🗳️☃️ SYS - 12/17/20 - Who wants to make a Snow Angel?☃️❄️👼

Comments

• suziq24suziq24 Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

How do people feel about the dress? I’m not sure if I like it...is it a meh or a yeh? I can’t decide 
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I’m wondering if the nose blush is in a separate category of its own or if you can wear other blush with it?? If you can’t wear other blush then that kinda defeats the purpose of having rosey cheeks and a rosey nose...and you’re looking like you need puffs plus😭😭
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I do like the earnables though. I find the TS tacky, I just wouldn’t mind a chance at the nose blush. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Silz1217 said:
    I’m cool with it cause I dont want it I don’t need my doll to look sick in the game there is plants of that in real life so I’m happier that we actually get a chance to the hairstyle cause when are u going to use the red nose?? Only on a sys theme and let’s be honest sys aren’t even fun anymore so it is what it is 

I mean, I don't know about you, but I go for a blushy look in real life, so I was excited at a possibility of having this look on my doll in game.

To me it would look perfect with the peach blush from the Kloset or the coral one from the Christmas boxes. 
    edited December 2020
    At the one hand, it doesn't make sense for nose blush to be only in Gold because a lot of people in other tiers would have fought for it and spent money.

At the other hand, I'm in Silver III right now and I never get higher than 16-25th place there, so if Glu expected dolls like me to buy our way into Gold then it's understandable they did that, I'm still not falling for it because Gold is a mess lol

All in all, I really wanted this blush, but now it reminds me of h*ckers who got it (and other things) for free and it all feels kinda icky.
    I'll go and play with the real blush then ☺️

On another note, I'm excited for the earnables! I love beanies 🖤
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    So this is casual sys?
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    The blush for sure shouldn’t have been gold, But it seems like people were a little too over hyped about it the past few months and maybe Glu saw that and switched it? cause we all know darn well that hairstyles are gold prize since this new show your style feature.
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Apparently it is a casual topic😑😑
    So we will have to wear jeans,jackets,hats...
    No winter fairies or something like that 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I'm so happy it's casual winter theme. I've got so many beautiful jackets that I never get to use
    Lowkey wanted a fairy theme even though I love casual ones. I'm still glad to style casual clothes too 😍