šŸ—³ļøšŸ”KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 12/14/20 - Tropical Getaway!šŸŒ“šŸ¹šŸ‘™ā“

Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    lulula said:
    I actually really like this hat šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

It looks amazing on your doll, Iā€™m actually surprised how well that hat looks with that hairstyle, honestly!
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    thank you @pristineperson!! i was trying so many hairstyles but really fell in love with this one <3Ā 
    Platform: iOS
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    I love the hat but Iā€™m having trouble finding hairstyles where the hair doesnā€™t show in the back of the hat
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    lulula said:
    I actually really like this hat šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

Ahh I hate this theme and Iā€™m doing horribly, but I love coming to see all yā€™allā€™s amazing looks. This is stunning.Ā 
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts

me and my hat!
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socialsĀ https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkhĀ 
  • RagsToRichesRagsToRiches Registered Users, Member 31 Posts

Excuse the abysmal cropping. Idk if this doll is in forum but she is top of my TS board and every look has been STUNNING. Iā€™m floored.Ā 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Nevermind
    iOS
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @arifromkkh I use that every time we have a swimsuit sys and get great scores. Already done three looks with it this event. It dyes surprisingly well!
    iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @KaylaJ cut me a check on that inheritance money. šŸ˜‚Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    @AliBryant iĀ“ll go crazy dying it then lol, thank u <3
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

2nd doll in my group looked familiar, now I know where she is from
  • Lokkii14Lokkii14 Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Buffysummers was talking about her look #4!!! Oh by the way Iā€™ve bought items that have a pink heart symbol because they were in past Valentineā€™s Day boxes with diamonds in the past two months. I also dress my doll in any clothes, hair whatever I choose!! Why did liking a hairstyle and wearing it change from a compliment into this ā€œculture app. BS??
    Iā€™m in America, look at history almost every aspect of ā€˜Americanā€™ cultural traditions are a blending of traditions from other countries.
    Food, clothing and HAIR styles.Ā 
    Thereā€™s really a doll on here complaining she bought 41 tickets and still canā€™t win???!!!!! Thatā€™s it Iā€™m done Iā€™m cutting my losses on this Fup game and this BS about I shouldnā€™t wear hairstyles that I get in the Kollections. I was taught ā€˜this is for black and this is for whiteā€™ was true racism.
    Ā And all I read about in this forum is how GLU keeps getting cheaper and cheaper with this game. Iā€™m gone!!ā€™
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    How do people feel about this SYS ending in the morning?
    agree-itā€™s chill
    Like- Iā€™m not liking it
    awesome- I have to set my alarm and wake up ducking early just to play this game, it ruins my day and is super uncool
    lol- Iā€™m so past SYS, I donā€™t even bother getting the second earnable, this tier thing is crazy and I actually did cancel (ok, downgrade) my vip this time.Ā 
    By morning do you mean 1am? All I am going to say is sleep exists for a reason GluĀ Ā 
    Why do I even botherĀ šŸ˜’
    Itā€™s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on FacebookĀ 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    Honestly in my opinion I do understand why poc dont really like white people wearing poc hairstyles but to me this is just a game with virtual dolls.
    wether your Male, Female, a person of colour or a white person, it is a virtual doll, your allowed to create your doll how you want, even if that means a white doll wearing a poc hairstyle, you are allowed to create yourĀ virtual doll how you want, and you can choose to re-create yourself in the game, but donā€™t go judging white dolls for wearing poc hairstyles, it is a game and people can create their dolls how they want.
    I have lots of poc hairstyles but I donā€™t wanna wear them cause even if I was to use a poc hairstyle on a white doll I 100% feel like Iā€™ll be judged on forums, but again I shouldnā€™t be cause itā€™s a virtual doll and I have a right to createĀ my doll howĀ IĀ want.
    Just going to leave this here šŸ˜

Why do I even botherĀ šŸ˜’
    Itā€™s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on FacebookĀ 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    If anyone else wants to say something about white people wearing black CULTURAL hairstyles, just log out.
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    @KaylaJ I literally love all of your looks! šŸ˜šŸ„° the 5th one is my favorite ā¤ļø