏻
    @Basak i really like the way you styled this top 😍
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @SamanaKKH Awwww, thank you so much! 🥺♥️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    I got stars in my free box, so I decided to open another one and it has dye 🤡

I take this as a sign to stop here, although seeing your beautiful dolls with gb items make me wanna chase. I have to resist, I'm saving for VIP 😔
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Fml... I have 0 stars now, and still didn't get the damn hair. Ugh! 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’m sorry @QueenRhia! That really sucks 🙁 The next time you buy more boxes, you will have a slightly better chance of getting what you want if you choose 3 boxes from the same palette instead of 1 box from 3 different palettes! I wasted a lot of k-stars before someone taught me that. 
  • maimsmaims Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    You guys, what is this doll item from? I just came across it on the Vote On Looks section. The doll is wearing the exact outfit from this weekends special event.  I'm so curious! Lol and of course it's the only unavailable item. :neutral:

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    maims said:
    You guys, what is this doll item from? I just came across it on the Vote On Looks section. The doll is wearing the exact outfit from this weekends special event.  I'm so curious! Lol and of course it's the only unavailable item. :neutral:

It’s an item from a storyline that only selected players get
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Ugh, I bought a box, got 40 k-stars and thought that I got my stars back so I might as well buy another one. Then I got some random piece of clothing... I was going to pick the box with the dress but changed my mind🙄 so close...
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Probably the latest I'm finishing a reality event, the earnables are just so tacky. The silhouette is nice I guess 😅

• saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Loving this weekends earnables!!
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I wasn’t really into the earnables that much when Kalinda posted them in the update thread but I actually like them since they are separates, I thought the top and pants were a whole outfit, I wonder if they could do well in some kind of Chic/Street Style sys event 
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    In love❤🐆