Kind of old Hollywood vibes☺️
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited December 2020
    JaelynJax said:
    I guess some of y’all just love using poc hair and not being poc or black 🤭🙃 I guess it won’t stop for themes like this 
    This reminds me of going to the islands and seeing non poc’s getting their hair braided by the islanders...
    Yes because outside of North America & the internet, most poc don't care who gets their hair braided LOL; it truly does not bother us "islanders" 
    That’s nice for you 🙃 but I guess you’ve never been discriminated or mistreated for ur natural hair so u don’t get it. It may not matter to u but it does to me and many others doesnt make the issue any less relevant.
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    QueenRhia said:
    Probably an unpopular opinion, but I got the hat and I absolutely love it. I didn't have any hat that's not attached to hair, and it goes great with most hair styles I use frequently. I've just submitted this, let's see how it does. 

I love the the hat, too. There’s some hairstyles that I’m not crazy about on my doll, but with the hat, it makes them look a gazillion times cuter. 
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    JaelynJax said:
    I guess some of y’all just love using poc hair and not being poc or black 🤭🙃 I guess it won’t stop for themes like this 
    This reminds me of going to the islands and seeing non poc’s getting their hair braided by the islanders...
    Yes because outside of North America & the internet, most poc don't care who gets their hair braided LOL; it truly does not bother us "islanders" 
    LMAO who said that? How ignorant can you be? This is cultural appropriation and they dont have the hair or edges for these hairstyles no way. Let’s not play games.
  • tiffany_dhtiffany_dh Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Katerina said:
    I entered 41 looks in the weekend SYS and still couldn't get 1st place. I don't even see the point in trying anymore 😑
    I'm kinda glad that someone who buys tickets (ie. benefit glu financially a lot which is what they care abt) spoke up against the new system, i hope glu listens now, thank you for posting 
    ❤❤
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    edited December 2020

who is “most” and why did mostly non black dolls agree and like this post? 🤨 if you want your hair to fall out, by all means, go out and get box braids. 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

i actually really love the hat!
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    can someone please show me how my doll looks with these lips?

I tried!! 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • heatherxoxoheatherxoxo Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Zverina said:
    Does anyone have the prize distribution in gold? 
    Here you go

Thank you 😊 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    edited December 2020
    did you guys pick criticize novia or defend novia in the new storyline? 
     - edit: my game glitched two storylines together, that’s why it didn’t make sense. sorry 
    edited December 2020

who is “most” and why did mostly white dolls agree and like this post? 🤨 if you want your hair to fall out, by all means, go out and get box braids. 
    @m1lk_jpg @lulula @Rebelliaux @Tinellat @Julia88 @lunaaa @samanthakkh
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    edited December 2020
    who is “most” and why did mostly white dolls agree and like this post? 🤨 if you want your hair to fall out, by all means, go out and get box braids. 
    I'm really not trying to invalidate how anyone feels let alone start a fight but I'd like to explain that 1) I'm not white and 2) I agreed because as someone who lives in a third world country, in my personal experience, the discussion about cultural appropriation comes mainly from people from North America and from the internet, not because I want to wear box braids or because I don't think it should be a topic that people talk about. 
    Edit: I'm not black, I'm hispanic and I wasn't trying to invalidate anyone's feelings, I'm sorry if I did.
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    edited December 2020
    JaelynJax said:
    @coconutfudge I came here for the game not this sh*t

Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
    m1lk_jpg said:
    I'm really not trying to invalidate how anyone feels let alone start a fight but I'd like to explain that 1) I'm not white and 2) I agreed because as someone who lives in a third world country, in my personal experience, the discussion about cultural appropriation comes mainly from people from North America and from the internet, not because I want to wear box braids or because I don't think it should be a topic that people talk about. 
    are you black? 😓
    In my personal experience which is bias I don’t see an issue is how some of u sound. I mean good for u u live in a country where u don’t experience discrimination based on ur hair or skin tone 🥴 
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    I entered 41 looks in the weekend SYS and still couldn't get 1st place. I don't even see the point in trying anymore 😑
    Out of curiosity where did you place? 
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    @asta there is a new storyline?? What.
    You mean the charity one or something else? 
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts

@m1lk_jpg @lulula @Rebelliaux @Tinellat @Julia88 @lunaaa @samanthakkh
    I'd like to explain myself about this. I'm not american and I'm from middle east, I don't know if it makes me a poc First, I own some poc hairstyles in game through kollections and events etc. I have this friend who has the curliest hair looks like this hair from kollections, she also has the same features as my doll in real like (her hair and skin color) she likes to braid her hair too. I like to make my doll look like my friends sometimes and I use those hairstyles. And when I do, I'm afraid to share my looks here because someone can show up and say that it is disrespectful even though there's a real person who looks exactly like that. That's why I reacted to that post. I can pm you the pic of my friend if you are not satisfied with this explanation. I'm sorry if I offended some of you and definitely not trying to start a fight. This is the hair on the left Im talking about:

Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    What does box braids mean?
    edited December 2020

@melisaasprilla you do them with braiding hair like xpression / freetress or something. 
    edited December 2020
    These are box braidds (:
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    @meritedkkhOh now I see.  In my country we call it African braids.  and in fact I am combed like that right now. 😊
    @meritedkkhOh now I see.  In my country we call it African braids.  and in fact I am combed like that right now. 😊
    Go ahead and log out for me.