🗳️🧸SYS - 12/10/20 - Theme - Slumber Party - Get those Jammies on!🍪🥱🧸

1282930313234Next

Comments

• katiekittykatiekitty Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    edited December 2020

It was a worthy SYS after all! 🥰
    any tips on styling this hair?
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
     Whole event i was in 4-5th place. Even in the end I passed people to come back to that place. I even put alarm so maybe I can win and collect ice cream. But surprise surprise I ended up in 7th 🙄 when those crazy tbs gonna stop? And why there is so many of them?
    I got a mask, it’s cute, but also I got in silver 3, so that means no TS items for me again. Great. 
    iOS player 

• hotshocolatehotshocolate Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    @hotshocolate I love your new profile picture, I just don’t understand my love for that😂
    Thank you so much 💗 🥺
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Can’t believe an event who claims we have to ‘show our style’ in order to win is mostly about how much money we are willing to spend. Came in the 11th place and I couldn’t even win the mask. It’s just very disappointing, I don’t wanna play just for a box. 

iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    524 points and 22nd so I only got wine🥴🍷✌🏼
    That is wine your doll could use to drink and cry about not getting better items and rank for a score like that
    Exactly 😆@pristineperson
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• ali015ali015 Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    Checking the forum on my phone before bed...y’all are too funny for me 😭😂 how am I supposed to sleep now??

• majamarielovisamajamarielovisa Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    There shouldn't be anything left to chock me regarding the new format BUT i was stupidly enough in the gold tier, and the top 14 dolls all had over 1000 points at the end of the event. TOP FOURTEEN (: 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Just so you know I cleaned up the non-collage pics and took my time to create a collage whilst I have time on my hands. But please look back at the post, I did tag the doll who asked for what the dress looks dyed I would never intentionally rub it in peoples face that I got a specific item that others didn’t.
    Though if it did felt like I was rubbing it peoples face, I’m sorry🙂
    I felt bad for Koko I had to create the collage as fast as I could when I had time!
    Have a great night everyone😴
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Final two looks.

I had to pick my jaw up off the floor when I saw this result. I’m more happy about the dye I can finally dye a dress that colour. Now to decide which dress gets the pretty dye job.

I play on iOS
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    The top 11 have all over 1000 points. I ended up in 24th. This new sys is way too crazy. Free players have no chance to get any t$ items.
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

Ended up 2th in Silver II. Love the items, but not very happy with the fact that I’ve been promoted to Silver III...
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts

Look at the amazing prizes I won 😍 those shoes are one of a kind, and everyone on the forum is always saying we don't have enough shoes. And a box of wine! Can't wait to use that on my next red carpet look!💃

Who needs a hair or dress or new aura when you can get shoes or an unusable handheld😍 Thanks for all the rewards Glu! You're so generous, this was definitely worth my time to log on every 6-12 hours and submit 14 looks.

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • maniyamaniya Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Glad I leveled down....
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

with an average of 50 votes per look, she has submit 52 extra tickets, of which 25/26 unnecesserarily because at the end no one was fighting.
    I don’t remember how much cost 12 tickets but I think 10/11 euros, so she paid like 50-55 euros for the prizes.... ooook 👍👍👍
    I finished 14th and I found hair. pretty cute.

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Just caught up on the thread, this game officially has too many dyes lol

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I am bronze II and finished first. 
    I somehow lost the handheld pose, which I bought yesterday with 10kstars.. its locked again today, so I contacted support.. so here is my slumber look: 

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I ended up 21st so I'm back to Silver I. I think it's awful though that most of us have no chance at getting the good prizes and have to level down all the time in hopes of having less TBs in our groups.

Where's the fun in this game now?

• EloiseAnnEloiseAnn Registered Users 94 Posts
    Top 8 in my group all end up with over 1150 points 🙄

• giugiugiugiu Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Thank God I decided to level down this sys 😂😂 not a chance for the TS items 
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

I used extra tickets that I've had saved from when they gave us 3 free tickets and when they gave us 1 extra ticket. i LOVE the earnables so much but my scores were barley breaking 40. I got first place but in bronze it means only accessories.
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I’m late to the party , I’m 9th last weekend... Really liked the TS 🥺

@SisSnappedLikeThanos I’m very late but happy birthday to you ! I hope you enjoyed your day 😊🥰
    🥳🥳 🎉 🎈 🎊 
    edited December 2020
    What is it with the quote thing? Did I miss something? 😅
    Edit : nvm I was reading the posts from back to front lol 🙈
  • alison31alison31 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts

came in 10th and got this beautiful hair ✨
  • raydollraydoll Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    @raydoll Welcome to the forum!🥰🥰
    Thank you!!! ☺️