🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Has anyone else got the survey about the aesthetic design of the game???? Looked briefly at a few threads and haven’t seen anyone else mention it. It asks about how the new design looked and if it was appealing or whatever, i just kept answering to fix the SYS system every time it asked me to explain my choice 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    rellbelle said:
    Has anyone else got the survey about the aesthetic design of the game???? Looked briefly at a few threads and haven’t seen anyone else mention it. It asks about how the new design looked and if it was appealing or whatever, i just kept answering to fix the SYS system every time it asked me to explain my choice 🤷🏻‍♀️
    I took the survey seriously (and did like the changes), but at the end of the survey when it asked if I'd recommend it to a friend and it gave me a box asking to explain my answer, I went off about the SYS lol
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Ş̶̨̡̻̩̱̖̦̬̯̫͇̤̬̫̔̂̆͛͆͊̚ͅh̴͕̯̤̪̤̘̊̏̒̌̀̐̆͝͝ͅö̸̢̡̼̮̱̝̬͖͎̹̙̻͓͚͖̼̹̳͖̖͖̭̘̟̙̜͓̱̻́̉́̓̋͋̀w̷̢̻̫̼̼͓͕̰͍͗̿̐̓̈́̋́͒̉͛̈́̑̄̓̐̅͊̿̃̍͗̆̕͘̚̚͘͘͝͠͠ͅ ̴̡̛̯̱̬̬̘̞̤̩̂̓̿͒͑̑̌̊̋̿́̈́̈̑̾͂͊͗̉̔́̈̈́̄̀͒͑̅̕͘͝͝͝y̴͈͚̖̱̎̔̈́̃̈́̊͗̇̎̐̍́̎͂̅o̷̢̨̝͇͍̣̘̫̹̤̞̳̭̙͈̙̘̣̠̥̩͕̤͔͎̱̗͉̬̭̝̤͌͒͆̓̈͛̍̓͂̈́̈́̀͌͒̓̈́͋̄͝͝ͅų̵̢̧͖̲͕̱̭̩̳̼̥̻̣̪̯͙͙̰̈́̒͊̐̈́͐͛̔̍̋̿͛̇̉͂͗̈́̕̕͜r̴̨̛̳̻͚͉͖̘̣̭͆̑͑̂͌̇͘̚̚͠͝͝ ̷̡̡̨̢͚̦͖͚̱͔͓̗͉͈̱̱̙̹͔̝̤̥̱̥̻̟̯͕͖̬͙͗́̂́͌̂̐͗͊̊̿̈́͆̚͝ͅş̸̨̨̢̛̰͕͙̜̖̭̺̩̰̯̰̮̯̝̳̩̰͚̗͒̓͑̂͊͌͌̃͛̃̓̑̀̆̃̂̚͜͠͠ͅͅͅt̵̢̞̭̞̮̦̪̠̗̟̝̺̤̗̭̦͖͚͇̣͋̇͐̐̏͐̓̓̌͛̆͒̋͋̄̓̓̽̐̋̉̀̇̿̇̊͂̓͊̆͊̊́͜͝ͅͅẙ̷͓̿̇͊̎͒̀̍̏̈̍̈́́͘ļ̴̡̙͈̹̲̥͙̬̖̼̦͙̣͚̭̝̆̀͜ͅe̸̡̡̫͉̠̬̼̫̼̫͚̖̙͕̺̘̳̫̯̱̭̪̙̬̟͆̋̀̂̈́̃̄̔̽̋̂̎͝͠ͅ ̶̡̢͈̜̩̺̰̼̦͔̫̗͚̥̗̦͓̝͓̥͎̮̰̙͔̉̓̈̀͜͜ͅd̶͇͖͖̠̬̖̬̥̗̞̠̬̜͎̲̒́̈̄̂͋̍͛́̈́͌̐̂̋͊̒̈́̋͗͋͘͝ė̸̢̛͎͓̭̭̬̳̟͉̌̈́̃̆̋͋̋̽͌͊̑͛́̿̈́̔̏͗̂̾͋̆̀͗̃̀̉͌̅̕̚ͅm̵̨̛̛̪͎̩̬̹̿̌̅̀͆̌̏͆͐̋͆͌̐́̄͑̊̆͌͗̈́̍̑͋͘͘̕͜͝ͅͅȧ̸̡͕̻͖̱̱͕͕̘̃̔̈́̅̋͂͆̿̌̐́̈̈́̒̔̈́̉̉̌̚͝͝ͅn̷͙͎̎͊̎̈́̈̆̎̅͌̿̀̐̂ḓ̴̡̞̱̘̦̗̘̤̳̳̏̄̊̽̈̄̒̈́̓̈́͆̈́͌̍̍͆̽̽̽̐͛̃͐̓́̈͘s̷̢̮̟͕͎̫̖̲̠̗͕͕̫̻̬͇̹̝̜̻̱͙̪̏͒̃͋́̀̈̆̃̀̉̋̉̈́̓͐͌̇͊̈̊͑͆̇̀̌͂̑̚͜͠ͅ ̴̨̨̛̞̩̬̺̻̺̫̭͔̫̲͉̙͕̣̗̩͉̞͙̐̓̐̇̆̀̄̃͆̑̇̎́͘͠͠ͅá̴̛̛̠͖͔̺̲̮̋̿́͛͋̾͐͒̇̈̃̽͂̾͐̊̈́͌̈́̚͜͠͝ ̶̡̨̨̛̩̦̭̗̹̺̖̳͙̦̮̬̭̮̪͇͇̝̗͔̠̯̻̱̲̰̺̋͆͌̂̈̌̀̿̈́͗̂̀̀͋́́̈́̕̕͜͝ͅͅs̸̢̡̢̛̤͖̰̼͖̠͕̤̰̮̙̝̠̟̮͔̮̞͉̖̞̥̗̝͚̥͓͕̣̥̃́̆̇̇̒̓͗͐̋̌͑̒̐͂̽̎̑͒́́̈̚͘͝͝ä̷̧̧̫̺̦̩̮̫̲̳̞̥̪̍͌̆͂̓͛̽̔͛̏̊́́̓͗̚͘͝͝c̷̡̡̨͙̘̱̳̫̖͎̬̹̱̯̼̼͗͂̏̃͌̄̄̏̂͊̔̉̕ṛ̵̨̡̛̭͍̹̳̟̮̜̟̟̟̪̩̞̠̹̬̦̦̘̜̳͓̜͈͍̙͙͉̀̃̌̓̈̅̐̆̒̏̋͐̅͛̽̈́̒̓͆̂͋̊̃͘͠͝ͅi̴͍͉͖͕͉͙̟͒͒͋̔͐́͌͗̍̀͑̈́̓̀̉̏͂̇̓̇̀͐͐̏̀͂̚̚͠f̶̡̡̨̧̛̹͈͎̩̘̰̗̩͚̖̥̳͍̼̼̘̮̺͔̘̗̙͇̠͕͓͙͖̘̭̏̔͛̄̓̾̂̇̓̑͘i̵̧̡̢̙̝͎͚̥̙̣̳̩̮͓̮̺͈͙͕͙̯̗̟̻̜̤̒̋̃͋̊̀̌̀̏͘͠ç̸̧̛̛͕̜̰͇͔̹̦̙͖̙͚̓͆̍̈́̆̓͂̋̔͛̒̒̎͊̕͘͘̕ͅͅe̷̹̩̹͓̅̉̃͐̀̋̃̆͘͘̚̕͝ ☠
    Demands to sacrifice our wallets 💀
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Someone keep me from buying diamonds to chase the bundle. It’s so beautiful 😭😭😭
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    iamkoko said:
    SSomeone keep me from buying diamonds to chase the bundle. It’s so beautiful 😭😭😭
    Well imagine if you do and spin again and get those basic heels!
    Ninish said:
    iamkoko said:
    SSomeone keep me from buying diamonds to chase the bundle. It’s so beautiful 😭😭😭
    Well imagine if you do and spin again and get those basic heels!
    True...those heels and the braids are really deterring me... thanks for that 😂
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts

OMFG YOU GUYS 
    I got the bundle first go! Sorry about the creepy smile in the picture 😆
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    iamkoko said:
    I did it and got the poc hair. I really wish we could gift items so I could give it to a beautiful black doll so they could enjoy it! It is so disgusting that glu keeps putting poc hair in diamond collections. 
    @brom617 yes exactly! I mean, they are beautiful hairstyles, but they’re much better used by poc dolls than me! Whyyyyy
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Isnt it fun that the storylines have 3 hour gigs all week when we can get points from them for tb, but every weekend when we have other gigs to do, its an 8 hour gig🤡
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    I don’t remember seeing this mentioned but did the PATW gigs go away? You know when Simon calls at the start of the weekend event and you do a six hour gig for like 26 points? I haven’t had them at all lately which sucks because i used those to get the free box lol
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    has anyone else not been getting all their daily videos ? i’m only able to watch 12 ish videos before it says there is none left 🥴
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Thanks for making the poc hair again next to impossible to get glu and I’ll probably get dragged for this but idc 🤷🏽‍♀️ Idk why I bother as much since it seems like talking to a wall since very few give a crap thanks again for that glu. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    deliqhted said:
    I don’t remember seeing this mentioned but did the PATW gigs go away? You know when Simon calls at the start of the weekend event and you do a six hour gig for like 26 points? I haven’t had them at all lately which sucks because i used those to get the free box lol
    Yeah instead some of us have the 5 days (4 3-hour gigs and 1 8-hour) of storyline for the same payout. I just posted about it in the storyline thread. Rewards need to be more proportionate to our efforts!
    iOS
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    I would just like to remind Glu that no one likes this new system, time to listen to your players/costumers

Can you PM me the link to the thread? I think my bronze 1 doll had a different experience once silver 3 hit. 
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Hey, dolls, are u having problems with the videos? I clicked in the option but it doesn't start and I try several times 😓
  • johnn92johnn92 Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    ashleyl23 said:
    Us : you guys need to fix ur game!!
    Glu:

Hi sister so what's the tea for today
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @KalindaKing in the next Monday meeting can you share that I want my husband to surprise me with diamonds instead of a cheap date once every 2 weeks when I have to pay 13/14 times?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    eligur said:
    asalaxo said:
    @KalindaKing ever since the new update my game has been freezing constantly ☹️
    woah i thought it was only me with the freezings. guess not @KalindaKing
    Are you Androids or ios? If Android, did you take last week’s fix update v11.6.1?  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    johnn92 said:
    ashleyl23 said:
    Us : you guys need to fix ur game!!
    Glu:

Hi sister so what's the tea for today
    Hi brother, the tea is I was too busy to fight with u today but I’m free the next hour
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    has anyone else not been getting all their daily videos ? i’m only able to watch 12 ish videos before it says there is none left 🥴
    I get 1 on most days, 5 at best. 
    Android player. 👾
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    So I got another newsletter and was wondering if anyone recognizes these shoes:

Apparently they should be in the giftboxes but I own all of them but can’t find them in my Kloset!?!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    edited December 2020
    LindaVB said:
    So I got another newsletter and was wondering if anyone recognizes these shoes:

Apparently they should be in the giftboxes but I own all of them but can’t find them in my Kloset!?!
    @LindaVB i think they’re the boots but cut off maybe??
    edit: these are the boots i’m talking about