🗳️☃️ SYS - 12/17/20 - Who wants to make a Snow Angel?☃️❄️👼

Comments

• Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts

Had to share this before a TB shows up! But I’m first 👏🏻 And my best starting out votes in a long time, good luck with this sys dolls 😘
  • RoooRooo Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    i couldnt get a prior screenshot but i only got one free ticket and my timer for a second one started going an hour and 20 minutes ago! That single ticket is Kalinda’s gifted ticket but I know Glu support won’t believe me 

Black Lives Matter
    Stop Asian Hate
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    @Natalie_kkhIt was the first look that showed up in my voting booth!! (the purple one) 
    and of course it was a popular pick 💘
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Victorian said:
    Ugh, I was really trying to shut my mouth because I am white but I can't with the ignorance. Bantu knots are beautiful, but only on black people's hair. It looks really horrible on Khloe's straight af hair for example, it's such a miserable sight 🤦‍♀️ and if you think your country doesn't act racist towards black people, think again. I thought that about my country too untill I came across an article that said "because of white metalheads' appropriation of dreadlocks (some metalheads were disturbing people, acting like misfits so they already had a bad reputation) locals had a misconception about black people with dreadlocks too as if they were all thugs." Take it as you will but this is a prime example of why cultural things should not be used for "fashion" or "aesthetics". I used to turn my doll black to use my dreadlocks with my lost account but as soon as some dolls expressed they were hurt I stopped sharing my black doll. It should not be that hard to shut up and stay out of drama when you don’t know what other people are going through. TED talk over 🤞
    Just wondering; did you stop doing it or just stop sharing it? 

iOS player 
    level 69
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Rooo said:
    i couldnt get a prior screenshot but i only got one free ticket and my timer for a second one started going an hour and 20 minutes ago! That single ticket is Kalinda’s gifted ticket but I know Glu support won’t believe me 

Keep contacting them until they give it to u!!
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • hiralhiral Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    My first two looks as I don’t have too many winter clothes that fit the theme ...
    going to try and use inspo from the forum going forward because these looks (as the votes show) ain’t it 😂
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @pristineperson I think we’re in the same group
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

Had to post this, but I guess Kim Kardashian is letting her child play her game
    Bet she's got 10,000 diamonds and tickets 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    There's a hairstyle that has earmuffs but it's not the one from the kloset. Does anyone know if it's available to buy with diamonds? Most importantly, does anyone know which hairstyle I'm talking about? 🤭
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • EloiseAnnEloiseAnn Registered Users 94 Posts
    First 2 looks scored fairly well.
    Glad the snowboard came into collections couple weeks ago- plan on sticking to outdoor snow outfits!

• xBlossomxxBlossomx Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    My very first look and I’m pleased with the results. I really didn’t know what to put together for this theme 😂
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @dpeters this one?

I'm pretty sure I got it in a weekday tb box so it should be available for diamonds
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

My first two looks! Not as high as i’d hoped but i’m in 6th atm anyway:) 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @Ohemilie I stopped sharing it. It was the reason I didn't post my 14 sys looks collages for most of the time because sometimes I was using a black doll in my game and was too lazy to change her skin & features resulting in me submitting at least 1 black doll every sys. I don't obsess about making my doll look like me so my doll didn't really have a fixed look untill I started being lazy with her. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    Thank you @KatiaKKH ❤️❤️❤️
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Nvm @uglyjackie is fake 🙃💅
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • maniyamaniya Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    How...?
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @princessprecious yes! That's the one, thanks! I'll go look for it in the vb 😊 your doll looks really cute with it 💕
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • suziq24suziq24 Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Oh! I just liked this, then I realised...how she do that so quick 😆
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    ashleyl23 said:
    Nvm @uglyjackie is fake 🙃💅
    Log out for me pls. 
    I will to get away from you 👹
    Daily player ☀️ IOS