🗳️🔁KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 12/14/20 - Tropical Getaway!🌴🍹👙❓

Comments

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Looks 1 - 8

I haven’t been scoring the best but I enjoy the looks I been making this sys

• Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Wow, I just woke up. None of my looks scored below 50 and I’m 10th in my group 😅
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Looks 5-8 
    after the first 3 looks being in the 30s, scores are finally picking up 

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    I am kinda disappointed from the SYS because im always trying my best to make pretty outfits and i can't get enough points to get all the prizes, i don't even want to be on the top 10 because i don't want to level up i just want the clothes 😂😂 my highest score now is 48 and most of the others are below 40, and i don't buy tickets or something so it's disappointing because most of the times i can't reach to the last outfit prize
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    If anyone else wants to say something about white people wearing black CULTURAL hairstyles, just log out.
    I said I was done but I just can’t stand to see it. 
    LOOK AT THE GAME YOU PLAY & who it is literally about.
    how the hell are you going to cry outrage about a hairstyle being worn by a white doll in a game when this is the people who’s game you play? 
    The hypocrisy is something else. 
    Bottom line is if you were that upset about white people wearing black hairstyles you would NEVER support these people or this game!!!!! 
    W E I R D 

• henriettahenrietta Registered Users, Member 1 Posts

• JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    @ashleyy your doll is so pretty 💕

🦋Android Player🦋
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

I usually don't keep track of who is in my TS group but I came across this name and I don't know if I should laugh or cry😳
    That name is literally a threat, I can’t stop laughing
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited December 2020
    henrietta said:

I can’t tell if your trying to light up drama or not?
    But I feel like this is a fake account.
    Edit: Well whoever they are were just banned👀
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    I entered 41 looks in the weekend SYS and still couldn't get 1st place. I don't even see the point in trying anymore 😑
    @tiffany_dh well I would say I'm sorry for you but I cannot stop thinking of all the free players in your TS group (who probably served the most amazing looks) to whom you surely gave some harsh time 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Wow. This is really some bs. If you have the PRIVILEGE to not have to understand you shouldn't wear poc cultural hairstyles IN GAME OR IN REAL LIFE educate yourself on why you shouldn't. Or be understanding when the poc on this thread try to educate you on why this is wrong! The poc that use these hairstyles are discriminated against for using these hairstyles and yet white people use them as a fashion statement? They are used by poc to protect their hair, THEY ARE NOT A FASHION STATEMENT! Have some damn respect and don't use them in game or irl! 
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    abasili93 said:
    I entered 41 looks in the weekend SYS and still couldn't get 1st place. I don't even see the point in trying anymore 😑
    @tiffany_dh well I would say I'm sorry for you but I cannot stop thinking of all the free players in your TS group (who probably served the most amazing looks) to whom you surely gave some harsh time 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
    TB's complaining about TB's... really?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
     @pristineperson I don’t know if you saw my comment last week, Please check your inbox.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I'm sorry if this comment will restart a conversation it's already over but I managed to understand some POC dolls in the forums feel themselves offended by white dolls wearing hairstyles inspired by their culture.
    I'm Italian and cultural appropriation is not a real thing here (racism is, but not the cultural appropriation phenomenon which is spread in a society based on multiculturalism, as the American one). 
    I used to live by the sea till I graduated in high school, and I still could remember braids which really look like the box braids, especially during summertime. Our moms used to do it, our hairdressers used to do it.
    I know POC Italian people who would be really happy to do my hair as theirs - though I respect if other POC people could think of it as cultural appropriation.
    Besides, I have the straighter hair possible and I would never ever picture myself not voting for a POC doll cause she has a straight hairstyle even if it's not possible for their natural hair to be that straight in real life - I don't want this to sound wrong, I think POC natural hair is beautiful. I couldn't even think about not voting an Asian/African/Afro-American/White American doll for wearing a Rinascimental hairstyle or clothes (which is in the game), even if someone could say it belongs to European culture. Is it also cultural appropriation for a not Swedish doll to dye her hair Swedish blonde?
    I don't want to offend anyone point of view here and if this comment has, pls DM me and I would love to apologize to you personally and maybe learn something about cultural appropriation, which I know little - as I said.
    I just want to emphasize than maybe this kind of battles, which are undoubtedly important, should not find a place in a game forum, perhaps. It really discredits the meaning itself of the battle.
    Shouldn't Anti-Racism be spreading different cultures and (mayyyyybe) mixing them up for creating a richer cultural and personal heritage? Or is it more anti-racist to keep them separate in some kind of watertight compartments?
    Again, I'm so so so sorry if I offended anyone. Just wanted to share my opinion as objectively as possible.

FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Johanaa said:
    @ashleyy your doll is so pretty 💕

Thank you 💖💖💖
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    lulula said:
    I actually really like this hat 😍😍😍

Wow, your doll and the whole look - GORGEOUS! ✨
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    I want the polaroid but I dont want to level up to gold again 😭 I hate new SYS.
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    edited December 2020

ok so, i have three orange dyes and i absolutely love this look but i'd had to dye the hat with two orange dys and idk if i should (i mean' its only 3 orange dyes and I wont rlly use them unless i had 5 so idk...)
    Agree - go for it 
    Lol - its not worthy 
  • Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts

who is “most” and why did mostly white dolls agree and like this post? 🤨 if you want your hair to fall out, by all means, go out and get box braids. 
    @m1lk_jpg @lulula @Rebelliaux @Tinellat @Julia88 @lunaaa @samanthakkh
    I didn't see this post earlier but i just want to say I've never worn POC hair irl and my doll also never does it. I also don't understand why does me pressing agree on this post meant I want to get box braids.  
    I play on Android
  • Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts

ok so, i have three orange dyes and i absolutely love this look but i'd had to dye the hat with two orange dys and idk if i should (i mean' its only 3 orange dyes and I wont rlly use them unless i had 5 so idk...)
    Agree - go for it 
    Lol - its not worthy 
    Wow your doll is so pretty! I think the hat looks very good with orange dye, I'd say go for it
    I play on Android
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    Julia88 said:

Agree - go for it 
    Lol - its not worthy 
    Wow your doll is so pretty! I think the hat looks very good with orange dye, I'd say go for it
    Oh, tysm <3 i think ill go for it, thanks c:
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    henrietta said:

I can’t tell if your trying to light up drama or not?
    But I feel like this is a fake account.
    Edit: Well whoever they are were just banned👀
    What's up with the fake accounts why people made them? 
    And what happened when and why all the drama started i am so confused 🙄😥
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @luna54 I just want to say, i understand that you're feeling targetted for the way this conversation has gone. British people can often wrongly conflate any bump or twist in their with being kinky. I can tell from the way you've described curly and kinky hair as 'wild' or 'black girl hair' that you've heard many things that people would find distasteful and perhaps not realised it. I personally think both of those descriptions have negative tone to them too. It's unfortunate because it then created a situation where it seemed like you were claiming something you do not have and that's why it wasn't received well.
    Still, i don't think it's right or accurate to say people can't care about cultural appropriation if they play this game. I'm sure if there was a comparable 'dress up' game that was more respectful of cultural differences (eg not putting every high detailed afro hair in diamond collections and instead making it accessible, WAY more skintones and eye/lip/nose shapes) tons of people would play that instead.