🗳️🔁KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 12/14/20 - Tropical Getaway!🌴🍹👙❓

Comments

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I HAVE NO WORDS 
    This was the TS situation the moment the sys ended 
    And then...

I hate tbs and TS!! The only way to win is spending money, dumb me for thinking I would end 1st without using extra tickets... don’t get me wrong I’m so grateful for the Polaroid but I was 1st all week
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I got knocked out of 14th place last minute. I can't even get a freakin TB SYS consolation prize. 

Also, is anyone else getting paired up with the same dolls over and over? There's at least two that I've noticed for the past few SYS - there could be more, but these names are unique and stood out. So our lists aren't completely random... which means we get paired with the same ticket buyers and bots week after week...? No wonder we can't get ahead.

• e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

polaroid camera is so cute and i should be happy that tb didn't snatch my 2nd place, but all i can feel is exhaustion and headache
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I came in 22nd. I’m happy for the cash for this weekends dating event and my pick. Wooo silver 3 here I come can’t wait to level down some more 🤡😐

Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Thanks, I love the scrunchie as a bracelet. 🙄 the shoes are actually cute. I just add the Polaroid camera and luggage into the long list of ts prizes that I didn’t win since the new SYS. 
    IOS Player 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I was 1st basically the whole event (I overtook the tb who popped up earlier) and then I check the results and I’m 4th 🙃 feels great lol
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    So in Gold I, people do use extra tickets for a bracelet
     ... Bumped down to 17th but don’t mind because I want a silver box anyway 😊 The dress is cute 🥰 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Some of my fave looks 💙🌺

Thankfully got the swimsuit! ☺️

Finished 17th, glad to have chosen an item. Other piles I wanted to pick both contained energy 

• lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    Highest - lowest - favourite

I was first all week, then suddenly 2 TB's came up a few hours ago. But the miracle happened, I managed to pass them without any extra tickets and came first! I was in Silver 1 cause I haven't been finishing last SYSs soo I'm super afraid about Silver II 🙁
    Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I couldn't manage to get to the last earnable but I finished in the top 5 and now have to level up again. I didn't even care about the TS items this time. Also with this new system, I'm more frequently missing out on the last earnables during events, along with barely getting TS items anymore. 
    Platform: Android

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I was going to get the Polaroid and suitcase but 🙃I scored maybe 2 40s this sys and the rest was 50s. So idk.  I like the scrunchies and shoes though 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Sooo glad someone passed me at the last minute and I didn’t have to level up to gold and get the hospital bracelet 😩 been wanting the eyes or orange bag for soo long but the shoes are cute

• rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    So ngl... i chased the suitcase 🤡 but i got it and i think it’s super cute 
    The downside??? 🤡🤡🤡
    Gonna chill this week and just try to get the earnables only and level down, don’t like any TS items anyways 
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    How does this make sense? I clearly scored over 535 to get the outfit but my score on the scoreboard says 527 so I am ranked lower down?🤨 @KalindaKing 😱
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @soundspretty I thought the same thing. I’ve noticed a few of same dolls popping up. I did wonder if I was confusing myself and thinking I’d seen them on other peoples boards on the forum but now I’m sure I’ve had them in my groups before.

Anyway, finished 8th this week and got a scrunchie yay 🤦‍♀️ To the closet with you! Managed to make it to the bikini at least so that’s ok.

I play on iOS
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I got first! (Although I did have to use one of simons free tickets...) 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    11th but I won lovley cute pink hair  <3o:)
    iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I was in 10th place so am levelling up to Silver II😭 One more ticket would have given me the camera, most likely. I wish I had gone for the camera now. At least levelling up would have been worth it.
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

JUST managed to get the earnable with my 12th look, was 1 point from silver II, but stayed, and picked this beautiful hair!!! that’s just insanely lucky
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Ehm... I sort of submitted 5 extra looks to get the luggage aura. I’m super happy ofc, I loved these items, and really felt they were worth 5 of my 25 triple threat saved up tickets. The downside is that I’m now in gold 🙈

• KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Finished Second in silver III next to the only tb in the group ie. got all prizes (!) leveled up (😔)

also scored my third 60 so that’s great 

Here’s my doll ready to fly away from all the BS 

I communicate in memes
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I came in 3rd on my main game, which means I'm going to gold. 😭The camera is adorable. When you dye it, the Polaroid that pops out changes as well.
    Here's my lowest and highest. I tried to ss my fave, but it isn't showing my handhelds and shows the heart aura on every one.

How the camera dyes 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I got knocked out of 14th place last minute. I can't even get a freakin TB SYS consolation prize. 

Also, is anyone else getting paired up with the same dolls over and over? There's at least two that I've noticed for the past few SYS - there could be more, but these names are unique and stood out. So our lists aren't completely random... which means we get paired with the same ticket buyers and bots week after week...? No wonder we can't get ahead.

Which style level are you in? I asked the team about this and if you're in a higher style level, then there would be fewer players in the style level and therefore there's a higher chance of sometimes seeing the same people.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    asta said:

JUST managed to get the earnable with my 12th look, was 1 point from silver II, but stayed, and picked this beautiful hair!!! that’s just insanely lucky
    OMG :O  nice hair <3  
    the best of all gifts 
    iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Amazing silver palette! That’s why I hate bronze boxes. Picked shoes, not sure if I like them or not 😄

iOS player 

• ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    @robertavyy where is that puffer jacket from? So cute!
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I was all excited I did well this time then i realized Im in gold now ...  :(
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Got to secure the last earnable AND level down! Brings a lil tear to my eye😅
    However the dress I picked in my gift box is um.. interesting?

Literally don’t like it at all lol.. but whatever I’m counting my blessings. Unfortunately this has become my idea of a successful sys.
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @ShayShigil it’s from Kim kollection bundle ☺️

iOS player 

• ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    @robertavyy thanks doll!