🗳️🔁KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 12/14/20 - Tropical Getaway!🌴🍹👙❓

Comments

• lovejaaylovejaay Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    i wish i had’ve considered these types of themes during the black friday sale😣
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    edited December 2020
    good luck to all the dolls! the bikini is beautiful and i like that is the 1st earnable because i'm not getting good scores and that means i may win it after all :) 
    edit: i also LOVE a tropical theme because i live in a country where the december summer is HOT and this makes more according to my current mood lol
  • ali015ali015 Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    cleopatraliak said:
    Where did you see them?
    Sorry for just replying I didn’t see this earlier:) They were all over the voting booth and there are screenshots in the other sys threads if you want a sneak peak at what’s to come haha
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    Even in tropical countries we got a colder weather now, because rain falls everyday almost the whole day. Now i'm actually sipping my hot tea while enjoy a relaxing rainy sunday morning irl. So tropical getaway themes in this pandemic rainy season really got me bored at home, need a vacation indeed.
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I don’t mean this in anyway but I can’t be the only one who finds Rooftop parties, Pool parties and Tropical sys themes boring right?
    Agree!
    and lol for your avatar :) i love it 
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    The camera is super cute but I think ima level down because everything is is bland 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Also excited to use the sh*t out if the "Zzz" aura as that's my constant mood with the new SYS 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Also excited to use the sh*t out if the "Zzz" aura as that's my constant mood with the new SYS 
    Omg thank you for that idea, it can basically be perfect for any sys event that you find boring too lol
  • JessicaJJessicaJ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I think I’m going to be in silver 3 and only 2 people will get the suitcase this makes me so sad. Why didn’t I level down you ask? I really wanted the earnable and it’s probably not even going to be useful 😔 this is annoying Glu makes us choose and obv forced to buy the items now double let down 😔😔
  • xBlossomxxBlossomx Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    I’m actually really excited for this event the earnable bikini is cute too ☺️☺️
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Ready 🦎🦋🌴🍃🏝🏖🌊🌞
  • babytomato04babytomato04 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    These prizes are meh, and yet I don't want to risk leveling down in case the next SYS has better prizes at higher rankings. This is frankly ridiculous. Glu has already ranked in MILLIONS from this game, and instead of showing their fans appreciation by improving the game's features and bonuses, they pulled the trustee "Now give them substandard products at jacked up prices" move.

I still like the game that I might continue to be stupid enough to keep spending money on it a little bit longer, but if the SYS isn't changed back or improved, there are plenty of other games out there that are better and don't cost an arm and a leg to play.
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @babytomato04 do you have the link to the discord? I joined this month and it's helped me to figure out if I want to move down or up in Style Level for future SYS events
    Platform: iOS
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Is anyone else getting 1 minute ads now?...
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

🙏🥰 inspo 😇 even used the aura I earned thanks glu !
    Such marvellous inspo you blessed us with😌 can come in handy!
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    I stopped playing SYS and my life is much better 😂 you should try it.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I keep on forgetting about week sys thread 😆
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts

Us: SYS needs to change, it really isn't fair that only one person out of 30 gets the top prize, and 5 get the runner up prize.

GLU: We hear and value your feedback! <3 Now you can BUY your way to the top prize! <3 Just shell out ten bucks every week, and hope that no one else does the same! 

Us: That's worse, can you please just give the prizes to more people?

GLU: We hear and value your feedback! <3 Now 3 people out of every FOURTEEN THOUSAND (no joke, that's how many players you'd have to start with to get one full Gold group) get the top prize! <3 10 people out of 14,580 get the runner up prize!  It now costs 50 bucks a week to win the top spot! <3 And because we've messed this up so badly, no one's playing anymore so your votes have to be generated artificially sometimes, and we're letting hackers play on purpose because we want you to fight them for prizes!
    But don't worry, free players will now get a chance at a cute handheld that should have been an earnable (or a gift to help with SYS, if we weren't such greedy @$$ hats), some kloset shoes, and literal trash!  We re-named them PRIZES, because we think you're too stupid to notice! ✌️ <3

Us: ........................wtf
    You tell em! 😂😂😂
  • shyne_fostershyne_foster Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Can Glu just put the ticket buyers in same group so the non-ticket-buyers compete equally not based on how much ticket you bought? Wouldn't it be interesting as well for Glu that people in the ticket-buyers group will compete to buy more tickets? 😂
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @shyne_foster yeahh exactly there is another discussion on this theme that I saw. I propose this:
     “I really like the idea of two different groups (TBs and not TBs). I think that it could be possible if at the beginning of the event you could choose to play with the regular 14 tickets or eventually to buy some tickets. In the no-TBs’s part you can’t buy tickets after the first decision. 
    The advantage for the paying players is more prizes to win. As if it exists one Bronze group for no-TB and a Gold group for the rest. 
    I’d be happy to play “only” for 3 prizes but without the anxiety of compete with players who can spend real money. ☺️ “

I think it’s simple and more fair for everyone.
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Did we get a call for this SYS? I don't remember. What's the dress code? Can someone post screenshots, please?
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Did we get a call for this SYS? I don't remember. What's the dress code? Can someone post screenshots, please?
    I don’t think we get any calls for weekday SYS 😊