🗳️☃️ SYS - 12/17/20 - Who wants to make a Snow Angel?☃️❄️👼

Comments

• MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I really don't know what's wrong with the votes today😤

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    johnn92 said:
    This forum is so shady. I don't like the vibes of some of the girls in here, they act like petty high school mean girls. As adults, we should be able to express our feelings while still respecting others (No, this is not regarding the racism conversation, but rather the hostility towards other dolls for choices on how they like to play their game). If someone wants to buy tickets, let them. It is their money, no need to crucify them for it. It is offered in game and they have every right to do so. If someone wants to wear something unconventional in a SYS, let them! At the end of the day it is a fashion game, they can wear what they like and do not deserved to be ridiculed for it just because it is not perfectly on theme. The blatant disrespect exchanged between some of the forum members on here is disgusting to witness, and I truly cannot be bothered to sit here and watch it happen. Attacking people over a mobile game is drastically uncalled for and so absurd to me. I understand the frustrations of many of these players, I really do, because yes I am one of them who has let it bother me too. I hope you all can be nicer and more respectful of each other moving forward...
    🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️
    Lmao please you’re shady asf
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    @meritedkkh What joke are you referring to by this?
    the “people who were acting like mean girls”. i was literally there when they decided to start the joke. they’ve both submitted looks with wings, because once again, it was a joke. /gen 
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    @therealChar Not really, please don’t attempt to tell me how I was feeling or thinking. I don’t let myself get upset over games because at the end of the day, they are games. She was more than welcome to spend her money, nowhere did I ever degrade her for her choice.
    🙃 your own Words were bashing her for submitting early on but ur hypocritical logic is laughable 😂I just found it funny coming from you. 🤣🙏 carry on sis
    Sorry but I just don't see how or where I am being hypocritical. 
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    For real. I am so discouraged and it just started.

IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
    @thesweetone Thank you :) I, myself, don't see how my comment was rude, maybe she is taking it out of context just to prove a point? I'm not sure.
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

@ellyelephant
    🤭I mean it’s her money right ?

She wasn't rude though?
    Yeah she was disappointed with that doll submitting so many tickets, but she didn't insult her, didn't mock her, complimented her on her looks.

So in her earlier comment @ellyelephant said: "As adults, we should be able to express our feelings while still respecting others".

I don't see any disrespect in her comment in the screenshot you provided, just expressing disappointment and that's what we all do. 

And you know, going through @ellyelephant's comment history back to October just to find some "evidence" to hit her with kinda proves her point. 
    I took a quick scroll cause I remember her complaining about someone 😩 but ok. Funny how certain ppl wanna comment on this though but was silent on other issues 🍵🥳
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    @therealChar Not really, please don’t attempt to tell me how I was feeling or thinking. I don’t let myself get upset over games because at the end of the day, they are games. She was more than welcome to spend her money, nowhere did I ever degrade her for her choice.
    🙃 your own Words were bashing her for submitting early on but ur hypocritical logic is laughable 😂I just found it funny coming from you. 🤣🙏 carry on sis
    what char is pointing out is that in your original comment you said people shouldn’t tell people how to play the game- yet you did it in the example picture she showed. which I thought was an obvious thing she was addressing but I guess not then??
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

the “people who were acting like mean girls”. i was literally there when they decided to start the joke. they’ve both submitted looks with wings, because once again, it was a joke. /gen 
    There are many dolls on here who act like mean girls, my comment was not directed at the two friends, which I said in a later post. Just to clarify :smile:
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts

@ellyelephant

She wasn't rude though?
    Yeah she was disappointed with that doll submitting so many tickets, but she didn't insult her, didn't mock her, complimented her on her looks.

So in her earlier comment @ellyelephant said: "As adults, we should be able to express our feelings while still respecting others".

I don't see any disrespect in her comment in the screenshot you provided, just expressing disappointment and that's what we all do. 

And you know, going through @ellyelephant's comment history back to October just to find some "evidence" to hit her with kinda proves her point. 
    I took a quick scroll cause I remember her complaining about someone 😩 but ok. Funny how certain ppl wanna comment on this though but was silent on other issues 🍵🥳

What other issues I was silent on? 
  • johnn92johnn92 Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    If some of this cry babies were a male doll for a day, they would come here demanding for the same prizes as the female but we are not here complaining and fighting like dogs and cats and I'm enjoying on what's on because it's laughable 😂😂😂😂😂😂 

@ellyelephant

She wasn't rude though?

😩🍵 
    @johnn92
    didn’t u call us all clowns 😂😂😂 i know ur not chiming in 
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Also, @pristineperson what exactly was funny on my post?🤔
    she thinks everything is funny 🙃
    this user deadass loled at every single one of my posts for a looooong time. Then inexplicably, one day, they stopped and made like 3 posts complimenting me?? It was a twist I was not expecting. 

Don’t react to their lols- they just want attention.  
    brenhin said:
    what char is pointing out is that in your original comment you said people shouldn’t tell people how to play the game- yet you did it in the example picture she showed. which I thought was an obvious thing she was addressing but I guess not then??
    Sorry but that is where you are wrong. In the screenshot she posted, I wasn't telling anyone how to play. 
    There are many dolls on here who act like mean girls, my comment was not directed at the two friends, which I said in a later post. Just to clarify :smile:
    ohhh i didn’t see that. my bad. 
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    johnn92 said:
    If some of this cry babies were a male doll for a day, they would come here demanding for the same prizes as the female but we are not here complaining and fighting like dogs and cats and I'm enjoying on what's on because it's laughable 😂😂😂😂😂😂 
    yet you have posts complaining about how male dolls don’t get items in the TS which you then hypocritically said all female dolls should switch to male dolls because you get 80 k-stars in the TS-
    stop butting in and coming for female dolls, it’s annoying and tiring to look at.  
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @BooskiBabii I don't because in my mind I am not playing with one doll but multiple dolls. When I change her features it's not plastic surgery, it's a completely another person. But after a discussion about this issue during the animal print sys I realised not everyone approaches their doll as multiple people but rather 1 persona so what I am doing will be perceived as black face - hence I should not share her in the forum. But I liked how my black doll looked as much as my other dolls so I wasn’t going to give her up. Then I realised in my TS groups there will be black people perceiving what I do as black fish rather than multiple dolls so I stopped submitting my black doll in sys altoghether. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
    ashleyl23 said:
    johnn92 said:
    Then switch to a female doll maybe 🧐
    Thanks but no I'm fine with my male doll, it's not chaotic like the female
    brenhin said:
    Sorry but that is where you are wrong. In the screenshot she posted, I wasn't telling anyone how to play. 
    🙃wat is the whole why submit that many looks early mean then 😩 and the ughh, but ok. 🥴I’m just reaching 
  • suziq24suziq24 Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    johnn92 said:

??? pick one. 
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited December 2020
    johnn92 said:
    ashleyl23 said:
    johnn92 said:
    Then switch to a female doll maybe 🧐
    Thanks but no I'm fine with my male doll, it's not chaotic like the female
    Then don’t complain , also why do you only ever reply to me lmao ? Mr.John 🧐
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts

@ellyelephant

She wasn't rude though?

😩🍵 

Don't be shy. What other issues I was silent on?