edited December 2020
    2409201 said:
    🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
    🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please stop arguing, no more personal barbs. Let’s try to enjoy dressing our dolls and playing the game.   That’s what brought us here. Our shared enjoyment of the game.  Please keep personal remarks off the pages here,   Let’s celebrate what we have in common, not battle over real life differences that do not play out in the game.  Please, let’s get back to topic. The game, the TB, the Weekday event.  Thank you so much for you help and understanding. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    I’m 2409201 said:
    Lmao someone keeps making fake profiles to hide behind 💀💀💀💀coward

Nope. Long time lurker - lurkers often decide to create an account during heated discussions. Maybe some are puppet accounts but I'm not :-). Just someone who finally felt they had something they cared enough to type up to go through the trouble of making an account ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ it's not that far-fetched is it?
    And I've been frustrated watching your doll wearing clothes inspired by traditional Asian garments for a while considering how often you speak about cultural appropriation of black hairstyles. You're more than entitled to your opinions and feelings, but it would be nice if made an effort to hold yourself to the same standard.
    And again think the dogpiling and name-calling of black dolls who disagree with you is gross and absolutely uncalled for. You can have a passionate debate AND be respectful of others, their opinions, and their lived experiences.

Traditional Asian garments for a while 😂😂😂😂 youve got to be kidding me I worn a kimono which wasnt even fully traditional 🙃 i literally have black features and wear poc style hairs I got nothing from that one weekend that had the Asian full outfit and eyes cause I didn’t feel right chasing that. And you have a mouth use it to speak on Asian culture  do u want others to fight ur battles 🥴 cause I got my own being black sis
    just to be clear I am 100% with you, white dolls shouldn’t be wearing POC hairstyles. but also a kimono is traditional, so let’s respect the Japanese culture too 😊

I know wat I said and this is wat they spoke of and no unlike the person accusing me I don’t wear this and pretend to be Asian it’s in my closet I don’t wear Asian traditional clothing constantly. That’s wat I was addressing 
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    @BooskiBabii
    Hi, I only just now saw what you said about my look and I just had to say thank you!💕 My second look scored only 18 points🙄 but my other scores are in the 20's and mid 30's. I haven't been on the forum since I have felt so uninspired to play this SYS when my looks are absolutely flopping. I guess this just isn't my theme to do well in🤷🏻
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts

who is “most” and why did mostly white dolls agree and like this post? 🤨 if you want your hair to fall out, by all means, go out and get box braids. 
    @m1lk_jpg @lulula @Rebelliaux @Tinellat @Julia88 @lunaaa @samanthakkh
    okay first of all, i’m not white and i would never wear box braids or any other hairstyle that doesn’t pertain to me. if i offended you i truly apologize as i don’t ever want to invalidate someone else’s feelings. and second, my knowledge and awareness of the topic at hand is not skin deep by any means. though,  turning hostile is really counter productive and for all we know @coconutfudge could very well be an adolescent with little to no real knowledge on the matter? im not defending ANYONE. that was just my first thought when i read the post, and if that’s the case can we blame them? giving people the benefit of the doubt is imperative in avoiding unnecessary conflict. just like the fact that i was called out with wrong assumptions about me for a like reaction. 
    @noraa you are way out of line and your ignorance can get tf on. there’s no place here for inconsiderate a-holes on this forum. on the other hand, i don’t appreciate you using the name of my doll as your username whether it was intentional or not.
    and why are people using my comment about logging out as a meme? @uglyjackie
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

• darthdarthdddarthdarthdd Registered Users, Member 47 Posts

I know wat I said and this is wat they spoke of and no unlike the person accusing me I don’t wear this and pretend to be Asian it’s in my closet I don’t wear Asian traditional clothing constantly. That’s wat I was addressing 
    This is actually more of a traditional chinese dress. There are various names, but I know it as a Qipao. 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
     I really like this hat🥰

With beautiful dolls @therealChar @AmyMimi @Basak 💕
    iOS player 

• suziq24suziq24 Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

I guess the hat isn’t too bad...
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @BooskiBabii
    Hi, I only just now saw what you said about my look and I just had to say thank you!💕 My second look scored only 18 points🙄 but my other scores are in the 20's and mid 30's. I haven't been on the forum since I have felt so uninspired to play this SYS when my looks are absolutely flopping. I guess this just isn't my theme to do well in🤷🏻
    This is what the forum is to me. Not the uninspired feeling, but the doll uplifting another doll.  @CassidyKKH don’t be disheartened. Things will get better.  And to both you and @BooskiBabii. Thank you for giving back some good vibes.  Good vibes are like little bubbles in champagne, they tickle the senses and give you a warm all over feeling. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • krissyGkrissyG Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Awe no 😢😢rociodemayo said:
    I am a wedding photographer irl and I can't believe I wont be able to get that camera 🙂

• arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    looks 3-6 i was scared when i got that 35 but then i tried something different with the gown but making it tropical lol and since then my scores have been better, hope it stays that way bc i rlly want the bikini :c
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

This is actually more of a traditional chinese dress. There are various names, but I know it as a Qipao. 
    Thank u I had no clue it’s the only one I have so I was confused why the fake profile said I wear Asian styles constantly. But I appreciate the education. I’ll refer to it as Qipao from now on.
  • HoneykiszezHoneykiszez Registered Users 56 Posts
    @Honeykiszez from the diamond kollection that came out I think last update. 
    Thank you!!

✨💖Android Player💖✨
    ❣Tea Love = Game Name❣
                                                                   (Don't be bitter, use more Glitter!
  • taylotusmc29taylotusmc29 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    edited December 2020

Thank u I had no clue it’s the only one I have so I was confused why the fake profile said I wear Asian styles constantly. But I appreciate the education. I’ll refer to it as Qipao from now on.
    I don't think the point was whether or not you referred to it correctly, but rather by your logic and arguments, you shouldn't wear the clothing that's Asian inspired since no one other than POC can wear dreads/box braids. 

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    imazora said:
    ashleyy said:
    can someone please show me how my doll looks with these lips?

I tried!! 
    Tysm 💖
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @uglyjackie don’t become your username girl. you’re mocking me now for what? 
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    My lowest and my highest scores. Somehow my country club look scored better than my more tropical look but okay lol 🥴

• RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    Hey guys, I’m hoping for some advice here. I’ve just hit gold for the first time and it’s brutal 💀 I really like the camera and luggage, but I don’t know if it’s worth missing them to try and drop back into silver and actually maybe have a chance to get the top SYS options if I like them next time round rather then get further into gold?

agree - go for the luggage and camera, they’re cute af and gold 2 won’t be that bad...
    lol - girl these SYS prizes are TRASH and gold is only going to keep getting worse, drop back to silver!!!
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Hey guys, I’m hoping for some advice here. I’ve just hit gold for the first time and it’s brutal 💀 I really like the camera and luggage, but I don’t know if it’s worth missing them to try and drop back into silver and actually maybe have a chance to get the top SYS options if I like them next time round rather then get further into gold?

agree - go for the luggage and camera, they’re cute af and gold 2 won’t be that bad...
    lol - girl these SYS prizes are TRASH and gold is only going to keep getting worse, drop back to silver!!!
    There is only gold 1 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I really don't care that non-black dolls wear black hairstyles because it'll just make it more difficult to get black hairstyles in the future because why would they bother to offer it if the majority of the players won't use it? (I mean, guessing that glu even has that kind of foresight... which is doubtful) Honestly the way I see it the more popular they get the better, just makes things more fun

Otherwise all we can expect is the same old stuff every time

But that's just me, I'm not a very woke person, I'm not aware of the mechanics of why cultural segregation is important