💖KK:H Weekend Event - 12/18/20 Love is in the AIr - Dating Weekend!💖

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @Roxxxie That's what bugs me about designers having to work on more items. We'd get better items if they could take more time on a smaller amount of items.
    Platform: Android

• kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Literally the only thing I want/like is the gift box hair!
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I don’t like the heavy thick black line on the top. And I don’t like how it goes skirt, then shoes then dress. That’s weird
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    the gb items inspo, everything is Kim's bday inspired but its a rlly meh weekend event tbh
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    How many stars can we get from dating NPCs? I’ve always deleted them after getting the first star from them. Are you able to get more if you date them a little longer?
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    How many stars can we get from dating NPCs? I’ve always deleted them after getting the first star from them. Are you able to get more if you date them a little longer?
    I think you get 1 KStar after each "milestone", but I also just delete them after the first milestone too haha
    Platform: iOS
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Normally I don't spin kollections unless I love them, but that light blue dress is beautiful. So hopefully I will be able to grab it with one or two spins.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I may just take a break this weekend cause I don't like any of the earnables. The hair is okay in the gb, but won't chase anything. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited December 2020

It's a cute set! I love how detailed and colorful it is without being tacky like the last weekend's cheetah earnables.

Forgot to mention that I also love the satin texture of the separates. These are good quality pieces imo 🧡

I don't understand why the flip flops are in between separates though. 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts

The quality of clothing and shoes is meh, but I love this hair, very 90s 💜
  • AaliyahKKHAaliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Yet another weekend event that I will not finish because I do not care enough about the items 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Well earnables are not that bad , but why those slippers are 3rd? That’s super weird 🤔
    iOS player 

• saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts

I swear I’m not a hacker!! I just got a survey from Glu to review these designs for a potential redesign of KKH.. what do y’all think? (I saved these images from the survey, if this is against the rules I will happily take them down 💕)
    I realize that saying I’m not a hacker makes me look like one lmao, here’s a screenshot of my game just for a piece of mind:

~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Woah, this game gonna be so different 😳 but still disappointing? 🥺
    iOS player 

• kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Where did you get the survey?😯 @saintsofheather
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @kkhsimone It prompted me in the game with one of those "influencers needed" banners, and I thought it was gonna lead me to that $100 phone call survey thing LOL so I clicked and got this instead! Pleasantly surprised but also conflicted... It looks good, but why are they devoting resources to redesigning a game when there are more pressing issues from their players? I will admit that Kim and some of the other NPC's needed an update, but who knows when these designs would be implemented.
    Hmm, i once again am not picked even for a survey lol. 
    But you are right, please fix issues first, then redesign your game. Or there is not going to be no one left to play it..

But I do like the new look, I hope they go with it!
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts

I swear I’m not a hacker!! I just got a survey from Glu to review these designs for a potential redesign of KKH.. what do y’all think? (I saved these images from the survey, if this is against the rules I will happily take them down 💕)
    Woooow, I love this! I'm paralised with the JLo's dress! 
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    FLIPFLOPS???