Options

Crashing Game

flamejeep12flamejeep12 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I've reached out to Glu and pretty much anyone who will listen but I'm desperate. I have been playing for a total of 6 years. When Kim's Birthday Update came out in October 2020, I updated and since then I cannot play. I get a black screen and then my game force closes. I have restarted my phone, cleared inactive apps, made sure I have memory on my phone and re-installed. The app sees my current game through Google Play, once I click on it, the Game crashes. Can anyone help me??!! I should add that I am on Android.

Comments

• Options
    *M*O*N*S*T*E*R**M*O*N*S*T*E*R* Registered Users 57 Posts
    @flamejeep12 This has also been happening to me since the 11.6 update. I am also on Android. Is your game working again? @MilonvecK and I are desperate to have our games working again. 😢😢😢
  • Options
    flamejeep12flamejeep12 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    *M*O*N*S*T*E*R*  I'm on Android but my game isn't working yet. Thankfully Kalinda has reached out to me to hopefully help. I've spent hundreds of dollars on this game and I'm getting desperate. The game can see that I have a saved game but when I click "restore" the screen goes black and it force closes to my home screen.
  • Options
    MilonvecKMilonvecK Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    What type of android do you have? I have a Samsung and it seems it is only happening to those who have that particular device. My game is not working. I tried to reinstall. 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi did you take the game update this week?  my androids were crashing since 11.4 and took 11.6.1 Monday.  No more crashing. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MilonvecKMilonvecK Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    edited December 2020
    It appears it didn't fix it for my device. 

What should I do, reinstall? We're at the end of the week and I doubt anything is going to be done before the weekend.