šŸ—³ļøā˜ƒļø SYS - 12/17/20 - Who wants to make a Snow Angel?ā˜ƒļøā„ļøšŸ‘¼

Comments

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Guys of you think Iā€™m approving racism than I have express myself so wrong šŸ˜‘ Ofcourse thatā€™s not ok and Iā€™m aware of. I just misunderstood some because I was actually referring to the other thread where I thought this discussion was about šŸ˜± Ok nvm, I canā€™t discuss properly in another language šŸ˜Ÿ
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    does anyone find it weird how thereā€™s dolls that get scores of like 2000+ how many tickets do you have to buy to get that many?? honestly i always assumed these where hackers because who would buy so many? and itā€™s so much more prominent now with the new sys, its so unfair that i have to compete with people who can spend so much more than i can, literally whatā€™s the point in trying to be creative when these people just buy a bunch of tickets and put out off-theme looks. feels so weird that a fashion game is so pay-to-win ):

( sorry for the rant, just kinda annoyed bc sys sucks now and everything else is going downhill lol )Ā 
    @AliBryant I feel so bad now because I have express myself in a wrong way and I canā€™t find the correct words šŸ˜” It was just misunderstanding and miscommunication where Iā€™ve thought this conversation was about. I have friends with different cultures and backgrounds, why would I approve racism? I donā€™t even want to write that word because itā€™s so bad. Also that someone laughing at me when I tried to explain and didnā€™t understand me.
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @kaydencekkh so sad to see you go šŸ’”šŸ˜­ you have always been one of the best ā™„ļø
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @kaydencekkh aww Iā€™ll miss seeing your inspo and edits on here! Happy Holidays to you too šŸ–¤. Weā€™ll miss you!
    iOSšŸ–¤. Doll (Holly) šŸ’
    Lisylis said:
    I don't know what happened to those posts 3 years ago. It was only a few months after I joined Glu and I'm sorry that offensive posts stayed on the forum. We can enforce the forum rules and delete posts or ban users for racist comments, but then we'll also need to enforce all the forum rules. For example, personal attacks on moderators and sharing private messages with moderators is against the rules. We have been lenient with this lately even though it has happened. Typically we ban forum users for multiple accounts or cheating, but we can be stricter. Please keep this in mind. Once again, I ask everyone to respect each other and stay on topic on the forum. If there is an issue with hair or anything else released in the game, I'll share that feedback with the team.
    Are you genuinely saying that you're not interested in banning racists and racism from your forum because then you'd actually have to enforce your own rules or act in some other punitive response?? What happened to banning racism because ITS BAD and as a company you should be ashamed to have it associated with your business? Do you have no interest in creating and fostering an inclusive and welcoming environment for your customers? This is a horrible position to take what in the hell is wrong with glu
    Right like ā€œoh well I GUESS if you want us to punish racism we will??ā€ ... like are you kidding me? This is such a misguided and inappropriate comment and this comes days after this whole argument began in the other SYS forum. Iā€™m just shocked.Ā 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    A comment from another forum doll which was right after mine got deleted. Why?Ā 
    ViennaKKH said:

Ok please let me explain myself and sorry for the confusion caused. Because yes I feel very bad.

Below I was refering to the hair part in another thread. Bad comments about that needed to be deleted. And also thatā€™s itā€™s not ok to wear poc hair if youā€™re not poc.

Please donā€™t be to hard for the moderator ... I mean before this forum I also didnā€™t know a lot about poc culture. But Iā€™ve learned a lot since and still learning. Here I also have few poc friends and if I ask them if they mind the always says ā€œnoā€. I also think itā€™s different for everyone. One persons doesnā€™t care and the other does. I think poc in America mind more than here? I donā€™t know maybe just a thought.

Below part I meant I donā€™t know in details what happened in the thread of 3 years ago. I know itā€™s about the bad comments of the hair but I didnā€™t look in that thread. Thatā€™s why I say this.

I donā€™t know what happened back then but she will clean up now. Thatā€™s a good thing right? I hope in future we can all be good to each other and that these things wonā€™t happen again.

Below part is also about the hair. That maybe these dolls were hurting others without knowing the meaning and the history. But maybe they do nowadays.

Also the forum dolls from back then, maybe theyā€™ve also learned their lesson and improve their knowledge for educating themselves. We should give everyone a chance (ofcourse if the persons have improve themselves today). P.S. I hope my English is good enough. Sometimes I donā€™t really respond except for looks and kkh game because I donā€™t know how to express myself in English about serious topics.
    Below part I was also refering to the hair, actually a comment I wrote for my previous comment above. And I was talking about myself and should have used ā€œI or me instead of peopleā€ I used people refering to above because of the bad commenting about the hair in another thead. I was trying to look in the good way.
    ViennaKKH said:
    It is possible that people were less aware than now imo. We learn everyday, the other faster than some other. Time is different for everyone.
    Sorry for the long post but I felt like I had to explain myself from what went wrong in my communication.
    what comment was it? i donā€™t think i caught it :/Ā 
    @kaydencekkh Iā€™m gonna miss you šŸ˜¢ šŸ„ŗ
    Especially you inspo and good looks from SYS ! āœØ
    Happy holidays ! Wish you great times with family and friends šŸ„°
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Gluā€™s money grabs and greediness has caused so much rage in this game. Everyone is so hurt and annoyed and itā€™s coming across the forum as just pages of hate. Itā€™s so sad. Weā€™re just fed up. I know Kalinda and Koko do their best, and thereā€™s something to be said for having to be the ones to rely messages and try to make the forum light and useful even though they both know the game is a mess. They have a job to do, and right now that job sucks. Glu, fix your crappy game, and being some joy back to this forum dear lord.Ā 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders!Ā 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    If I'm not mistaken it was @Lisylis replying to @charlottegold. There wasn't anything offensive in it, just being disappointed like we all areĀ 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    What the hell....so just to ban racists and delete comments yā€™all are gonna have to be ā€œstricterā€ with other rules? Ā Thatā€™s not okay bro.Ā 
    iOSšŸ–¤. Doll (Holly) šŸ’
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Wasnā€™t the sys supposed to start nowĀ 
    evilhag said:
    Gluā€™s money grabs and greediness has caused so much rage in this game. Everyone is so hurt and annoyed and itā€™s coming across the forum as just pages of hate. Itā€™s so sad. Weā€™re just fed up. I know Kalinda and Koko do their best, and thereā€™s something to be said for having to be the ones to rely messages and try to make the forum light and useful even though they both know the game is a mess. They have a job to do, and right now that job sucks. Glu, fix your crappy game, and being some joy back to this forum dear lord.Ā 
    I know your heart is in the right place but we are not pointing out instances of racism because we are upset about SYS or other parts of the game we donā€™t like, we are doing it because racism is wrong and even if this was the most incredible game ever, we still need to point out racism and call out those that support it either with words or by their silence.Ā 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @charlottegold and anyone thinking a post was deleted. I touched nothing, It said poster deleted. If it wasnā€™t intentional, it must have been in editing by the poster. . Ā When that happens, I ask that poster to message me and Iā€™ll approve it. Ā Thereā€™s nothing waiting for me.Ā 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @kaydencekkh you will be so missed!!
    iOS
    If I'm not mistaken it was @Lisylis replying to @charlottegold. There wasn't anything offensive in it, just being disappointed like we all areĀ 
    ohh okay thank you!Ā 
    Wasnā€™t the sys supposed to start nowĀ 
    i think it starts in about 50 minutes! :)Ā 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @charlottegold I touched nothing, It said poster deleted. If it wasnā€™t intentional, it must have been in editing. Ā When that happens, pull during editing, I ask that poster to message me and Iā€™ll approve it. Ā Thereā€™s nothing waiting for me.Ā 

I thought users can't delete their comments, only edit them?Ā 
    Yeah we can't delete our own comments? I was wondering where it went too