🗳️🔁KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 12/14/20 - Tropical Getaway!🌴🍹👙❓

Comments

• shyne_fostershyne_foster Registered Users, Member 5 Posts

Seeing my scores is below 40, I don't think I will make it. I am on the 15th rank now 😂. Time to level down I guess.
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

All them extra tickets for what
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • TinellatTinellat Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    At least I get more votes than the weekend sys...

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited December 2020

Such a fun interesting name

She was white at the start of the event.....
    she also has 500+ points
    i don’t quite understand what is the point of using so many tickets for kloset items? I’m sure there is way better items coming this month😉🤫
  • johnn92johnn92 Registered Users, Member 83 Posts

Would you have the pleasure of marrying me
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    I guess some of y’all just love using poc hair and not being poc or black 🤭🙃 I guess it won’t stop for themes like this 
    This reminds me of going to the islands and seeing non poc’s getting their hair braided by the islanders...
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    looks 1-4 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited December 2020
    can someone please show me how my doll looks with these lips?

• buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Looks 1-4:

Currently in 17th place🙃
    It’s all good tho - I’m looking forward to leveling down. Gold is a fiery pit of hell😇
  • Lokkii14Lokkii14 Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    I was given the 3 star choice this past weekend. I believe it was Saturday the next day I got 5 lt green dyes. That was the only time I was offered a choice.
    I’m jelly over the beach ball!!! All you dolls look beautiful!!! The red, white, blue bikini is to die for!!! Please don’t knock closet bikinis my dolls sensitive!! I haven’t been playing as long as most of you I guess but I’m super excited when I score in the 40’s It took some time but I started to get there and now the whole things changed what’s the point dolls not on theme, not even trying. I mean I struggled sometimes too till I was able to build up my closet, I don’t have a lot of beachwear but I’m not going to dress my girl in anything and buy a bunch of tickets. What does that prove exactly ‘I can spent a bunch of money’ Please
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    How does the suitcase work since our dolls aren't holding it. Is it an aura? @KalindaKing
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
    Dear glu I’m spending money too......on diamonds to buy kool items I missed, so my doll could be beautiful too but with this ticket buying getting so crazy I’m thinking what’s the point? It won’t matter the ticket dolls will win regardless. The kool thing and what I liked about the events, working(ie glu buying items) on my doll’s style, seeing it rewarded with increased vote totals, and climbing the rankings is over. My doll still earns good votes(mostly) 40-50s I even got a few mid 50’s past few weeks except there’s no reward because I’d rather spend money buying stuff for my doll...the diamond items are expensive enough for new dolls to catch up. This ticket buying is whacked.
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts

This is the most awkward hair accessory imo

I mean... (srry for the bad quality)
    Ohh pls😂
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
    Jaelynjax that blue dress with the pink flowers is perfection for the theme!!!
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    I’m like ok it’s not my SYS at all

I love this game I absolutely love playing I’m not quitting the game. I no longer really care about the SYS events past getting the earnables which for now remain an achievable goal. Glu should care about that since my doll really just requires gowns and sexy clothes for the goals. It is the most expensive mobile game I’ve ever kept playing. I just get the 10 free stars videos not 20, I paid 6 months Silver VIP, now I just do the $5 bronze because a lot of the perks are no longer available, although they were suppose to be when I signed up. I have earned all the perks(not sure why the company chooses to stop) since I’m still spending money. I read online the profits on this game are way up past 12 months 
    320% reported in June 2020 over previous year so why this change in SYS and ticket buying greed
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @AmyMimi I’m so happy it was you 💕
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    I can’t break 40 lol 

• heatherxoxoheatherxoxo Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    This is probably not the right thread to ask in, but does anyone know where this hair is from. It’s so pretty. 

10/03/2020
    That was an earnable hairstyle from the Born To Be Wild show your style event
    Thank you! 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

I forgot I had these on, oops.
    I guess I have to wait to see how it scores now
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    I guess some of y’all just love using poc hair and not being poc or black 🤭🙃 I guess it won’t stop for themes like this 
    I really don’t get it. I’m white, and I got those beautiful braids from the diamond collection but it feels so weird trying to put them on my doll. Especially knowing darker girls are lightening their dolls to score better...