🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I thought we got at least one item this same week last year. I hope there's something next week at least.
    Platform: Android

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    It would have made sense to get the final item gift during the slumber party SYS. 
    iOS
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    ok so the 5 kstars from yesterday + the 3 kstars from today makes 8 kstars and with such amount we can buy 5 energy!!1! and have 2 kstars left!! lmao what a joke ..
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    When I saw this in my mailbox I was so excited because I thought we got the gift they promised the previous update, but... Nothing. I feel like a fool 🤦‍♀️

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I bought a Triple Threat yesterday which I never do, and I was charged twice. I contacted Glu support who said they couldn't do anything, and I messaged Kalinda and eggs and still no response. It's so gross that they won't do anything about it, and now I have to go through the hassle of contacting the App store and my bank. I am essentially being ghosted by Glu and they stole my money. Never buying anything again lol, lesson learned.

@KalindaKing @eggsandbananas I would really love a response to my message from the other day.
    Platform: iOS
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited December 2020
    lulula said:
    I bought a Triple Threat yesterday which I never do, and I was charged twice. I contacted Glu support who said they couldn't do anything, and I messaged Kalinda and eggs and still no response. It's so gross that they won't do anything about it, and now I have to go through the hassle of contacting the App store and my bank. I am essentially being ghosted by Glu and they stole my money. Never buying anything again lol, lesson learned.

@KalindaKing @eggsandbananas I would really love a response to my message from the other day.
    If you were charged twice try getting a refund on the second charge one, if your device is an Apple go to Apple Refund on the internet, I’ve had to refund from them cause Glu support was useless, If you have a Samsung try going to purchase history on App Store and try getting a refund from the second purchase.
    Sorry not sure what device you have!
    It is really disappointing getting charged twice, I’ve had it happen when I bought 2 Fashion Goals, I was charged a total of $60+ and I was furious!
    If it is a hassle trying to get a refund on AppStore it probably is better that you go to the direct sight of your device and get a refund so like Apple, I’ve had to do it before cause getting a refund on the actual AppStore was difficult for me as well

Edit: Sorry about not making sense there, oops. But If you are being ghosted by Glu support then your best option is getting a refund through AppStore. I had asked Glu for a refund on a Fashion Goals that didn’t appear in my game after I bought it last month, and I had to wait nearly around 2 weeks just to hear a stupid weak internet excuse.
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Emme1216 said:
    Glu really needs to up their customer service. Kalinda helped me tremendously when I reached out to her with no hesitation about how I was placed in the wrong style level but when I reached out to customer service they told me I didn't play the last SYS then decided that I had come in last place (I did not) and refused to help more. How is that helpful? Just made me angry. 
    Its like they dont even read what you wrote sometimes
    literally they didn't. Then asked for a screenshot. Which, I get but does this mean we're all going to need to take screenshots of everytime we collect SYS rewards?
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @pristineperson Thank you! I contacted the App store to try to dispute the second charge. Hopefully they accept it
    Platform: iOS
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Emme1216 said:
    Emme1216 said:
    Glu really needs to up their customer service. Kalinda helped me tremendously when I reached out to her with no hesitation about how I was placed in the wrong style level but when I reached out to customer service they told me I didn't play the last SYS then decided that I had come in last place (I did not) and refused to help more. How is that helpful? Just made me angry. 
    Its like they dont even read what you wrote sometimes
    literally they didn't. Then asked for a screenshot. Which, I get but does this mean we're all going to need to take screenshots of everytime we collect SYS rewards?
    Honestly I can’t be bothered with that. They are usually not very helpful tho. My offers doesnt load for idk 3 months now and I had a week long talk with them where they repeatedly gave same weak connection answer and suggestions, then I gave up. I contacted them again about not being able to watch video for a second daily gift box, they answered something totally different like how there are vendors and they dont control that but I could watch videos in other parts of the game. Either way, very draining experience, wouldnt recommend, its a waste of time.
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Hey everyone, I didn't see you talking about the latest newletter, and it was honestly a bit disappointing because now we are getting not one, not two, but three diamond kollections in a month?!😐
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Hey everyone, I didn't see you talking about the latest newletter, and it was honestly a bit disappointing because now we are getting not one, not two, but three diamond kollections in a month?!😐
    Trust me I’ve been ranting about it as I think it’s vile and disgusting of glu, it would cost over £250 to complete all three kollections or you’d have to save every single diamond you earn for TWO AND A HALF YEARS. Glu are gross and this decision in the middle of a global pandemic to put the best items in kollections that HAVE to be purchased as there’s no way to earn that many diamonds is a cruel and greedy choice. 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    @Ohemilie I don't even want to rant and complain anymore because each day I care less about the game and feel too lazy to watch the daily k-star videos and participate in events 🥱
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    Just stopping by to say I'm taking a break from the forum. Maybe I'll have more fun with the game without seeing spoilers that are unattainable as a free player or seeing how fake SYS scores are (whether it's an algorithm, bots, or just dumb voters it doesn't even matter), or knowing the full extent of all the horrible things Glu has done (still sick over how the Black Friday sale was handled for some).

Or maybe I'll just uninstall after my break from the forum, since the only genuinely good thing about the game lately is the community, which Glu is seemingly trying to sabotage.

Good luck dolls ✌🏽❤
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts

what is the truth glu?? Also, yes I sound completely done because for this whole conversation he kept changing his story with every comment.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Oops wrong thread 😃
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • elle0803elle0803 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I’m wondering if anyone can help me with a bit of an odd problem? I played through the Xmas storyline with getting the doll handheld and then moved onto a charity Xmas task. After I completed the event in the Hamptons I got a call from Maria telling me that I have to beat Willow and earn more money for charity. I didn’t get told how to do this though, I have no new goal and no one has called again. So I’m basically wondering if anyone else has this problem or how you managed to beat Willow? xx
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @elle0803 that is for tomorrow gig. The new storyline basically are a 3 hours gig daily that leads to Friday where we get a 8 hours gig. So we have to wait till tomorrow to see how to beat Willow. 
    IOS Player 
  • elle0803elle0803 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH Oooh, thank you so much. You’re a star! xx