• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Another sys another disappointment. Again I havenā€™t reached 50 šŸ˜©Ā 

šŸ„° that blue look ā™„ļøšŸ„°
    Thank you ā¤ļø
    iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    Iā€™m sorry to interrupt but Iā€™ve already asked this question in the update thread but no one answers šŸ˜”
    Iā€™ve asked if it is cultural incorrect or not.
    I wanted to know if I can wear this hair. Until now I didnā€™t wear it.

If youā€™re not a POCā€”blackā€”donā€™t. Itā€™s a black hairstyle. Shouldnā€™t have been in the diamond kollection, imho.Ā 
    What century is it in?Ā  By God, really.Ā  I mean, only people of color can wear braids, I don't know in their countries but in mine if you want to do Afro hairstyles, not being Afro you do it and no black person is offended because I wear it, before they applaud.Ā  I am Black and that does not offend me, before I am proud that you use it.
    I've finished.
    @uglyjackieyour comment sounds racist to me.
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    Iā€™m sorry to interrupt but Iā€™ve already asked this question in the update thread but no one answers šŸ˜”

If youā€™re not a POCā€”blackā€”donā€™t. Itā€™s a black hairstyle. Shouldnā€™t have been in the diamond kollection, imho.Ā 
    Ok thanks for replying. Sorry if you see me as ignorant or uneducated because of my question.
    I see some others wear this and was confused if itā€™s allowed or not.
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Iā€™m so sorry that thereā€™s ignorant people here. Some people really need to learn their place. @noraa youā€™re ignorant asf.Ā 
    iOSšŸ–¤. Doll (Holly) šŸ’
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    edited December 2020
  • IdkkhIdkkh Registered Users 67 Posts
    There's literally a whole closet of hairs that non Black dolls can wear and can win through weekend events. But when Black hairstyles are usually held in kollections, not to mention DIAMOND kollections ... Y'all don't really see how unfair that is? How discriminatory it is? Most dolls can make their dolls ~look like them or ~people they know but it literally is harder for Black dolls to express themselves in this game. And sure it's a jUsT a GaMe but can you imagine how tiring it is to live life being policed and then in a GAME where you're trying to distract yourself or have fun you're reminded of reality??

You cannot speak for black people when it comes to their culture. Smh. They said it was offensive and people are still arguing with them. šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:

What century is it in?Ā  By God, really.Ā  I mean, only people of color can wear braids, I don't know in their countries but in mine if you want to do Afro hairstyles, not being Afro you do it and no black person is offended because I wear it, before they applaud.Ā  I am Black and that does not offend me, before I am proud that you use it.
    I've finished.
    @uglyjackieyour comment sounds racist to me.
    Please lol donā€™t even come for her trying to call her a racist. Just because it doesnā€™t offend you doesnā€™t make it right. Thereā€™s PLENTY of other hairstyles that can be worn. People do not understand the history behind it. Log out please.
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    rellbelle said:
    I wish we could gift items between games from our own kloset, i have two beautiful POC hairstyles Iā€™ll never use on my doll, i think at least one was from a kollection but i canā€™t remember. But it sucks that they go to waste in my kloset.Ā 

I been asking this for so long šŸ„ŗšŸ˜­šŸ˜© i have items I donā€™t use that someone could enjoy and wish I could get the newest hair
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    Hey dolls, can you be honest with me? i really don't understand.
    Maybe I look somehow wrong, or my looks are not TROPICAL enough that they did not even score 40 šŸ„²

• noraanoraa Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    lmao to where did I put racist remarks on my verbiage? In fact, some of you wh o got pressed are actually the oneā€™s whoā€™s racist to where you build this ā€œonly black people can...ā€ bubble. No one is invalidating otherā€™s experience except for you. Just because otherā€™s had a different experience, does not give you the ticket to take it out on them. LET PEOPLE DO THEIR THING AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. Culture is relative so stay on your ā€œculture bubbleā€ and stay out of otherā€™s business. We agree to disagree here but you do not have the right to drag others just because they love/enjoy doing one thing. And please, do not shove your opinions/ beliefs on others just because itā€™s what you think is the right thing. We come from different walks of life and experiences so just leave it at that and stop restircting others from doing what they want.
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    When they are discriminated against because of their color or their hair, we talk about it.Ā  It is very easy to say it when you have not lived it.Ā  And I'm not logging out dear. @uglyjackie.Ā Stay with the desire šŸ˜‰šŸ˜˜
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    edited December 2020

Comments from the bantu knot professional event thread.Ā 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Itā€™s easy to say let ppl do their own thing šŸ™ƒ when it doesnā€™t affect u either way and your just content with being uneducated and ignorant. Ask urself why do black ppl have to be told ur ghetto unkempt and unallowed to wear their hair without discrimination but others do it and itā€™s trendy and cool and hip šŸ˜©
  • ChloĆØ_KKHChloĆØ_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Girls you're right on what you're saying and I do agree with you but, please, respect other people's opinion and don't tell to other girls to log out because is very rude imo.Ā 
    Android
    noraa said:
    lmao to where did I put racist remarks on my verbiage? In fact, some of you wh o got pressed are actually the oneā€™s whoā€™s racist to where you build this ā€œonly black people can...ā€ bubble. No one is invalidating otherā€™s experience except for you. Just because otherā€™s had a different experience, does not give you the ticket to take it out on them. LET PEOPLE DO THEIR THING AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. Culture is relative so stay on your ā€œculture bubbleā€ and stay out of otherā€™s business. We agree to disagree here but you do not have the right to drag others just because they love/enjoy doing one thing. And please, do not shove your opinions/ beliefs on others just because itā€™s what you think is the right thing. We come from different walks of life and experiences so just leave it at that and stop restircting others from doing what they want.

Itā€™s literally their culture?? If they tell you itā€™s offensive, itā€™s offensive. And if they tell you not to wear it because itā€™s cultural appropriation or offensive donā€™t wear it. Itā€™s simple. Black people get called ghetto and trashy for wearing their hairstyles, but the second a non black person (especially white people) do it, suddenly ā€œhair is hairā€ and they get praised for appropriation of a culture.Ā