🗳️☃️ SYS - 12/17/20 - Who wants to make a Snow Angel?☃️❄️👼

Comments

• Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    Glu really thinks we’re all just going to keep throwing our money at this game? Lol. You’re a joke Glu. Make the game more enjoyable for ALL players. We shouldn’t have to pay tons of money just to get the top spot in T$. 
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    I have not placed higher than 10th since the new system started, even with really high scores :( it feels sad not winning anything ever. I feel like I just make random outfits without caring at this point because I know I wont place anywhere near the top.
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited December 2020
    PixiDust said:
    also doesn’t making the blush only available for gold actually harm their sales ? if it was for all tiers then more people would buy tickets to get it but considering only a fraction of people even get a chance to compete for it surely that would mean less sales. it just seems like a bad move sales wise as well as driving more players away considering it’s a long awaited item that most people now can’t get
    I bet they will change it last minute for that very reason. They just wanted to get people to talk. Just a theory tho 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I’m not crazy about any items 😒 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Honestly I started playing again this year maybe one or two weeks before the new SYS was introduced, so at first I didn't think much of the change. But after a few weeks of the new system I can't help but think about how much I liked SYS back when it was still a fairly new aspect of the game. The new SYS is horrible and no one benefits from the tier/level system!🙃
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Tbh I like the earnables way better. But its bs to exclusively have the nose blush in gold. And even in gold, only a small fraction of those people will get it. Whatever. I’ll only be playing for earnables so at least I wont have to try that hard 🤷🏼‍♀️  
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I’m cool with it cause I dont want it I don’t need my doll to look sick in the game there is plants of that in real life so I’m happier that we actually get a chance to the hairstyle cause when are u going to use the red nose?? Only on a sys theme and let’s be honest sys aren’t even fun anymore so it is what it is 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • claranaxclaranax Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    this game is absolutely ridiculous. the least they could do is NOT PUT IT as a gold tier prize. i am SO MAD right now and i just woke up.
    ios player ✨ level 30+
    english is not my language lol 🇧🇷