🗳️🔁KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 12/14/20 - Tropical Getaway!🌴🍹👙❓

Comments

• mcmaltamcmalta Registered Users, Member 75 Posts

I hate being in Silver II
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @katiekitty Your doll is perfect, it's just this horrible voting system Glu has implemented. Your doll is beautiful. Also, if you use those earrings again and are on Android, please let me know. I'm not at a high enough level to buy them, but they're gorgeous. They're the ones from the kloset for like 60k, right? 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts

Honestly... Do I even want to continue?😐
    this happened to me a while back and I got a 15 or so. I messaged Kalinda asking if that was right? because I didn't know it was possible to get such a score and after one or two days, they gifted me another ticket. it didn't help much because all my scores were between 20-30 that sys tho /:
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
    This doll in my group is so beautiful 🤩

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    on another note, my first two looks did worse than I hoped ): kinda sucks, I really liked my first look. the second one was more of a filler so I wouldn't run out of cool/on theme outfits too early so I wasn't expecting much but somehow it did better than my first /:

🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts

Any tips??
  • leelottaleelotta Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Well this is dissapointing. Were these really that bad?

• katiekittykatiekitty Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    @katiekitty Your doll is perfect, it's just this horrible voting system Glu has implemented. Your doll is beautiful. Also, if you use those earrings again and are on Android, please let me know. I'm not at a high enough level to buy them, but they're gorgeous. They're the ones from the kloset for like 60k, right? 
    Thank you ❤️❤️ Yes they are the Kloset earrings, but I am on ios 😔 I hope you find them ✨
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    How many points do we need to reach the hat?
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts

Wow, is my doll it really that ugly?🥺
    I usually use red hair... 
    Any tips?
    mcmalta said:

Your guys' dolls are so cute! 😍
  • Emma_KKH_xoEmma_KKH_xo Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    @scarley1999 we’re in the same group! I’m Emma :)
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts

Watch me use this hat with every look 🤣

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

@Basak were in the same group😍 I love when i’m in the same group as another forum doll🥰
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    edited December 2020
    m1lk_jpg said:
    this happened to me a while back and I got a 15 or so. I messaged Kalinda asking if that was right? because I didn't know it was possible to get such a score and after one or two days, they gifted me another ticket. it didn't help much because all my scores were between 20-30 that sys tho /:
    Hi, thank you for mentioning this! My second look received 18 votes, so quite low too. I think my looks were on theme so it's weird... How do I message Kalinda?

Edit: Figured out the messaging😅
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    awh man /: 
    i understand that it’s a new type of item but damn lol 
    i always get ticket buyers, usually more than two so i never really get anything, and if i skip the sys i level down and get even less so it’s just tiring lol 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @KalindaKing switch the earnables back cause this is dishonest and shady. You said bikini was first you guys know how hard the last earnable is to get.sooooo done with y’all’s shadiness 
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Not that I'm complaining, but what is happening?! I don't think I've ever started any SYS with such high scores. 🤯

@Vidhi maybe play around a little and try some of the following with your next looks, tan skin color, light hair color, more voluminous hair styles. Sometimes it helps. I like using one skin tone darker than usual on my doll whenever we have a beach theme. 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • mcmaltamcmalta Registered Users, Member 75 Posts

Wow, is my doll it really that ugly?🥺
    I usually use red hair... 
    Any tips?
    mcmalta said:

Your guys' dolls are so cute! 😍
    Thank you so much❤️
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    First and second look. 
    I’m seriously considering using all my saved up tickets from all the triple threats I’ve been buying for the diamonds to get the suitcase. Then I won’t have any extra tickets left and my money won’t be for nothing if (when at this point) I decide to quit. 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm honestly okay with my first scores not being the best since usually if I get good scores at first, it just goes downhill from there. That's exactly what happened during the weekend so I'm glad I didn't care about the last earnable for that one. 
    Platform: Android

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @sherrywine not sure if anyone answered you because i just scrolled through quickly, but starting later than 6 hours is a huge gamble in the new format because there is a higher chance of you being grouped with people who started on time and therefore have more free tickets than you.
    iOS
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @sherrywine not sure if anyone answered you because i just scrolled through quickly, but starting later than 6 hours is a huge gamble in the new format because there is a higher chance of you being grouped with people who started on time and therefore have more free tickets than you.
    This is so true. I started 1 day late during the weekend event in hopes of getting a chill group. Everyone I was grouped with was already over 200 votes... so... lol
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts

first looks kinda bummed the 2nd one didn’t do better since I really like the vibes, maybe no sunglasses next time? either way I think I’ll just have fun with my looks and then if I need to maybe I’ll submit one of my saved tickets for the bikini