Comments

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @jhabs smh idk what their problem is but 🤷🏼‍♀️
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

@ellyelephant
    🤭I mean it’s her money right ?

She wasn't rude though?
    Yeah she was disappointed with that doll submitting so many tickets, but she didn't insult her, didn't mock her, complimented her on her looks.

So in her earlier comment @ellyelephant said: "As adults, we should be able to express our feelings while still respecting others".

I don't see any disrespect in her comment in the screenshot you provided, just expressing disappointment and that's what we all do. 

And you know, going through @ellyelephant's comment history back to October just to find some "evidence" to hit her with kinda proves her point. 
    I took a quick scroll cause I remember her complaining about someone 😩 but ok. Funny how certain ppl wanna comment on this though but was silent on other issues 🍵🥳

What other issues I was silent on? 
    😩🍵 

Don't be shy. What other issues I was silent on? 
    As much effort as u put into other things you should know 😩 shy is the furthest thing I am tag me next time u got an issue sis.
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited December 2020
    johnn92 said:
    If some of this cry babies were a male doll for a day, they would come here demanding for the same prizes as the female but we are not here complaining and fighting like dogs and cats and I'm enjoying on what's on because it's laughable 😂😂😂😂😂😂 
    No one:
    No one at all:
    John:

everyone : replying to John 
    John : Ashley ✨✨✨ 
    @johnn92
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    brenhin said:
    @therealChar Not really, please don’t attempt to tell me how I was feeling or thinking. I don’t let myself get upset over games because at the end of the day, they are games. She was more than welcome to spend her money, nowhere did I ever degrade her for her choice.
    🙃 your own Words were bashing her for submitting early on but ur hypocritical logic is laughable 😂I just found it funny coming from you. 🤣🙏 carry on sis
    Sorry but I just don't see how or where I am being hypocritical. 
    what char is pointing out is that in your original comment you said people shouldn’t tell people how to play the game- yet you did it in the example picture she showed. which I thought was an obvious thing she was addressing but I guess not then??
    Sorry but that is where you are wrong. In the screenshot she posted, I wasn't telling anyone how to play. 
    🙃wat is the whole why submit that many looks early mean then 😩 and the ughh, but ok. 🥴I’m just reaching 
    I can see that me and you must not be understanding each other, so I'm going to end this rather than drag it on. Your opinion is your own and it's valid, the same way as mine. Maybe the tone in which I was communicating is not translating well through the screen so you aren't understanding my point of view. I hope you have a good night.
    @johnn92 with as much disrespect as possible, nobody cares nor asked  about your input 😁
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I wish @lologslay was here for all of this, be even more wild. 
  • suziq24suziq24 Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @ellyelephant nobody was being mean to the doll who got the last earnable within the first hour. I thought was damn funny she had the balls to post it actually. You seem to want to start trouble
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts

@ellyelephant
    🤭I mean it’s her money right ?

She wasn't rude though?
    Yeah she was disappointed with that doll submitting so many tickets, but she didn't insult her, didn't mock her, complimented her on her looks.

So in her earlier comment @ellyelephant said: "As adults, we should be able to express our feelings while still respecting others".

I don't see any disrespect in her comment in the screenshot you provided, just expressing disappointment and that's what we all do. 

And you know, going through @ellyelephant's comment history back to October just to find some "evidence" to hit her with kinda proves her point. 
    I took a quick scroll cause I remember her complaining about someone 😩 but ok. Funny how certain ppl wanna comment on this though but was silent on other issues 🍵🥳

What other issues I was silent on? 
    😩🍵 

Don't be shy. What other issues I was silent on? 
    As much effort as u put into other things you should know 😩 shy is the furthest thing I am tag me next time u got an issue sis.

What "other things I should know"? Don't be vague.

And I did @ you in each of these comments lmao. 
    suziq24 said:
    @ellyelephant nobody was being mean to the doll who got the last earnable within the first hour. I thought was damn funny she had the balls to post it actually. You seem to want to start trouble
    Okay.... what does this have to do with you discrediting my intelligence? Are you forgetting the gif you posted towards me?
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Sometimes i think y’all come here just to argue with each other lol who has some cute looks to post??? 
  • suziq24suziq24 Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    @ellyelephant I’m sure your very smart. Enjoy the rest of the SYS xx
    @suziq24 Also, I am not one of the girls on this forum who goes around starting trouble. I simply posted how disgusted I was by the behaviour of others in this forum, and how I hoped we could all be nicer to one another going forward. If that is considered to you as "starting trouble" then I guess you would be correct.
  • johnn92johnn92 Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    @johnn92 with as much disrespect as possible, nobody cares nor asked  about your input 😁
    Okay grandma what ever you, it's your world I just live in it 👍👍👍👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    edited December 2020
    johnn92 said:
    Lmao idk why you’re like this . But you’re right, this is my world you’re living in.
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited December 2020
    johnn92 said:
    Aw John u cheating on me now, I thought it was just a me and you fighting all the time kinda thing 

ps: don’t come for @woahbabesursotoxic aka an angel
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
    edited December 2020
    @uglyjackie lmao ily and @ashleyl23 ily too girl 💀
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • EloiseAnnEloiseAnn Registered Users 94 Posts
    @Lums think we are in the same group!
    leader is up to 562 after 2 tickets 😂

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Insane how people are being allowed to bash each other & fight all day long now. Whenever I make even a slightly aggressive comment about anything I immediately get told to chill and comments get deleted. What’s the deal?
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    AlessiaRi said:

A lil bit of inspo 🤍❄️

Your doll is so cute! 😍 Also, last look reminds me of Charlotte from SATC! 
  • AlainaVWoodAlainaVWood Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Wow...
    Drama Popcorn GIF
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    johnn92 said:
    If some of this cry babies were a male doll for a day, they would come here demanding for the same prizes as the female but we are not here complaining and fighting like dogs and cats and I'm enjoying on what's on because it's laughable 😂😂😂😂😂😂 
    Bruh! You literally complained recently about not getting anything other than kstars. 🚪👈🏻 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • johnn92johnn92 Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    Insane how people are being allowed to bash each other & fight all day long now. Whenever I make even a slightly aggressive comment about anything I immediately get told to chill and comments get deleted. What’s the deal?
    It's because they complain about everything in the sys events and can't accept a No for answer. And glu and this two girls Kalinda and Koko are tired of their complaining about everything
  • AlessiaRiAlessiaRi Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @thesweetone tysm!! your doll is sooo cute as well! 🤍