🗳️🔁KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 12/14/20 - Tropical Getaway!🌴🍹👙❓

Comments

• lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    @KalindaKing thank you for clearing things up!! 
  • MarLouiseMarLouise Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    edited December 2020
    What’s the bracelet thing from TS? Is it a scrunchie or something? Can’t seem to figure it out lol 😅
    iOS player | lvl 34 | english isn't my first language (NL) | ✨🌸BE KIND🌸✨
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    Thank you for the feedback @QueenRhia 🥰
  • mayadamahermayadamaher Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    daniekkh said:

I guess I was chosen to get the good scores this time after weeks of only getting low 30s. I see u glu with the rigged sys 💀
    I have seen many dolls talking about being chosen to get good scores. Is this true? 🤔If yes then this is messed up. 😓
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    🤣 happy holidays and stuff even though we totally dont listen to feedback and mislead people 🙄 yeah thanks 
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

First flop 😂 the second look was ok though... 
    Seems like I'm chosen to have bad scores this week. Yaay, can't wait to level down 🥳
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    If only it would stay like this 🥺

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    daniekkh said:
    I guess I was chosen to get the good scores this time after weeks of only getting low 30s. I see u glu with the rigged sys 💀
    I have seen many dolls talking about being chosen to get good scores. Is this true? 🤔If yes then this is messed up. 😓
    well it's just sus that before the system changed, I used to get high 40s - mid 50s. now I get 30s and if I'm lucky enough, low 40s, but suddenly my scores picked up? we'll see if next sys they'll still be the same or go down again lol 
    ps. I just checked my 3rd look score and it got 52? I got so used to getting 30s that this is just surprising lmao
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • heatherxoxoheatherxoxo Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    This is probably not the right thread to ask in, but does anyone know where this hair is from. It’s so pretty. 
  • BeckieEllaBeckieElla Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    edited December 2020
    The struggle is real. I don’t think I’ll get the bikini. 😞😞😞

Brazilian. iOS player since 2020.  Level 54. English is not my first language.
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    This is probably not the right thread to ask in, but does anyone know where this hair is from. It’s so pretty. 

10/03/2020
    That was an earnable hairstyle from the Born To Be Wild show your style event
  • Lokkii14Lokkii14 Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    The winner last week had around 500 in Silver III, today a mere 8 hours in top 3 have over 300 already!!!!! Ticket dolls I’ve been stuck in same group with so this event over for me after the earnables. I hating feeling like this but I’m getting to the point I’m not voting for any doll dressed  in a top 3 prize item from these new events. This is wrong there should be consequences, it’s usually the same dolls over and over. I really don’t have a problem with a doll loving something and going for it but it’s suppose to be about style not money, that’s the point it’s style contest not who can buy the most tickets.
    I have a question I was offered the choice of 3 stars, 5 energy or 10 event points by Simon but I read a post saying that doll it was 5 stars, are there different gifts for the 12 days for different dolls?? If true what determines who gets what??? Thank You to any???/-all who answer. I’ve never posted before today but you dolls have helped me so much just reading them not to mention the smiles and laughs I’ve gotten so Thank you to all
    Last post today I promise!!! I have some repeat items from gift boxes(I really suck at picking the right one!!!) and I’d be happy to gift them to a newish doll like me(playing less than year) I know how expensive it is to build a closet. I don’t know how gifting works and I have no friends who play so can some sweet doll out there help me
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    Basak said:
    @ashleymedds Awww it’s so nice! What’s your doll’s name? 😍
    @Basak i’m ashley!!😌 currently in 15th place though🤡
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Lokkii14 said:
    I have a question I was offered the choice of 3 stars, 5 energy or 10 event points by Simon but I read a post saying that doll it was 5 stars, are there different gifts for the 12 days for different dolls?? If true what determines who gets what??? Thank You to any???/-all who answer. I’ve never posted before today but you dolls have helped me so much just reading them not to mention the smiles and laughs I’ve gotten so Thank you to all
    @Lokkii14 it was a gift from the 12 days of Kristmas. I think one gift was 5 KStars, and the next day it was a choice between 3 KStars, energy and event points. Did you only get one gift?
    Platform: iOS
    Asta doll I bet you could rock that hospital ID bracelet!!! Ha ha:)
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    edited December 2020
    dpeters said:
    First two looks

@dpeters   I believe is you.  We are in the same group.😊

• brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    @dpeters spotted you in the voting booth again! Voted for you twice and you were the popular pick!
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @dpeters   I believe is you.  We are in the same group.😊

@melisaasprilla OMG yes! That's me! I haven't been in the same group with a forum doll in a long time, this is exciting 🎉

brom617 said:
    @dpeters spotted you in the voting booth again! Voted for you twice and you were the popular pick!

@brom617 Thank you for spotting me and for the votes! 😘
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    @Lokkii14 said:
    Asta doll I bet you could rock that hospital ID bracelet!!! Ha ha:)
    haha thank you! but i’m hoping it won’t come to that lol. welcome to the forum! 
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    Looks 1-3 
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    Some pretty dolls I saw in the vb 

Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • HoneykiszezHoneykiszez Registered Users 56 Posts
    Lokkii14 said:
    I was also offered 3 stars. But now I'm wondering were people offered a different amount of stars?? 🤔

✨💖Android Player💖✨
    ❣Tea Love = Game Name❣
                                                                   (Don't be bitter, use more Glitter!
  • HoneykiszezHoneykiszez Registered Users 56 Posts
    lulula said:
    Lokkii14 said:
    @Lokkii14 it was a gift from the 12 days of Kristmas. I think one gift was 5 KStars, and the next day it was a choice between 3 KStars, energy and event points. Did you only get one gift?
    Pardon me for jumping in but was the 5 star gift recent? I've received dyes, and also the 3 stars but not 5 stars...🥺

✨💖Android Player💖✨
    ❣Tea Love = Game Name❣
                                                                   (Don't be bitter, use more Glitter!