🗳️🧸SYS - 12/10/20 - Theme - Slumber Party - Get those Jammies on!🍪🥱🧸

Comments

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    This is literally the worst I’ve ever scored. Like ever. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • BeckieEllaBeckieElla Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    How is this even possible? Are you kidding me, Glu?!I submitted this look only to got my silver box and level down to silver III and this happened. Seriously, what a joke!

Brazilian. iOS player since 2020.  Level 54. English is not my first language.
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I knew gold wasn't going to be easy but I had hoped to get lucky and possibly get one of the new items... At this point I'm hoping my silver box doesn't suck.

Also I know this isn't the proper thread to ask, but does anyone know where this handheld is from?

That’s a new handheld from the kloset available for purchase with 15 diamonds
    You know now that I think of it, 15 diamonds for a handheld like that is nowhere near worth purchasing.
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @pristineperson Thank you!! My stupid self checked everything but the closet! 😂 ... also pretending there aren't overpriced diamond items in the closet.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • reireireireireirei Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Anybody else’s votes dropped throughout the weekend? First 7 looks were all 50+ and since then it has been going down. Now I get 39 votes for the same looks. 🤔
    Mine dropped also and it's sad because I thought I'll be getting the last earnable but turns out i need 6 more votes to earn it and I don't have any tickets anymore. from 44-51 votes to 32-34 votes. though I'm sending same outfits, but different combination/colors :( 
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Despite scoring in the high 40s low to mid 50s through the whole event I won’t even come on the top 10 my score board is ridiculous. I’m so sick of these type of SYS that unless you by tickets you haven’t a hope of winning any prizes!! 
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    I think I spotted beautiful @Rikk in the voting booth! 

To clear up my previous comments, no I’m not on glu’s side, I’m really frustrated with everything that has been happening. I just feel like checking the forum makes me even more frustrated bc obviously everyone’s talking about it, which is what we should be doing. That is all added to the frustration I have bc things going on in real life. So, sorry for that weird post, it was very random and stupid
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    Tempted to use 2 extra tickets to try and score the ice cream but part of me thinks it's not worth it 🤡. Thought I'd bring it to a vote here:

Agree: go for the ice cream 
    LOL: no.
    android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Ughhh I was first place with someone then Idk why I thought second place changed outfit and went up 10 point so I ended up submit my  look and now it pulled all the vote and the other person still hasn’t add point now I’m scare I was mistaken and the person was already at that score early and I got the person that was first with me in second place !! I’m so sorryyyyy 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    i was in 10th place why am I now in 9th? I dont want that item I want the silver box 😓😓 athena if youre here ill buy u a ticket pls
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Decided to use my last ticket to do a joke look and the fact there is only 4 votes between these looks is crazy 😭 was expecting it to get about 17

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Tempted to use 2 extra tickets to try and score the ice cream but part of me thinks it's not worth it 🤡. Thought I'd bring it to a vote here:

Agree: go for the ice cream 
    LOL: no.

I hate how long I have been thinking about this today cause I'm in the same boat. If I use another ticket I'm probably 10th and get the mask. 2 and I could probably get the ice cream. Problem is I don't know how many will use last minute tickets and ruin that for me (I've been bumped 2 spots in the last 10 minutes) and do I *want* to be in Gold?. Plus, will I even be happy once I get it considering how much I went through? I hate how this new SYS makes us think instead of just entertaining us.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    It was a chill weekend until earlier today. That’s just out of control!!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thanks @sandraliis! You found me 😊 and I feel your frustration and I hope your week gets better doll 💕
  • PhotogMusePhotogMuse Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I was going to wait until next month to give Glu one more chance to fix this absolute nightmare, but after this week I really feel like I might just quit now.  The game has been completely ruined.  I accidentally started one ticket late during the weekday SYS, and I couldn't even make it to the earnable dress which I really liked.  Before this system, I would have 2 or even 3 tickets left when I got the last earnable, but now it's completely random what scores I get, so one missed ticket meant no dress.  I really wanted to try for the robe this SYS, so I started a DAY AND A HALF LATE to avoid TBs.  There were still a couple in my group, but nothing crazy so I thought maybe I would use the rest of the tickets I bought at Halloween.  (I have 6 left, but there's no reason to ever use them because I can't get ANYWHERE with 6 extra tickets, which is just ridiculous.)  But no, of course a super TB appeared and now a bunch of people are battling it out.  I'm not even going to get the ice cream at this point, even though most of my looks have been in the high 40's to 50's this week.  Glu obviously doesn't care about anything we tell them on here, and not enough people are leaving feedback in the app store to affect their rating, so they're not going to change anything.  Plus there are also a TON of people still buying $30 to $50 worth of tickets every week, some even on the forum who claim they're not....  👀  A game is supposed to be a DISTRACTION from all the miserable-ness in the world right now, not add to it.  But this game is just miserable itself now.  Thanks a lot, Glu.
    Boo GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    (^^live feed of my cranky old self quitting this game)
  • skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    Update: now everyone staying at the same level in my TS group are over 1000, top 4 all over 2000. Glu, how is this remotely fair???
    ⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ A+++ ○ Lvl 41
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Heartbreaking 💔 I’ll say it over and over the new sys is disgusting 🤮😷 give us the old one back 

I guess I’m stuck in sliver 3 again 
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Oh never mind second place did submit a look and just passed my tie score 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I missed the timer for my last look 😭 it's 5 am here, it's exhausting 
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    I literally used almost all of my saved triple threat tickets. I almost never use them so I figured this was a good moment. It still feels like I sold my soul lol. I hate this SYS format so so so much, that since they introduced it, I stopped buying TT. 
  • ljisce99ljisce99 Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    What?!! 😆😆 Is this some kind of joke? Just look how big her head is 😆

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    i dont understand how the system works. when the event ended i was 3rd now the little icon changed again and im 4th...how are people getting votes when the vt isnt opened anymore....i just dont want to drop lover cause i was excited to get the ice cream 😭
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Tessakkh said:
    I literally used almost all of my saved triple threat tickets. I almost never use them so I figured this was a good moment. It still feels like I sold my soul lol. I hate this SYS format so so so much, that since they introduced it, I stopped buying TT. 
    Same, I last minute used my TT that I bought yesterday. I was only behind 2 TBs by 40 points and thought the robe may be worth it. I decided to use all 3 tickets just in case they last minute got into a 1st place war but I also feel like i sold my soul a little and I'm never going to buy another TT again.

Edit: I only needed to use 1 of my extra tickets in the end lmao, i am boo boo the fool
    Platform: iOS
  • LuxeLife1LuxeLife1 Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    sarie said:
    i dont understand how the system works. when the event ended i was 3rd now the little icon changed again and im 4th...how are people getting votes when the vt isnt opened anymore....i just dont want to drop lover cause i was excited to get the ice cream 😭
    I was in 3rd all weekend and someone submitted votes at the LAST MINUTE..I was so hurt 😭 I’m sorry hun 
  • coconutfudgecoconutfudge Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I knew gold wasn't going to be easy but I had hoped to get lucky and possibly get one of the new items... At this point I'm hoping my silver box doesn't suck.

Also I know this isn't the proper thread to ask, but does anyone know where this handheld is from?

Omg those scores🙁🙁
  • MattlovesrachMattlovesrach Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Remember when Glu told us we’d all get more prizes with the SYS change 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ve gotten one pair of earrings from TS since this whole thing began. I used to always place in the top 5. Sooo over it. I saw a group on Facebook where the top person had over 4,000 points. 

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    It was a relatively “chill” ts group for me... I was in silver II and stayed around the 4th place the whole time... until almost the end where I got bumped into 6th. So I decided to use one of my old simon tickets (yes I saved them) since I’m so pissed at this new system I don’t even care about them anymore (and I really wanted the ice cream). With it, I secured 4th place! And I’m in love with the ice cream!!! But it makes me mad that in order to get something, we MUST use an extra ticket.

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Since the new sys came out whenever I got a box I always pick the worst thing 😭