@AliBryant which post? Is it this one? Sorry I’m on mobile 😅
    No I believe she meant the other one !
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    brenhin said:
    pristineperson said:
    @arifromkkh
    i was lazy to do photo collage sorry
    I personally love it dyed as the new Wine red
    I’m confused on the posts is this the long one?

@r@ronniev this one ?
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    ronniev said:
    Lmfao PLEASE stop quoting the post 😂😂😂
    im dying hahahah
    Platform: iOS
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    Beth0401 said:
    Favourite looks from this sys , enjoyed this theme something different before we’re back to gowns and bikinis 😂

Your scores were so high!

• thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

@arifromkkh

@arifromkkh
    @uglyjackie
    Thanks! I wasn’t sure if this was the post or not. Glad to know!
    These are so pretty tbh!! Congrats to everyone who bought it ✨
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts

@arifromkkh
    😁
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    edited December 2020
    naeusts said:

I'm in a 1st place now but not for a long time because there is 1 non-massive TB that's not submit her looks yet. Hope that this SYS end now so i really could get the TS prizes. Love them but i don't want to buy any TT to win them, regret the last time i bought TT to win the prizes.

Here are my 10 looks, not so bad but not so good. Except for the first 2 looks that always tanked like it always does.

Btw i don't really understand VB. I see a lot of dolls using exactly the same looks, but some got high votes, some got low votes. Funny it is.

@violettaelliot I'm in your group!!!!!!! I'm Nat. Our TS looks soooooo weird, I'm super afraid..... I hope we tie for 1st!!! 🥳
    Hi @naeusts ... i've just read this now, so happy that finally i'm in the same group with a forum doll. I love your looks thats you submit, you look so cute! But so sad there are a lot of TB show up at the end of the event made us only get the hair accessory. If they show up since the beginning i will happily catch up for the silver box instead 😭
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts

@arifromkkh
    Can someone do this but with the ice cream and the mask? Thanks 🙏🏼 
    I got the ice cream for you girl!

🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    @arifromkkh okay, I didn’t notice tbh I didn’t want the robe because I can’t unsee that it looks like cotton candy is free flowing from you know where 👀 it also reminds me of the elephant toothpaste chemical reaction. Idk why but it makes me cringe 😂😂
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney

speaking of dyed items I feel like the skims dye well especially in black ;) 
    thank you char, I definitely needed this- it’ll be so useful for when I want to dye it for future sys! 
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    This forum is amazing 😂😂
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    i’m logging out lol 
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

This dyes so nicely thank you for sharing, ugh I wish I got it :(
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

Omg thank you for this! I wonder what the mask would look like dyed too with the skims? I bet it’s so cute. ✨
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

That dyes horribly 🤢
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • BeckyWithTheGoodHairBeckyWithTheGoodHair Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    So I feel like I was absolutely blessed by the Glu gods with my scores this week (have been playing since the leather and lace SYS) since I’ve only ever gotten 2x 50+ scores this year. 

But since I found the discord and knew what the prize would be this SYS I have been hoarding triple threats to have a chance at that robe. I did get 1st place but I also thought I would be on an absolute high if it happened, and while I’m grateful that I did win (there were only 2 other TBs in my group) I think I actually just feel silly for putting real world money into this game when it’s all going downhill so fast anyways. As someone else mentioned, it’s a bit of that sunken ship fallacy where because I’ve put all this effort and some money into it, I don’t want to leave the game but it’s also ridiculous the bloodbath it is each SYS to actually get anything decent. End rant haha 

• violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    I wasn’t even gonna post anything because I’m just embarrassed lol, but I figure people will see me in game anyway so here we go. I bought a lot of tickets and ended in 3rd place. And all the regret is settling in... I’m thinking about taking a break from this forum, if not this entire game, for awhile... A game shouldn’t make me feel this way, especially after “winning” 🤡

pic of my doll tho, who is much happier than me. I really really do love all 5 of these items so much 🥺
    @mikaylachimo It happened to me last week, i really love all the TS prize so i use my saved TT and buy another packed of TT. But i regret it at the end of the event. My doll love it, she look so beautifull in it. But the feeling is so wrong, something i couldn't explain. A game shouldn't give this feeling to you when you win the prizes.

I still continue to play but i swear i would let go all the things i couldn't get. Just want to refresh my anxiety by playing and see cute dolls in VB
    ashleyl23 said:

That dyes horribly 🤢
    I love it tho 😞- my favourite is the green and gold 🤧😍
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    brenhin said:
    ashleyl23 said:

That dyes horribly 🤢
    I love it tho 😞- my favourite is the green and gold 🤧😍
    The colours of Australia mate 😂 
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney