🗳️☃️ SYS - 12/17/20 - Who wants to make a Snow Angel?☃️❄️👼

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    Lisylis said:
    @charlottegold I touched nothing, It said poster deleted. If it wasn’t intentional, it must have been in editing.  When that happens, pull during editing, I ask that poster to message me and I’ll approve it.  There’s nothing waiting for me. 

I thought users can't delete their comments, only edit them? 
    Yeah we can't delete our own comments? I was wondering where it went too

Agree, that's... interesting.

Also, I just now noticed "nuisance" on your avatar's boob 💀
    I'm gonna get it tattooed on my right irl boob

Livinggg
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Glu is super shady in so many ways. Making sure discussions take place in dms we then can’t share is so suspect..
    I’m also tired of hearing ‘ill share it with the team’ about everything. No offence Kalinda as I’m sure your job is so frustrating at times but that just sucks as a response as nothing ever changes. The team has enough time to create entire new layouts for consideration and diamond kollections no one asked for yet can’t address the sys we all hate or the inequality in access to POC hairstyles? they’ve got time to create a million new items a week that only a handful of millionaires or hackers can get but can’t sort out glitches with purchased items or kloset bits people have been pointing out for months? They’ve got time to create diamond items for the kloset no one wants but can’t update the throwback boxes in 4 years? It’s just not good enough. Throw us a bone. Share news with us, when are you planning on changing the layout? What has been said about sys as we are more than half way through December with no news? You say you’re sharing our feedback but we never get any! 

Also, koko I love you. Koko is a mod sure but she’s not paid like Kalinda and she’s doing this on her own! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    When I mentioned the forum rules, I didn't mean to threaten the forum community or make it sound like being racist is equally bad as breaking the other rules. When this came up a couple days ago, I said "racist remarks will not be tolerated" and that remains true. When I gave examples of sharing private messages and personal attacks on moderators, I was referring to recent forum behavior within the last few weeks and not specifically today. Things have been tense on the forum and I wasn't always strict about enforcing the rules by banning people for being rude to moderators or sharing private messages. I didn't want to make it worse! As for private messages, any private messages between players or moderators should not be shared and I hope you'll respect each other's privacy. If you are concerned about how the forum is moderated, you can let me know anytime.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @Amy136602 sorry for the confusion but I edited my own post after koko @‘ed me, but then I realized her explanation did not make any sense and put it back. I didn’t want to be accusatory without evidence. If koko edits things she usually signs them
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    @Amy136602 sorry for the confusion but I edited my own post after koko @‘ed me, but then I realized her explanation did not make any sense and put it back. I didn’t want to be accusatory without evidence. If koko edits things she usually signs them
    @charlottegold
    Ok, I understand thank you for clarrifying
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    @AliBryant I feel so bad now because I have express myself in a wrong way and I can’t find the correct words 😔 It was just misunderstanding and miscommunication where I’ve thought this conversation was about. I have friends with different cultures and backgrounds, why would I approve racism? I don’t even want to write that word because it’s so bad. Also that someone laughing at me when I tried to explain and didn’t understand me.
    Love, I don't think you express yourself incorrectly. Some people interpret things differently than others. The way I took it was you were talking about hairstyles that aren't okay for non poc dolls to wear, and not racism overall. I'm sorry someone laughed at you. People don't understand that a simple "lol" can hurt when you're trying to be sincere. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    @charlottegold oh no I wasn’t trying to diminish the racism thing. That needs called out. I was just speaking in general. The past couple SYS threads are just full of anger, rightfully so, and it’s all Glu’s fault 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    Idkkh said:
    I don't know what happened to those posts 3 years ago. It was only a few months after I joined Glu and I'm sorry that offensive posts stayed on the forum. We can enforce the forum rules and delete posts or ban users for racist comments, but then we'll also need to enforce all the forum rules. For example, personal attacks on moderators and sharing private messages with moderators is against the rules. We have been lenient with this lately even though it has happened. Typically we ban forum users for multiple accounts or cheating, but we can be stricter. Please keep this in mind. Once again, I ask everyone to respect each other and stay on topic on the forum. If there is an issue with hair or anything else released in the game, I'll share that feedback with the team.
    What is this either or business? Like yes you can delete and ban users for racist comments then DO IT. Don't do it just to then be like "btw we have to crack down with other rules" why is one a trade off for the other? 

There were no personal attacks on the mod, there were honest and valid criticisms, if her feelings were hurt that's 100% her personal problem. No one shared a personal DM from the mod (although you should read some of the DMs this mod has sent because talk about unprofessional.)

Side note: I think the not sharing personal DMs from mods is weird and alienating. Who do you share it with when the mod has sent you a DM being passive aggressive? shaming? Called you a nuisance? 

Are dolls supposed to just take it in silence? Because there's no other mod to go to for impartial and fair judgement, and after this Kalinda I understand why some dolls wouldn't feel comfortable going to you either. 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @BooskiBabii thank you for your kind words ! Means a lot to me 🥰
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @masego990 forgot to thank you 😊 
    Couldn’t say it better 🥰
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

@PixiDust
    is this you 🙂
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

Everyone in my group is wearing gowns... cba
  • cami16cami16 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    I came here for some outfit inspo... but it’s a lot off text unfortunately. 
  • nasialenanasialena Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    I’m finally gold lol I can’t wait to have an average of 45 and finish 12 again thanks glu 😂😂😂
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
     For any dolls in Gold, can you tell if you can use nose highlight and the nose blush at the same time?
    Platform: iOS
    Didn't realize that I have almost nothing my main game for this theme.🤦🏻‍♀️
    Also, I've never seen this face sparkle especially on the forehead. 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Didn't realize that I have almost nothing my main game for this theme.🤦🏻‍♀️
    Also, I've never seen this face sparkle especially on the forehead. 

That face sparkle is from the November diamond kollection I think, Dream girl?
    Edit: Yes it was from Dream Girl
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @ViennaKKH I saw that doll too 🤣💀
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    I’m seeing a lot of gowns 🤔
    @pristineperson Ohh okay,  thanks. I never spin the diamond ones so I don't remember what's in them lol. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I used the bird wings, and white gowns cause I barely have winter clothes, well I guess I’ll have to see how they do in vb