🗳️🧸SYS - 12/10/20 - Theme - Slumber Party - Get those Jammies on!🍪🥱🧸

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited December 2020

I bet that box wine doesn’t dye well hahahahaha I’m here to show u it does 🥰❤️ Especially in the new shades hazy and burgundy definitely cool mom vibes
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts

I bet that box wine doesn’t dye well hahahahaha I’m here to show u it does 🥰❤️ Especially in the new shades hazy and burgundy definitely cool lol vibes
    does the mask dye well too? 
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    New outfit, I love the mask...
    Sweet dreams🤗❄💜🧚🏽‍♀️

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Sorry I wasn’t wanting to do a collage? and I’m sorry that I just wanted to help a doll who asked to see the dress dyed. I’m just trying to help her🥰
    Actually, Not sorry. Shouldn’t be sorry for helping someone😇

Here is the juice dyed if anyone wants it!
    Jinx ❤️🥰🖤 stunning 
  • JessicaJJessicaJ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    edited December 2020

I am beyond annoyed with my prize . Why did I even play for four days this is horrible to have dye in here when it’s a silver box. And not to mention I can never get first anymore so these boxes are the next best thing but really that was a waste of time !!! This game sucks now
    ps I doubt anyone will see my post after that unnecessary quoted battle 😂
    This thread easily became funny after all the quotes😅
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    One word dolls... collage 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts

speaking of dyed items I feel like the skims dye well especially in black ;) 
    It dyes so prettily 🖤
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    m1lk_jpg said:

@arifromkkh
    i was lazy to do photo collage sorry
    I personally love it dyed as the new Wine red
    I absolutely love it dyed in these two colors, it looks heavenly 😭 
    ps- since I'm quoting you already, I've been dying to ask where the eyes are from? they're gorgeous

Those eyes are in the bundle of the Modern Monarch kollection

@putana 😇
    😇 mask is my fav dyed 🙂😇 
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

@putana 😇

@putana 😇
    The mask looks so cute! Thank you for this 🥰
  • hotshocolatehotshocolate Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    JessicaJ said:

I am beyond annoyed with my prize . Why did I even play for four days this is horrible to have dye in here when it’s a silver box. And not to mention I can never get first anymore so these boxes are the next best thing but really that was a waste of time !!! This game sucks now
    ps I doubt anyone will see my post after that unnecessary quoted battle 😂
    I also won DYE 🙃🥴 it hurt my feelings lmao
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    putana said:
    One word dolls... collage 
    @putanaPlease elaborate...What is this collage yo speak of 🤔
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @putana do you have any collage app recommendations ?
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited December 2020

😍🥰 eye mask dyed well too don’t you think so @putana 😇
    We stan char. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

Here is the juice dyed if anyone wants it!
    Wow ur beautiful 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
    edited December 2020
    lulula said:
    Hey guys @SisSnappedLikeThanos wanted me to give you all this message, and by the way they go by they/them pronouns now! 🥰 

“ Hey guys, I'm really grateful for all the birthday wishes!!! ❤️ I haven't been (nor do i plan to be) active on here anymore because I deleted the game and started focusing my efforts into self  care 🥺 💓”
    @jessica296 thank you for relaying this message! I hope they have an amazing birthday and agree that self care should be #1. It's so sad that this game really is toxic to so many of its players (I'm also probably gonna go in the New Year tbh)
    I also think I might go away from this game for a bit, It’s a New Year coming and even though because of the virus there isn’t much to do, I shouldn’t be babysitting a game, I actually wanna focus on myself way more than I have the past year, and look forward to other things and just stop thinking about this game. Hopefully the virus will be gone soon, there is so many opportunities for me and I choose a game over actual fun and enjoyment.
    Besides focusing on your health is the most important thing ever! I’ll probably take a break from this game like I did in 2018.
    now that I’m thinking about it, it makes me more excited for New Years tbh
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Can everyone stop quoting all these pictures? 🤣
    To my amazement, I came in first! Tbh I'm not as excited about it it as I used to be when we had the old SYS. Just because it feels like it depends so much more on luck and whether you managed to level down last time. 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I came in 18th place... yeah... that really sucked...

I was in 14/15 place which would have gotten me the mask but -as if there weren’t enough ticketbuyers already- more showed up at the end... 

Oh and for some unbelievable and uncomprehensible reason my silver box was not filled with past TS items????? This is beyond ridiculous!! START LISTENING TO YOUR CUSTOMERS GLU!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Ya know, it's really sad that each doll that won first had to buy tickets (or used saved tt). If this was the og sys, so many of us would have gotten that robe without having to drop money like crazy. Idk what to think anymore about this sh*t show of a game. It's causing wonderful people to take much needed breaks from the game itself and the forum. I hate that it makes some of y'all feel badly about winning. 

This is me personally, but I won't drop a penny on this game until major changes are made, no matter how much I may love an item. Since this thing started I decided not to vote for a first place item at all...unless it's a good hearted forum doll I recognize. I already know Imma see this dang robe tomorrow from people (tb) who want to flex and not follow theme. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣

I really hope Glu changes everything for the better in January...for all of us. 

😘😘🤗🤗Goodnight lovelies, it's time to snuggle up to my hubby so he can play with my hair and put me to sleep. 🤣 That's one of the quickest ways to fall asleep. He's truly the best.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @kokokokonut I feel bad for your hands in the morning when you have to clean up all these quotes. 😩🤦🏻‍♀️ 
    It's one of the times I'm checking the forum on my phone, so that took forever.🤣🤣
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    524 points and 22nd so I only got wine🥴🍷✌🏼
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

524 points and 22nd so I only got wine🥴🍷✌🏼
    That is wine your doll could use to drink and cry about not getting better items and rank for a score like that
    @hotshocolate I love your new profile picture, I just don’t understand my love for that😂
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts

These are all my looks for this SYS. I really enjoyed the styling even if the scores weren't so fair in the beginning imho. Before going to bed I've submitted an extra look for mantaining my TS position in the 5th place. Woke up as 6th and having lost the ice cream.
    This Is how my TS looks like this morning:

I don't care if names aren't covered: in fact, I want to show you what kind of looks I've lost with and hope they're gonna see this post and recognize how clownish they look like. 
    I won't play fair at this unfair game.
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹