So, Who Is Quitting In January?

SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
I think I’m not the only one who is very frustrated with the new SYS system and the voting algorithm. I am curious to know, who is quitting (or already quit) thanks to SYS. If you know someone, please tag the doll here. I’m considering quitting myself since I can’t buy a ticket without losing 10 videos per day. 
Prev1345

Comments

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Someone mentioned in the slumber party thread that @SisSnappedLikeThanos deleted the game and left the forum after being a long-time player. I will miss her art and edits which really inspired me to draw again 🥺
    @GucciFlipFlops just a friendly reminder, their pronouns are they/them now 🙂. But yeah same, I’ll miss their edits and humor 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    99% i will quit after January...just wanna see how much they are able to literally laugh in our face and just keep doing what ever they choose to that will bring the biggest profit for their never satiable pockets.  
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Someone mentioned in the slumber party thread that @SisSnappedLikeThanos deleted the game and left the forum after being a long-time player. I will miss her art and edits which really inspired me to draw again 🥺
    That makes me really sad. Glu should’ve hired them!
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I started playing the game again because of the virus, it got my mind off everything that was going on, it sucks I actually can’t depend on this game for fun and enjoyment anymore, not even for a distraction, it’s just a bunch of stress.
    When I leave I will miss many dolls on here🥲
    Leaving is for the best.
  • RagsToRichesRagsToRiches Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    I may. It’s just frustrating to put so much money, time, and energy into a game with such poor communication with its main client base 🙃 I know my bf will be happy I stop playing though lol
    claranax said:
    i really wanna do it but what keeps me playing it it’s the amount of money i have spent. it’s not much but it’s something, and kkh is the only game i’ve ever had the displeasure of spending. 
    I totally get that, that’s how I felt about the Sims games haha. Once you buy expansion packs and build your fancy house it’s like ... $200 at least!  Maybe EA and Glu will merge lol
    hotpotato said:
    TBH I’m unhappy where this game has gone but realistically I don’t think I have enough resentment towards it yet to walk away from it. I think it may be from after Black Friday and saving up since I started playing again that I finally have a wardrobe that I’m proud of and love creating outfits with. 
    But I have noticed I’m not on it as much anymore. Not too long ago I used to finish TB events within 2 days, now I barely finish it...and the payout is never worth the time we put in. 

I think Black Friday kind of made me feel even worse. Ever since then and the new Sys I’ve been getting 30s and 40s when I was hitting 50s. It’s like, why did I even watch 20 videos a day and grind all those hours?
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    claranax said:
    i really wanna do it but what keeps me playing it it’s the amount of money i have spent. it’s not much but it’s something, and kkh is the only game i’ve ever had the displeasure of spending. 
    I totally get that, that’s how I felt about the Sims games haha. Once you buy expansion packs and build your fancy house it’s like ... $200 at least!  Maybe EA and Glu will merge lol
    omg hahah, at least there is no FOMO in the sims. I am totally fine buying hundreds of dollars worth of game packs and expansion packs and playing hardcore for 1 month, then letting it sit for another 6 months before i get back into it. This game is hard because it does keep you playing every week for new items, otherwise you hugely miss out. 
    Platform: iOS
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Count me in, I'm this close to quit the game 🙃
    Android
    SDC93 said:
    claranax said:
    And I’m the one who spends that kind of money on expansion packs for Sims just to not actually play and sit in the menu doing nothing lol
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    it depends how some things pan out, if i can get a job soon i may not be actively playing this game anymore.
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    edited October 2021
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
    edited December 2020
    If the virus is gone soon (Hopefully next Year🙏🏼) I might not ever be coming back to playing the game, I am more focused on Career options right now, so if I see the new Show Your Style feature isn’t gone by the January then it’s goodbye for me

I’m truly excited for New Years, and my New Years plans
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    claranax said:
    Lmao I still haven’t stopped playing yet because of that 😓
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    SDC93 said:
    claranax said:
    And I’m the one who spends that kind of money on expansion packs for Sims just to not actually play and sit in the menu doing nothing lol
    Haha I’m the one who just spends all my time making the sims and houses then gets bored and doesn’t play for a while 
  • johnn92johnn92 Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    Maybe change to a male doll, it's different then the female doll everything in there is different. In Show Your Style events the prizes are only 50 to 80 k stars but no clothes and the highest points are 500 to 700 up and 4000 points in female is pretty ridiculous. I made 1600 k stars in one month without buying k stars for black Friday
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I've been playing too long and made too much progress. Plus after buying stuff during the last 2 sales, I don't want to have bought all of that stuff to then leave. 
    Platform: Android

• buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Like many of us, I don’t want to quit because of money/time invested. But I’m at my tipping point. I’ll give it a little longer. Idk when exactly.. we’ll see how irritated I get lol
  • hotshocolatehotshocolate Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I've been playing since the game came out. I quit and started playing again just under 2 years ago. I think that if things don't change in January, I might quit again for a while. The game has become more frustrating than fun for me. The only reason I still play is because of the community aspect and not the actual game, as well as the fact I've invested so much time and effort by now 😐 but what's the point in playing daily if I'm not having fun and just getting more frustrated and stressed out with the way Glu runs things?