🗳️🧸SYS - 12/10/20 - Theme - Slumber Party - Get those Jammies on!🍪🥱🧸

Comments

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Rikk said:

@rikk Eat lots of cake, and have fun and love!
    Thank you so much @kokokokonut @basak and @woahbabesursotoxic! My birthday is actually April 10th, so this was really a nice surprise! I appreciate the love anyway and I’ll take it honey 💕
    Lmaooo oh 💀💀
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    Some gorgeous dolls I found in the voting booth. 
  • racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    my top ten has 1000+ votes and my top three are over 2000. I’ve missed multiple tickets this weekend as I’ve had no motivation to even play. so i’m in 28th place lol
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Beth0401 said:
    Is the mask worth levelling up for? Not sure wether to submit my last ticket or not. If I level up I’ll be in gold , I like it but not sure if it’s worth it or I could level down and get a silver box what should I do please help 

Agree- Get the mask and level up 
    Like- Get a silver box and level down 

you should definitely get the TrendSetter box for sure, I love the mask, it has a somewhat good placement unlike some other hair accessories but if you get lucky enough with a TrendSetter box you could get a glorious item, probably better than the current TrendSetters items!
    Knowing my luck I’ll get dye or energy 💀 think I might just do it though as I don’t really wanna be in gold 😩
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    Last 4 looks, currently 3rd place, there's a clear tb that will win, I just hope I get the ice cream (top 5 prize since I'm on silver II) I had a lot of fun this sys, I know not everyone did and that honestly sucks :c BRING BACK THE OLD SYS (but keep the 5 ts items,  just make the gold prize distribution everyones distribution so a lot of people can win at least one item)

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Oh My gosh, what a brain fart I had this morning.  I Happy Birthday'd @Rikk, when it's @SisSnappedLikeThanos 's Birthday so doll, @SisSnappedLikeThanos Hope YOUR birthday is fabulous.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    AAAAH it’s an emergency. how do i stay in 4th place (hopefully lol) and NOT level up?? i don’t want to go to gold😭😭😭
  • suziq24suziq24 Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    my top ten has 1000+ votes and my top three are over 2000. I’ve missed multiple tickets this weekend as I’ve had no motivation to even play. so i’m in 28th place lol
    Gold looks so horrible. It’s crazy that your top 10 has similar scores to my top 2 in silver II. 

• KylaVHKylaVH Registered Users, Member 115 Posts

I’m super sad and confused as to how my votes went from this (top row) to this (bottom row) for my last few looks🥺 
  • AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    Ahh, I really want the last earnable, my last 2 tickets could get it but I’m waiting till the last second to send in my outfits. I wanna see if I can go down a level because I feel like future sys events are going to be amazing and I’ll want a chance at winning (at least) one thing in the trendsetters. If I get stuck in between I’ll use my last two tickets but... ahhh it’s just sad and the prize distribution I feel has improved (yes, we should have more items in lower ranks) but only 1st and 2nd place get really good items..!? Just, sad. 
    iOS user! 
  • AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    @Msjagger68 I was in gold too last sys, while the prize distribution is amazing, it’s all ticket buyers and the best I got was the bronze throwback box. It’s so sad.
    iOS user! 
  • pastizzipastizzi Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I'm in gold now and in 24th place.  I can't wait to be kicked out to the lower level.  I loved the prizes and won't even get the mask.

• Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    I was 2nd/1st all the event and now THREE TBs appeared 😩
  • karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I wanted 3 more votes to get the 3 K-Stars and to level down, so I submitted the worst outfit I could think of and I got 1 vote less than another outfit I submitted LOL

Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    Jarly said:
    @evilraccoon Where's the black puffer from?
    What black puffer?
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I decided to stop at 12 looks because I had no chance of reaching the last earnable. I'm currently #20 on the leaderboard (Silver II). I'm hoping someone will overtake me so I can level down. I'm really sick of this game now. The top 2 have over 1000 points and 3 and 4 have over 900🙄

• alison31alison31 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    suziq24 said:
    Gold looks so horrible. It’s crazy that your top 10 has similar scores to my top 2 in silver II. 

omg we’re in the same group! 🤣 my name is merve ✨
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Happy birthday @SisSnappedLikeThanos@thallisa! I hope you both had an awesome day. 🥳🎉🎂
  • skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    edited December 2020

Add me to the list of people stuck in a ticket buyer nightmare. Top 19 are all above 700, I’m in 25th. I hate it here 🥴
    ⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ A+++ ○ Lvl 41
  • heatherxoxoheatherxoxo Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Omg how frustrating, just one vote off. 
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    I'm so mad at myself for the bad styling.... ☹️
    I didn't get the last earnable until the very beginning of the game. Yes, these aren't the best looks, but I'm still thinking about whether GLU can manipulate and encourage us to buy tickets
    Anyway want to share my favorite male look of a rich bachelor living his best life 😎🍾

• raydollraydoll Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hi! New here — are those bots or is this really people buying these votes? This is just insane!!!
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

Yeah, no. I’m not doing this. 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    my top 6 all have over 2000 points now😂
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Those are my last 2 looks. I wasn't really sure what to do, that's why I'm quite surprised they scored that well 🤷‍♀️

I was 10 points away from getting the last earnable, so I just wanted to have fun. I was aware the gold one is off theme, but it was the only thing that matches the Heather doll, since I didn't get the gb dress.
    And for the last look I choose this dress I love, but always scored poorly.
    Also, for the other outfits I changed my dolls hair to blonde and eyes to blue, just to get more votes. But for these two I wanted to leave my doll like she normally looks like, and it scored very well.

I am 14th right now in Gold lvl, so if stays that way I'll get the mask. If not, I'll gladly level down 🙆‍♀️
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    I knew gold wasn't going to be easy but I had hoped to get lucky and possibly get one of the new items... At this point I'm hoping my silver box doesn't suck.

Also I know this isn't the proper thread to ask, but does anyone know where this handheld is from?

🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    edited December 2020