🗳️🧸SYS - 12/10/20 - Theme - Slumber Party - Get those Jammies on!🍪🥱🧸

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Finished 8th.

I'm not gonna lie - knowing that I would've gotten the ice cream handheld had I not slept in to submit my last ticket is a bit crushing.

🌸

• babytomato04babytomato04 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    edited December 2020
    ashleyy said:
    Heartbreaking 💔 I’ll say it over and over the new sys is disgusting 🤮😷 give us the old one back 

I guess I’m stuck in sliver 3 again
    Indeed. I hate how Glu milks even more money from us when the top prize might ultimately be unobtainable if enough rival players splurge on tickets, then for all your effort, you just end up with some crappy accessory, or even get knocked down a ranking. BRING BACK THE OLD SYS OR AT LEAST MAKE THE TOP PRIZES MORE ACCESSIBLE TO MORE THAN JUST ONE OR TWO PLAYERS.
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited July 2021
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Ooooh I did it! Was lingering around 1st-3rd all weekend and one TB came out of no where with very not on theme looks so I decided to submit my old TT tickets! Worth it, haven’t won or even been top 5 in so long 😭🥺💕

p.s.i still hate the new system 

• Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Well that was fun🥴

Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • LuxeLife1LuxeLife1 Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    I wish there was a time limit on sending last-minute tickets but i know that will never ever happen... 😒
  • hiralhiral Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Actually won a TS prize 🙋🏽‍♀️🙋🏽‍♀️
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    My group was pretty chill until the end. Ended in 4th place. Would have loved the sleepy aura but i like these too. Not excited about going back to silver 3 🥴

• buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts

I’m terrified.
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    sad that i didn’t even get a chance to compete for the hair because i wasn’t in 🚮GoLd🚮 
    either way congrats to everyone who won ts prizes! everyone in my game looks beautiful with the items 😍
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    My group wasn’t so bad this week, at least not as bad as I expected. We didn’t have anyone near 1000 points like a lot of people experienced on the forum. I think because the TS items were so hyped up I expected it to be worse and it def gave me some anxiety this weekend that I could have done without. I’m happy to add these cute items to my wardrobe but I think the next time really popular items show up in TS, I might take a little break from the threads so I can escape the collective stress and enjoy it more. My doll is off to read and then sleep!

• morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    I’m obsessed 

but back to gold I go 😩
  • zoeykkzoeykk Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    HAVE TO SAY the first place rewards this time are so good... 
    Toronto, Canada | Been playing since the beginning of the game
    Level 51 | A+++
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    Congratulations to all dolls in my ranking and i'm sorry for those who got more than 1000 votes and didn't get better prizes

• Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Would have loved the white hair or jumpsuit but it’s definitely the next best thing 

• iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    So glad this SYS is over! I came in 1st too, but that was exhausting. So glad I don’t care about the weekday one...

• milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    I managed to level down to bronze II. But I'm kinda bummed cause I would've been in top 5 if I submitted my looks.
    I had to give up these prizes to have a chance at future ones :/

It would be awesome if we could choose to level up when we can!
  • ali015ali015 Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    Happy to be going to bed like they do it in movies: glammed up with full face of makeup 💄💋

Anyways so thrilled to get the cookie dough! Beat the 6th place girl by 3 points, felt so bad because her looks were on point, sorry doll 😔 I don’t like the prizes for the next SYS, so I’ll just take the hit and level down again 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    For the first time since I've played I slept late and my clock stopped so I missed a ticket but decided not to submit one of my Simon's tickets because top four were ticket buyers. I ended in seventh place. I'm actually feeling burnt out by the game, I keep forgetting to work on my businesses or watch my daily videos and it's really not fun anymore, however I did enjoy this weekend's theme because at least I got to use a lot of items that I never use and got a break from the same gowns over and over again. Now that I moved up again I'm not looking forward to the next theme and for what Kalinda said, changes (if there will be any) won't happen soon so I'm really considering taking a break during the next update and coming back when (if) this mess gets fixed. 

Anyway, here are looks 9 - 13 and my doll wearing her eye mask. I really wanted the ice cream though 😢

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    putana said:

Dammit @putana you make me want that neon green hair color every time! 💚
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    katie_js said:
    @thesweetone It’s a robe from one of the basic partnership tiles! I think it’s the second clothing item from the same partnership so it took me forever to unlock. 

Aw, thank you! 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Used my Maria ticket 😁 worth it cos 2nd was a basic outfit wearing TB and she made me feel miserable the whole weekend.

so this is how it feels like to beat a TB haha worth it. sorry it’s just pent up feelings from the new system and possibly rigged scores ✌🏻😁✌🏻

ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Would have been nice to have a chance to get the robe, especially if it was for the top 5 like it should be. But whatever. I got a bronze box and actually picked an item instead of dye. 
    Platform: Android

Rikk said:
    putana said:

Dammit @putana you make me want that neon green hair color every time! 💚
    It will be soon, i can feel it! 💚💚
  • RoooRooo Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I desperately want that pink hair :(
    edit: will it ever be available for diamonds?

Black Lives Matter
    Stop Asian Hate
    edited December 2020
    Omg a doll in my group ended in 7th with 1881 votes 🤧

That’s why i don’t use any ticket until i decide to go all the way