🗳️☃️ SYS - 12/17/20 - Who wants to make a Snow Angel?☃️❄️👼

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    AlessiaRi said:
    @thesweetone tysm!! your doll is so cute as well! 🤍
    Aww! Thank you <3
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @AlessiaRi Those smiling lips freak me out on almost every doll, but they look gorgeous on your doll. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    Wow...
    Drama Popcorn GIF
    Big E 🤣🤣🤣 He cracks me up 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • AlessiaRiAlessiaRi Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    @BooskiBabii ty!! 🤍 I didn't use to keep them on since a permanent smile seemed weird, but since I already bought the bundle I thought I might as well get my money's worth out of them 🤷‍♀️😂 but I'm glad they're not as creepy looking sometimes  😂
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Sis you can’t even get the nose blush relax
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Just checked my TrendSetters group and I just noticed there is at least 22 people in the top 10 I’m curious why there is so many ties.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    If anyone on here has looks that have scored 48+ votes could you please share them? I love the earnable hair this week 😩 I usually try to stick to the theme, but I’m willing to submit my VS angel outfit or a gown if necessary 😂 Please 🙏
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Decisions Decisions 😂

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Rikk said:
    If anyone on here has looks that have scored 48+ votes could you please share them? I love the earnable hair this week 😩 I usually try to stick to the theme, but I’m willing to submit my VS angel outfit or a gown if necessary 😂 Please 🙏
    Here’s my first two looks, not the best or worst start but the second look got me a 48 💖 @Rikk

ashleyy said:
    Rikk said:
    Here’s my first two looks, not the best or worst start but the second look got me a 48 💖 @Rikk

I love both but the first one is so cute!! That was creative to use the hooded hair! I love it 😍
    @rach89 tysm for the kind words doll 💖💓💕 your first two looks killed it ❤️
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    Rikk said:

I agree with @rach89 I wouldn't have thought to use the skimmies, I don't have the hood yet but I could use last yr's or something. My first look using last yr's snowsuit got a 39 and I've been confused as to if the theme is snow ski bunny or like Frozen snow angel?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    rach89 said:
    Rikk said:

I just got my ticket I’m submitting my damn gown 😭🤡🥺
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    AlessiaRi said:

A lil bit of inspo 🤍❄️
    I’m obsessed with your looks and your doll😍
    @KaylaJ  ty 💓and at first I thought the theme was just cute outfits to go out in the snow with, but the voting booth has me pretty confused too 😬
    My first two looks on my main game scores 38 and 37 🤡🤡
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • JenniWoodyardJenniWoodyard Registered Users, Member 27 Posts

First two looks. Is there anything I’m doing wrong?? If anyone has any advice, please let me know 😭
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    @johnn92 is like: no thoughts, head empty, just ‘😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂’ and female doll bad 😡❌
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    Sorry I just wanted to contribute😭😭 I just finished writing a 3000 word essay and the last few pages (apart from the warranted conversation regarding racism) are really funny and have lifted my mood! Thank you dolls for the laughs❤️❤️
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• AlessiaRiAlessiaRi Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    @rikkksss tysm!! 🤗🤍 
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    Also, @pristineperson what exactly was funny on my post?🤔
    she thinks everything is funny 🙃

Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    johnn92 said:
    If some of this cry babies were a male doll for a day, they would come here demanding for the same prizes as the female but we are not here complaining and fighting like dogs and cats and I'm enjoying on what's on because it's laughable 😂😂😂😂😂😂 

Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    rellbelle said:
    Sometimes i think y’all come here just to argue with each other lol who has some cute looks to post??? 

You know, the look with the béret hair and Balmain dress kinda flopped, but still, here you go!
    I'll be glad if these will be of any help 🧡

Your looks are beautiful! 😍
    edited December 2020
    rach89 said:
    Rikk said:

I just got my ticket I’m submitting my damn gown 😭🤡🥺
    Right 🙈 that’s where I’m at, my casual looks literally never score well no matter how on theme it is! I genuinely thought both would score low to mid 30’s because that’s how it usually goes for me in these more casual themes. Kim literally said wear jackets and gloves.. but people only vote for gowns...with the exception of my first ever 60 on a casual outfit. 
    Edit** spelling errors
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    rellbelle said:
    rellbelle said:
    Sometimes i think y’all come here just to argue with each other lol who has some cute looks to post??? 

You know, the look with the béret hair and Balmain dress kinda flopped, but still, here you go!
    I'll be glad if these will be of any help 🧡

Your looks are beautiful! 😍

Thank you so much! It means a lot to me. ❤️