Options

Where are the new goals?

Pinklady83Pinklady83 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
For the last week I've gotten no actual jobs/goals to do. The only ones I get is when Simon calls and says "I have something for you" and then gives me 3 basic job options to choose from, but other than that I'm not getting any calls for movie shoots, fashion shows or anything like that. Idk what to do or if there's something wrong with my game

Comments

• Options
    zoeykkzoeykk Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I think it is just like that
    I hope there would be new goals and achievements for players who are really deep in the game progress.
    Toronto, Canada | Been playing since the beginning of the game
    Level 51 | A+++
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Depending on yoyr level,mand how long you’ve been playing you have either completed the current storyline, or you might be blocked somewhere.  To make sure you're not blocked, you have to go to every location, every venue where you could be waiting to start something.  Not only venues like Movie Studios, but also restaurants, any venue where you could have a gig.  Talk to everyone, even the randos at Brew Palms, and Panino and anywhere else.  It's extremely tedius, but if you have a waiting gig that isn't announced on any tabs, that's the only way I know of finding and finishing it 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PatRamosPatRamos Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 59 Posts
    Have you tried to go to simon or maria's office? maybe they'll have some new gig for you there. If not its probably because you completed all the tasks and all there is left is to wait for glu to make new storylines.  :/
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    SOLUTION
    @pinklady83@zoey.   GO TO tendenza in Rome..  There is a 3 hour gig there, and doing that task eliminates the Hampton c :) ountry Club gig glitch  from your screen.  When that is done, Simon will start xalling yo u for dids again.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary