🗳️🔁KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 12/14/20 - Tropical Getaway!🌴🍹👙❓

1212223242527Next

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Is glu gonna address why ppl are placed in groups of ppl who already started 😩 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

The beautiful @clarizzo and I showing off our our new scrunchies and bags (my weekend TB prize)

I forgot to enter my last look. Good news, two players in front of me were tied and I would've knocked that around so more people got "prizes". Bad news, no one knocked me down and I finished 10th, right enough to go to Gold :s
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I purposely did not submit my last two tickets but am still going to silver 3 with just a sad scrunchie and six little stars to comfort me 💔💔💔💔💔
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I didn't submit my last two tickets and ended in 14th place. I've been doing that a lot lately so I don’t level up but it's sad to sacrifice getting new items just to avoid silver and gold hell. At least I got 10 kstars in my bronze box 😅.

And just a reminder... I hate this system! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Ended in 17th. I really wanted the camera & luggage but even if I had used my gifted tickets it still wasn’t enough to catch up with the tb’s. Last sys I was bumped from 3rd to 6th and missed the ice cream too 😭.  So I’m stuck again in silver III for the next sys. 😔

edit: typo 
    And a disappointing pick in my bronze box.

• Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
     Kind of a bummer🙁 top 5 until this am, the top five dolls end bottom 10.  I came in 18th, better luck today... I hope 😀

In other and much more exciting news, I am working on a Glu survey and saw a preview of the new game design. Personally from the first pic that I saw, I think it’s great! 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I HAVE NO WORDS 
    This was the TS situation the moment the sys ended 
    And then...

I hate tbs and TS!! The only way to win is spending money, dumb me for thinking I would end 1st without using extra tickets... don’t get me wrong I’m so grateful for the Polaroid but I was 1st all week

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I was in Gold I. Guys - the No 1 had 2851 points! It was insane!!! I almost always end up it the top 4, i finished 24th here because No9 had 1071 it was impossible. I did get this beautifull flower dress in the box, and I'm happy to be back in silver. 
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    I don’t care at all about the earnables for the weekend SYS so I was considering starting late, but if this is gonna happen to me I’m not even going to bother
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Was first place by at least sixty, woke up in third and didn’t get the Polaroid. 

Ok.
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I started late yesterday on android and the group I was in already had ppl who finished the event 🙃 
  • Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    I started late yesterday on android and the group I was in already had ppl who finished the event 🙃 
    Same thing happened to me several times already, it really isn't fair🙄
    I play on Android
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I used one of my gifted tickets from Simon because I really wanted the Polaroid camera and I got it. Came in first with 666 votes. 😈

Now it's time for me to try and level down again! 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    hotpotato said:
    hotpotato said:
    I just need 24 points to get the swimsuit... let’s see how this goes 🤞🏼

I- Y’all gotta be kidding me 

This jst shows they are giving votes anyhow. I had nice looking looks and i never scored more than 38votes and i finished 20th
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @KaylaJ i appreciate u letting me join in on the yacht hangout 💓✨ depite the lackluster bracelet, we look so good! i love the hair you styled with the hat! 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    some how I got 5th??? Don’t think my group tried much but I got the shoes and the scrunchie...moved up to silver III
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm starting to think our groups are predetermined. I'm going to start paying attention to the dolls on my list. There's at least one that has shown up in the last 2, maybe even 3 SYS with me. That seems like a weird coincidence. You're telling me out of the thousands who play this game, only a handful are in silver III and that's the reason I'm seeing the same dolls? I think not
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Used two extra saved tickets and got the handheld 💖

• CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Do you miss out on the rewards from TS if you don't open the game before the enxt SYS starts? I just opened the game for the first time since like half an hour before the last one ended and I didn't receive any rewards😬 I mean it would probably only be kash and energy but I that's better than nothing so?

Edit: Might have received it with no notification? Had 5 energy over my max so.. don't think my kash amount went up however😐
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    @CassidyKKH same! Im in Australia so the weekday SYS often ends at some godly hours. Now its 7.40 am and when I opened the app, the Weekend SYS already started but I didnt get anything (reward or notification if I level up, down or stay). I am sure I was top 10 before I went to bed.
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    I got a 60 and then a 32 on my last look which had previously scored 52. I HATE THIS GAME because the votes aren’t even real??? I’ve seen this exact thing happen to other dolls it’s like they give you low scores so that you have to buy tickets to reach the last earnable and that’s really shady and disgusting. 
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    @CassidyKKH same! Im in Australia so the weekday SYS often ends at some godly hours. Now its 7.40 am and when I opened the app, the Weekend SYS already started but I didnt get anything (reward or notification if I level up, down or stay). I am sure I was top 10 before I went to bed.
    I honestly have no clue if I would stay in bronze III or go down to bronze II because I kept going over and under the "drop down a level" line, but I think the reward screen should pop up no matter how late you open the game after the event ended, because how else will you know what your rewards were and if you evenr received them?!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I did extremely well this event, it was my turn to get 50s. My lowest score was 49, came in second to a TBer but it didn’t matter in silver 3. Afraid of what awaits me in gold! 😬😬😬

iOS
  • alison31alison31 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts

came in 19th 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I came in 3rd on my main game, which means I'm going to gold. 😭The camera is adorable. When you dye it, the Polaroid that pops out changes as well.
    Here's my lowest and highest. I tried to ss my fave, but it isn't showing my handhelds and shows the heart aura on every one.

How the camera dyes 

Oh wow seeing how the camera dyes is painful. I really need to stop playing, it's hurtful seeing so many nice items that I never get 😔 I used to come top 5 all the time. 
    Came 12th, I wish I picked an item 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    where i’m from, the weekday sys results come out at 11.20pm and the weekend sys starts at 4am, and last night i fell asleep before the weekday one ended so i didn’t get to screenshot but i got first place in my group (bronze III) so i got the camera, shoes and bracelet.

happy to get the camera but unfortunately it means levelling up to silver for the first time lol i’ve always just stayed in bronze all this while.

ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • BubblesnbowsBubblesnbows Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    edited December 2020

Edit - comment deleted. I found what I was looking for. 😳
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    it’s not hair, that was a typo, it’s the hat.  You will find that in the accessories tab, with the barrettes, crowns, and other hair accessories.  And Welcome!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary