Comments

• LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

OH MAMMA MIA 
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @therealChar you give me life 🤣🤣
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Gold is already a nightmare, i can only imagine these dolls scores by the end of this SYS. I literally have like 84 points, that’s 6-8 extra tickets for the top doll already 🥴

• ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    @BooskiBabii Yes, I understand they are friends. However my point still stands.. why shame someone for wearing something that they want to wear? It just seems bizarre to me that some people choose to judge those types of things when it is a game centred around styling your doll. Also, this is not just this thread. There have been threads before where forum members post pictures of dolls in the voting booth to laugh at their looks or to judge them for wearing something "overused" per say, the wings or a gown. If they are getting the votes with those looks, hell I would wear them too. My point being is that there is a lot of unnecessary bullying when the tension is high because of something we do not like in the game. All I'm trying to say I guess is that WE are supposed to be a community, if you are mad at the game then be mad at the game but no need to bring others down.
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

33!?

Okay so, would yall vote for this? Not sure which handheld.
    Agree...👍🏻 Yeah
    Lol...👎🏼Nahh

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    edited December 2020
    Also, @pristineperson what exactly was funny on my post?🤔
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • johnn92johnn92 Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    This forum is so shady. I don't like the vibes of some of the girls in here, they act like petty high school mean girls. As adults, we should be able to express our feelings while still respecting others (No, this is not regarding the racism conversation, but rather the hostility towards other dolls for choices on how they like to play their game). If someone wants to buy tickets, let them. It is their money, no need to crucify them for it. It is offered in game and they have every right to do so. If someone wants to wear something unconventional in a SYS, let them! At the end of the day it is a fashion game, they can wear what they like and do not deserved to be ridiculed for it just because it is not perfectly on theme. The blatant disrespect exchanged between some of the forum members on here is disgusting to witness, and I truly cannot be bothered to sit here and watch it happen. Attacking people over a mobile game is drastically uncalled for and so absurd to me. I understand the frustrations of many of these players, I really do, because yes I am one of them who has let it bother me too. I hope you all can be nicer and more respectful of each other moving forward...
    🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️
    @therealChar Absolutey, never did I say she could not submit her tickets? I was actually just sharing how she managed to send so many tickets in during the first hour of the event which I thought was funny
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited December 2020
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Does anyone know if VIP is next week (after the dating event)? I was thinking of buying some Christmas boxes for this SYS but I’ll wait if we have a VIP weekend.
    IOS
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @therealChar Absolutey, never did I say she could not submit her tickets? I was actually just sharing how she managed to send so many tickets in during the first hour of the event which I thought was funny
    Didn’t see a lol but it seems u were mad over how someone spends their money judging by ur logic.
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts

@ellyelephant do we need to start adding tone indicators on the forum?
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    @johnn92
    didn’t u call us all clowns 😂😂😂 i know ur not chiming in 

Ah Edgeworth 🥺 I've been meaning to replay this game for a while now but I feel too depressed to enjoy it lately

(sorry for off topic rambling)
    @therealChar Not really, please don’t attempt to tell me how I was feeling or thinking. I don’t let myself get upset over games because at the end of the day, they are games. She was more than welcome to spend her money, nowhere did I ever degrade her for her choice.
    @meritedkkh What joke are you referring to by this?
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @therealChar Not really, please don’t attempt to tell me how I was feeling or thinking. I don’t let myself get upset over games because at the end of the day, they are games. She was more than welcome to spend her money, nowhere did I ever degrade her for her choice.
    🙃 your own Words were bashing her for submitting early on but ur hypocritical logic is laughable 😂I just found it funny coming from you. 🤣🙏 carry on sis