🗳️☃️ SYS - 12/17/20 - Who wants to make a Snow Angel?☃️❄️👼

Comments

• milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    Lol @ me for leveling down for the blush and missing rewards on purpose 🤡
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Just some quick inspo! Prob won’t be trying that hard this week as I will either be gold or silver 3. 

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @BooskiBabii the order that you see is just that girl’s best guess. She can’t see the order just the icons. 
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Every time I get kim's call for sys theme..she always says let me get my face mask or hot chocolate and then the call ends without a gift...It gets my hopes crushed when she knows we want a gift or whatever that she can't find in her house but keep bragging about it. 😥😥😥
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    @BooskiBabii the order that you see is just that girl’s best guess. She can’t see the order just the icons. 
    True! But last time we got makeup as a TS price it was available for all levels and the hair was exclusively for gold so I am pretty sure they did change it!
  • RoxyHartRoxyHart Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Wrong thread. Nvmd.
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    edited December 2020
    That whole thread of that event is so sad, why couldn't they just say they don't like the hairstyle, no need to be disrespectful
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    kkhsimone said:
    That whole thread of that event is a problem, so much hate, just for hair. Disgusting.
    Where even is the link? 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    jhabs said:
    kkhsimone said:
    That whole thread of that event is a problem, so much hate, just for hair. Disgusting.
    Where even is the link? 

Not sure it'll approve the link, but the thread's name is "Weekend Event 3/3/2017 ~ 5Star Prof. W/an Ad Campaign".
    It's a Professional event from March 2017. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    jhabs said:
    kkhsimone said:
    Where even is the link? 

Not sure it'll approve the link, but the thread's name is "Weekend Event 3/3/2017 ~ 5Star Prof. W/an Ad Campaign".
    It's a Professional event from March 2017. 

Thank you, going there now @thesweetone
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    By removing the names of the posters, I was given a snowballs chance to locate them. This distress isn't my doing. Once given the directions of where to look, I took care of it.  And I looked for it the 1st time it was mentioned, I honestly did. But bashing me repeatedly is just mean and serves no purpose than to just hurt another human being.  And good morning to you too.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    It's sad to see crap like this, even if it was from 3 years ago. This is 2020 and so many people are not woke or educated. Even though this is a game, it shows people's true views. The pics of each of the Kardashians wearing hairstyles not meant for them are awful. However, they are the culture appropriation queens. 🤦🏻‍♀️ 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Quick everyone grab your popcorn 🍿 🍿

Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
    edited December 2020
    I am sorry for offending anyone.  I ask for a fighting chance.  If someone else went back 3 1/2 years and came across these remarks, i only ask that I am sent the place to find them.  They were not a single post, the names were obscured, and other than running ineffectual searches, I couldn't find them.  Then the next day I came in to see about finding and deleting them, and I saw that this was to be a daily occurance.   I'm human. 
    If you see something, send me a direct message with the link (you're right there just please grab the link) and we will make it right.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary