Support won’t give me my prizes for Fire & Ice SYS

hanh_kkhhanh_kkh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
edited December 2020 in KKH FAQ & Support
I came in 1st place (which was my correct rank), but collected the 2nd place rewards. I gave them all the screenshots and past convos I had with other support people, yet they keep saying that even though I placed 1st in the end, there’s nothing wrong with me collecting the 2nd place rewards. I have been arguing for my rightful prizes for over a WEEK now; I just want the rewards I earned. If they’re not going to give me my rewards, at least give me my tickets back. 
iOS player since August 2014 and A++
~2 year hiatus; starting playing again in November 2019

Comments

• cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    Not surprised. All the people that were locked out for a week or more were never compensated either, so I wouldn't hold my breathe. Oh and Kokonut told me that we weren't being ignored it was the weekend but they never addressed it at all or even responded. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I probably conveyed  it was the weekend and the studio was closed,  so tagging Kalinda complaining she wasn't responding was fruitless. It was.  I also say that you should submit InGame tickets, rather than tag or message Kalinda.  if your issue wasn't addressed, send another ticket if you can't reopen the 1st one. .   Support dosen`t close for the weekend.  I'm sorry you're having difficulty.  sending positive thoughts.
    Try asking them to explain why if you truly won 1st you are being given 2nd place prizes. Just a thought.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • hanh_kkhhanh_kkh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    I probably conveyed  it was the weekend and the studio was closed,  so tagging Kalinda complaining she wasn't responding was fruitless. It was.  I also say that you should submit InGame tickets, rather than tag or message Kalinda.  if your issue wasn't addressed, send another ticket if you can't reopen the 1st one. .   Support dosen`t close for the weekend.  I'm sorry you're having difficulty.  sending positive thoughts.
    Try asking them to explain why if you truly won 1st you are being given 2nd place prizes. Just a thought.

I have submitted numerous in game tickets detailing the situation; they all either tried to give me the prizes I earned (which never worked out because I never received the dress), or told me I was in 2nd place, which was wrong because I have screenshots up until the moment the next SYS started that I came in 1st. I have never tagged/DMed Kalinda. Thanks for the advice; I hope this time the outcome is different.
    iOS player since August 2014 and A++
    ~2 year hiatus; starting playing again in November 2019