🗳️🔁KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 12/14/20 - Tropical Getaway!🌴🍹👙❓

Comments

• CleoKKHCleoKKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Katerina said:
    CleoKKH said:
    Dolls I need some help over here. So currently I'm 3rd and 28 points away from 2nd place (TB is 1st place 🙄). I got the earnable bikini with my 11th look. Should I submit 12th and 13th looks to try and get the camera (but level up to Silver lll) or just fall down to get a silver box? Definitely don't want to get just ugly shoes and a scrunchie.
    Agree - Try (key word try) to get the camera.
    Like - Don't even try it, get a box instead.
    Aiming for the camera (if a tb doesnt sweep in last moment to snatch 2nd) would be safer because silver throwback boxes often contain dye too, silver and gold will have tbs all over next sys because tbs love gowns and hair throw in the hair accessory and nose blush therell be a bloodbath 

Since youre on your last 2 tickers you can let them stack and wait for the last couple of hours (if thats not too late for you) to see if a tb shows up 
    Yeah you're right, this next sys will be a bloodbath no matter the level. I'll do that, hopefully no TB shows up at the last minute 🤞🏻
    Thanks!
    gem7196 said:
    I just wanted to reach the last earnable without leveling up 😫😫😫😫
    Lol well at least that got you first place, hope it stays that way
    hotpotato said:
    hotpotato said:
    I just need 24 points to get the swimsuit... let’s see how this goes 🤞🏼

I- Y’all gotta be kidding me 

How tf? I'm done, voters are insane lmao
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    My scares aren't good and my looks have been uninspired at best so I'll just post my favorite ones

I started late and missed a ticket and I haven't been scoring super great so I won't reach the last earnable (maybe, I still have unused tickets, might use one) and I'm in like 20th place lol so all in all a regular new SYS week
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    hotpotato said:
    hotpotato said:

Welp... Now I know what look I’ll be submitting for the Snow Angel theme😂
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited December 2020
    hotpotato said:
    hotpotato said:

i too love going to tropical getaways in a feather wedding dress, fur leg warmers, 2 hats, snowboard, and microphone with my squirrel 😩😩😩

(not a mockery on your doll or taste, mockery of glu ♡ )
    I communicate in memes
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I was 4th mostly, but now tbs everywhere so I don’t even have a chance for shoes too lol
    i wanted that camera 🥺 now again I thinking to not submit last ticket ( I will get swimsuit now with 12 ticket) and try to get silver box. But it’s probably gonna be like always and I get bronze 🙄 I’m so tired of this sys. I have missed so many cute items..I blame you Glu
    iOS player 

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts

I give up, my trash look did better than one I liked and almost as good as my next look. What is going on 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • RoooRooo Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    edited December 2020
    here are my favorites (the past few weeks i was scoring in the 30s)

Black Lives Matter
    Stop Asian Hate
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I got the last earnable on my 10th look on my main game. I'm 5th rn after submitting my 11th look. Idk if I want to try to get the camera and level up to gold, or stop here and get a silver box and stay in silver III. I'll wait until it's near the end and decide. Anyhow, the bikini is cute.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    My highest score is 48, I need over 60 points to get the last earnable, and I’m in 24th place. I’m just having fun with this last ticket...
  • heatherxoxoheatherxoxo Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Shall I skip my last ticket so I don’t level up as I already have all the earnables? Like for yes skip your last ticket. Lol for no use it. 
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

creativity? don't know her 🤡
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    Okay I love it all! I’ve stopped caring about trendsetters ages ago I just play for the earnables now 💁🏻‍♀️
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts

Some ideas of what to not submit. 💓
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Soo I just got the bikini and it's so cute with the hat!

Has anyone submitted a look with it? I really need to score well on my last look if I want to stay in top 5 (no chance at leveling down this week in my group, most scores are really close together).

Awesome- use bikini for last look 
    Agree- re-use best scoring look from this SYS 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • RoooRooo Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    @meritedkkh i love those looks! Especially that yellow one. Looks like she just came from the water and is glowing in the sun
    Black Lives Matter
    Stop Asian Hate
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    edited December 2020

I’m done, I hate the new SYS. Been scoring so well this SYS, TBs are popping up out of nowhere? It doesn’t matter what kind of looks you submit, look at the outfit of the TB who’s first in my group now 😩 (Wings??!)

edit: I’m fifth in my group now and I refuse to use  my extra ticket to have a shot at the camera. 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @meritedkkh but this look is so gorgeous! Tropical goddess realness!
    IOS Player 
  • katiekittykatiekitty Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    Is the last earnable worth submitting a ticket for? 😣
  • AaliyahKKHAaliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    I’m scoring well but the only fun part this sys is watching ticket buyers, with looks that don’t even fit the theme buying extra tickets to pass me 🤣 I don’t even care about the items this sys tbh

• CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts

Lowest and highest score, safe to say this SYS was an absolute clown show for me. My looks mostly scored like 25 or something, couldn't even get the k-stars🤡
    Also ignore my doll doing the chicken dance or something in the 2nd picture, she's just as over this as me😌
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

I had to try as well 😂😂😂
  • krissyGkrissyG Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Sahana said:
    Just finished reading through the second half of this thread and I'm - 🤦🏻‍♀️
    The ignorance is real.

ANYWAYS, if y'all really want some "positive vibes" in relation to this topic, give us the ability to gift others hairstyles. 🙂
    My Bel Air closet just keeps getting these gorgeous hairstyles I will not wear, that I would LOVE to give away to black queens, who would actually put use to them and look beautiful doing it.

She said “black queens”🥰🥰🥰🥰

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

🥴
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    Pacha21 said:

I’m done, I hate the new SYS. Been scoring so well this SYS, TBs are popping up out of nowhere? It doesn’t matter what kind of looks you submit, look at the outfit of the TB who’s first in my group now 😩 (Wings??!)

edit: I’m fifth in my group now and I refuse to use  my extra ticket to have a shot at the camera. 
    Ah haha we’re in the same group! But I’m way down at the bottom...I just periodically check the top spot to see how crazy they’ve gone. This doll gave me a good chuckle.