🗳️🔁KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 12/14/20 - Tropical Getaway!🌴🍹👙❓

Comments

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Girls you're right on what you're saying and I do agree with you but, please, respect other people's opinion and don't tell to other girls to log out because is very rude imo. 
    This is not a matter of opinion, it's a matter of facts. Telling the other dolls to "log out" is us telling them to stay out of it. Now go ahead and log out for me. 

And I thought there could be a civil and educational exchange of views... silly me 🙃
    Android
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @KatiaKKH your looks are perfect, same thing happened to me in the past sys, I really hope your scores increase as you deserve better 🍀🍀
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• HoneykiszezHoneykiszez Registered Users 56 Posts
    Can anyone please tell me where this bikini top is from? 
    Thanks 😊

✨💖Android Player💖✨
    ❣Tea Love = Game Name❣
                                                                   (Don't be bitter, use more Glitter!
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Honeykiszez from the diamond kollection that came out I think last update. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • IdkkhIdkkh Registered Users 67 Posts
    Girls you're right on what you're saying and I do agree with you but, please, respect other people's opinion and don't tell to other girls to log out because is very rude imo. 
    This is not a matter of opinion, it's a matter of facts. Telling the other dolls to "log out" is us telling them to stay out of it. Now go ahead and log out for me. 

And I thought there could be a civil and educational exchange of views... silly me 🙃
    I think it's disingenuous to bring respectability politics into this. Respect is a 2 way street, you can't just demand respect and politeness from someone who hasn't given it to you in turn. 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @thesweetone your doll looks so cute with the hat 💛
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @thesweetone your doll looks so cute with the hat 💛

Thank you so much, you're so sweet 🧡💛
    Idkkh said:

I think it's disingenuous to bring respectability politics into this. Respect is a 2 way street, you can't just demand respect and politeness from someone who hasn't given it to you in turn. 
    Excuse me, could you tell me when I disrespect someone?
    Android
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    Idkkh said:

🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• HolHolHolHol Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    KatiaKKH said:
    Hey dolls, can you be honest with me? i really don't understand.
    Maybe I look somehow wrong, or my looks are not TROPICAL enough that they did not even score 40 🥲

I love your looks! I would vote for them if I saw them 100%. Idk what's going on with Glu lately. But your doll is gorgeous! 💕
  • IdkkhIdkkh Registered Users 67 Posts
    Idkkh said:

I don’t think they’re saying you’ve been disrespectful, just pointing out how you said to respect others.
    😌
    @uglyjackie yes, but since I respect all the cultures, seeing how you and @brenhin are telling me to log out makes me sad.
    What I said is that there are different ways to say something, that's all.
    Android
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    When they are discriminated against because of their color or their hair, we talk about it.  It is very easy to say it when you have not lived it.  And I'm not logging out dear. @uglyjackie. Stay with the desire 😉😘
    Just like it's easy to wear something when you've never been discriminated against it. Stay in your lane. 
    Girl I'm BLACK, do you know how many times I've been discriminated against?  Many times I even lost count. 🙄🙄🙄
    I'm tired of this drama, continue with your opinion and I continue with mine 😉
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    @uglyjackie yes, but since I respect all the cultures, seeing how you and @brenhin are telling me to log out makes me sad.
    What I said is that there are different ways to say something, that's all.
    I posted that down to being respectful of others opinions, while I agree I’m personally not going to be respectful of hateful and uneducated opinions- they aren’t something I can ever side with or see how someone may think that way!
    I apologise if I made you sad my point was more towards dolls opinions on (for example the hairstyle in the event and how certain dolls on the forum said some ignorant things) and how I will not be respectful for nasty comments like that.
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• chloemoneychloemoney Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    I agreed to the post because I don’t care what any doll on this game uses that’s available to them. I have no clue who is even using a doll that’s their actual race. The Kardashian’s are the biggest family that steal from other cultures, mainly black people... yet here we are playing their game giving them money. The kardashians braid their hair all the time, and yes I have a problem with that because they make it seem like they invented the style. 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    This whole year has been a disgrace. It's been our own place to research and read what's going on in front of us. As a white person it's me that needs educate myself because we don't get the right facts in school. We shouldn't WANT to be ignorant. 

Also this is a GAME. It's supposed to be a fun escape for everyone. THIS IS A GAME. Kids play this game. Don't be ignorant or disrespectful 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @KatiaKKH your looks are gorgeous! It seems like it's just your turn to get 30s :(
    My looks are very similar, even my doll's features are, and I am miraculously getting 50s this time. But let me tell you, I have been getting 36 and 39 in every other event this month! You can't tell me the votes are not rigged. 
    iOS
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    omg the Karens on this thread 🤡
    iOS player
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    I agreed to the post because I don’t care what any doll on this game uses that’s available to them. I have no clue who is even using a doll that’s their actual race. The Kardashian’s are the biggest family that steal from other cultures, mainly black people... yet here we are playing their game giving them money. The kardashians braid their hair all the time, and yes I have a problem with that because they make it seem like they invented the style. 
    I was about to say this, about the Kardashians. 
    It’s a goddamn GAME.
    I am Blasian.
    I play a white doll. I just do. I score better with a white doll & honestly, there isn’t a skin tone in this game that matches mine. 
    Am I an a s s h o l e for playing a white doll? Because I see it happen all the time here because people get better SYS scores.
    My hair is 3A. It’s so kinky. When I see a white doll with a ‘black’ hairstyle it doesn’t even register they’re doing it to be racist. ITS. A. GAME. 
    The doll I’ve quoted is absolutely spot on. 
    Y’all play this game when the Kardashian women are constantly being accused of blackfishing and cultural appropriation, so that’s fake outrage. 
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    edited December 2020
    <
    This is hurtful, I’m genuinely in pain reading this, shameful that it’s still here for everyone to see. Shamefully that glu and others will take all the time in the world to delete all other things but not this. 

For example a while ago a doll who shall not be named got upset because they felt the forum was getting too political after the American 2020 election took place. She got an instant response and those posts were taken down. I’m truly hurt. 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I just wanna tell this ignorant uneducated b*tch who made a second account to be racist that the forum managers can see your IP address and they know exactly who you are.
    also you’re disgusting 🤮
    iOS player