🗳️🔁KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 12/14/20 - Tropical Getaway!🌴🍹👙❓

Comments

• eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    edited December 2020
    i feel like it would be great if in the next update more hairstyles like box braids and other cultural hairstyles ( and even clothes! ) where put in the kloset, i know there’s a few but compared to recent hairstyles they aren’t great quality. And there’s very few. everyone should be able to make their doll look like themselves! also i think it would be good if more skin tones where released for the same reason.i think it’s super unfair to make other people have to grind out & spend money just to be represented in the game. 
    ALSO like another person said, i would LOVE it if we could gift items from our storage, i have a few things i won’t use but i know others would love, and it would be great to give it to someone who will use it! :))
    also just adding on, i think hairstyles like in the recent diamond kollection should 10000% be put in the kloset or boxes, that hairstyle is STUNNING but making dolls spend diamonds on it is cruel, especially when it’s one of the few options out there for them, if there where more hairstyles for Black women i don’t think it would be as bad, but since it’s one of the few options out there, it feels wrong. again i just think people should be able to represent themselves!! 

** edit : forgot to mention that diamonds are hard to earn so it would be hard to get the hairstyle in the first place,and since it’s not guaranteed  
    it could cost upwards of like 30 diamonds ( WAY too expensive) 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Dolls, if you see things that are offensive, please send me a message. Tagging me just comes in like any other post. I don’t get to them right away, especially if I have threads I’m working on. But a dm gets my attention right away-ish.  
    I’m going to go in and get the offensive quotes first. Then we’ll take a breath before removing more. I’m sorry this happened.  Can we please agree to be sympathetic to others, and refrain from being hurtful. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic thank you 😃

Latest four looks.

I play on iOS
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

I’ve ran out of swimsuits😩 would you dolls vote for this look?
    Like= yes i would vote for this look
    LOL= Try a different look
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    @scarley1999 I love that jumpsuit but it never scores well for me
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    luna54 said:
    I agreed to the post because I don’t care what any doll on this game uses that’s available to them. I have no clue who is even using a doll that’s their actual race. The Kardashian’s are the biggest family that steal from other cultures, mainly black people... yet here we are playing their game giving them money. The kardashians braid their hair all the time, and yes I have a problem with that because they make it seem like they invented the style. 
    I was about to say this, about the Kardashians. 
    It’s a goddamn GAME.
    I am Blasian.
    I play a white doll. I just do. I score better with a white doll & honestly, there isn’t a skin tone in this game that matches mine. 
    Am I an a s s h o l e for playing a white doll? Because I see it happen all the time here because people get better SYS scores.
    My hair is 3A. It’s so kinky. When I see a white doll with a ‘black’ hairstyle it doesn’t even register they’re doing it to be racist. ITS. A. GAME. 
    The doll I’ve quoted is absolutely spot on. 
    Y’all play this game when the Kardashian women are constantly being accused of blackfishing and cultural appropriation, so that’s fake outrage. 
    🙃🙃🙃 3a isn’t even kinky hair sis 😂😂😂😂 umm 4a 4b and 4c hair is black hair type and kinky hair u got curly hair not kinky imagine typing this out only to look foolish....
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    luna54 said:
    I agreed to the post because I don’t care what any doll on this game uses that’s available to them. I have no clue who is even using a doll that’s their actual race. The Kardashian’s are the biggest family that steal from other cultures, mainly black people... yet here we are playing their game giving them money. The kardashians braid their hair all the time, and yes I have a problem with that because they make it seem like they invented the style. 
    It’s a goddamn GAME.
    I am Blasian.
    I play a white doll. I just do. I score better with a white doll & honestly, there isn’t a skin tone in this game that matches mine. 
    Am I an a s s h o l e for playing a white doll? Because I see it happen all the time here because people get better SYS scores.
    My hair is 3A. It’s so kinky. When I see a white doll with a ‘black’ hairstyle it doesn’t even register they’re doing it to be racist. ITS. A. GAME. 
    Y’all play this game when the Kardashian women are constantly being accused of blackfishing and cultural appropriation, so that’s fake outrage. 
    🙃🙃🙃 3a isn’t even kinky hair sis 😂😂😂😂 umm 4a 4b and 4c hair is black hair type and kinky hair u got curly hair not kinky imagine typing this out only to look foolish....
    HOW are you going to tell me what my hair is?!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 whatttttt is going on, that is WEIRD behaviour... 
    I’m not black I am black/Asian so my hair isn’t 4 but it’s DEFINITELY kinky! Just a straight up bizarre thing to say lol 
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    @therealChar That's exactly what I was thinking. Like, since when was 3a hair anywhere near kinky. You can get 3a curls from using a blow dryer with one of those diffusers on it and some cantu. 🌚
    Well, I think I’m done with this forum.
    y’all going to tell people they can’t wait braids in a GAME but you’re also going to tell a real life mixed person their hair ‘isn’t kinky’ and that’s ok is it?
    Priorities mixed up FOR REAL! 

luna54 said:
    y’all going to tell people they can’t wait braids in a GAME but you’re also going to tell a real life mixed person their hair ‘isn’t kinky’ and that’s ok is it?

How you not know ur own curl type and then get mad when ur corrected 😩😩😩
    luna54 said:

How you not know ur own curl type and then get mad when ur corrected 😩😩😩
    Ya you’re definitely right, I don’t know my
    own curl type but some stranger on the internet definitely does 🥴 
    luna54 said:

I promise you we’re not saying this because you’re mixed. 😭 It’s literally because 3a hair is not considered kinky anywhere. 
    This is hair that would be considered kinky. ^ You can’t help everyone, I guess. No one said your hair isn’t 3a. It’s your use of the word “kinky.” Your hair is curly, yes. But it’s literally not considered kinky. Whoever told you this did you wrong and I’m sorry. 
    luna54 said:
    luna54 said:
    It’s a goddamn GAME.
    I am Blasian.
    HOW are you going to tell me what my hair is?!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 whatttttt is going on, that is WEIRD behaviour... 
    I’m not black I am black/Asian so my hair isn’t 4 but it’s DEFINITELY kinky! Just a straight up bizarre thing to say lol 

Just cause ur mixed doesn’t mean ur any less wrong 🙃 kinky is tighter curls which 3a is not at most ur hair is curly and maybe frizzy. Nothing wrong with any of these just the term u used was wrong.
  • AlessiaRiAlessiaRi Registered Users, Member 8 Posts

Loving this theme so far, quite a long time since I got scores like these on SYS!
    yezx said:
    👀
    What are u trying to prove?
    You girls are weird frfr 
    I never meant I had black hair. I don’t have black hair. 
    I refer to my hair as kinky ALL THE TIME.
    My friend has straight hair but if it’s been up in a pony and she takes it down she’ll also say ‘my hairs gone kinky’... it’s a word? I am British? Does that make a difference 🤣🤣 
    I have 3A hair. 
    I refer to it as kinky - it’s wild. 
    I don’t have ‘black girl hair’ - never said I did. 

Hail the gatekeepers of adjectives, I am truly sorry girls I will never refer to my hair curly hair as kinky again, you have shown me the light. They will raise a statue in your honour xx
  • suziq24suziq24 Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    yezx said:
    For anyone curious for hair types:
    Type 1 - basic white chick 😂 
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    luna54 said:
    Hail the gatekeepers of adjectives, I am truly sorry girls I will never refer to my hair curly hair as kinky again, you have shown me the light. They will raise a statue in your honour xx
    Thank you so much for giving them this honor. It means so much. It’s amazing to hear you now see the light.✨
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    suziq24 said:
    yezx said:
    For anyone curious for hair types:
    Type 1 - basic white chick 😂 
    Are asians considered basic white chicks now?😅😅
    Platform: iOS
    AlessiaRi said:

Loving this theme so far, quite a long time since I got scores like these on SYS!
    I’ve never seen someone look so good with these lips. 😍 Your looks are gorgeous. @AlessiaRi
    luna54 said:

😩 your welcome. Google be your best friend sis. Good luck. 🙏
    Imagine thinking we’re gatekeeping a hair term when you’re really just wrong 🥴
    luna54 said:

You’re* 
    And a dictionary be yours 🙏🏼 

I’m out, this got real weird real fast ✌🏼 ✨ 
    I never said you’re gatekeeping a hair term.
    It’s the adjective. 
    I describe my 3A hair as kinky because it’s CURLY AND WILD, it’s just another word I use to describe it and I’m truly sorry if I have caused you any distress in doing so... 
  • AlessiaRiAlessiaRi Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    AlessiaRi said:

I’ve never seen someone look so good with these lips. 😍 Your looks are gorgeous. @AlessiaRi
    tysm!! <3
    luna54 said:
    I never said you’re gatekeeping a hair term.
    It’s the adjective. 
    I describe my 3A hair as kinky because it’s CURLY AND WILD, it’s just another word I use to describe it and I’m truly sorry if I have caused you any distress in doing so... 
    it did, will i be entitled to compensation? 🥺
    luna54 said:
    luna54 said:

You’re* 
    And a dictionary be yours 🙏🏼 

I’m out, this got real weird real fast ✌🏼 ✨ 
    Imaooooooo 💀💀💀 girl the self hate is real