šŸ—³ļøā˜ƒļø SYS - 12/17/20 - Who wants to make a Snow Angel?ā˜ƒļøā„ļøšŸ‘¼

Comments

• Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    I caved and did a gown/wing look. Still not great but it did better than my other looks. Sigh.
    I think everyone is confused at this point.

IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    @thesweetone Why is your doll literally the cutest thing šŸ„ŗ I love all of your looks! The creativity and diversity isĀ 

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

damn, a snow theme, and the forum is on fire. i donā€™t want to interrupt an important conversation, i just want to share thatĀ i was chosen for the crappy scores this week. lovely gal
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Thereā€™s currently a blizzard where I live, so youā€™d think Iā€™d do well on this theme, but my scores say otherwise šŸ˜‚
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @asta I wanted to ā€œlolā€ your comment because of the ā€œ damn a snow theme, and the forum is on fireā€ šŸ˜‚ but loling on a post seems to have negative vibes so Iā€™m just here saying that I literally laughed out loud. šŸ™ƒšŸ˜‚

edit* ps your looks are adorable and deserved better scores.Ā 
    @rach89 said:
    @asta I wanted to ā€œlolā€ your comment because of the ā€œ damn a snow theme, and the forum is on fireā€ šŸ˜‚ but loling on a post seems to have negative vibes so Iā€™m just here saying that I literally laughed out loud. šŸ™ƒšŸ˜‚

edit* ps your looks are adorable and deserved better scores.Ā 
    haha thank you so much! for the compliment and the laugh. itā€™s my fault for mixing jokes and looks šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    rach89 said:
    @thesweetone Why is your doll literally the cutest thing šŸ„ŗ I love all of your looks! The creativity and diversity isĀ 

Aww, you guys are so sweet! Thank you so much šŸ’›

I also want to thank all of you forum dolls for sharing your beautiful looks! I love seeing everyone's creativity flow and it inspires me to dress up my own doll!Ā 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    There is so much trolling here lately, it feels like I'm on reddit or 4chan. To be clear I'm on page 12, it's not the important topics being discussed that I'm referring to, its the obvious trolling for Lols that's happening in so many threads.Ā 

Can we please be able to block more than 5 people @KalindaKing

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores WyattĀ 
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Looks 1-3 and my TS board. Iā€™m in 10th in gold.Ā 

got angry after my 38 & 36 and submitted a more literal ā€œsnow angelā€, and it did much better. i hate being off theme but like... i also hate low scores šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    IzzaBee said:
    @Amy136602 looks like I found you again! Weird because I rarely vote.Ā 
    @IzzaBee
    Yup thatā€™s me!! Thanks for spotting me again! šŸ˜ŠšŸ’•
    Daily iOS player šŸ˜ŠĀ 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    There is so much trolling here lately, it feels like I'm on reddit or 4chan. To be clear I'm on page 12, it's not the important topics being discussed that I'm referring to, its the obvious trolling for Lols that's happening in so many threads.Ā 

Can we please be able to block more than 5 people @KalindaKing

we can block people? šŸ¤ÆĀ 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    the TEA. well saidĀ @ronniev
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    ronniev said:
    @therealChar I normally stay out of things like this bc Iā€™m very shy and I hate confrontation but @ellyelephant made a really good point and you going back to her earlier comments just to come on and try to make her look bad when her initial comment wasnā€™t even directed at you really proved her point. What she said was that ā€œas adults, we should be able to express our feelings while still respecting othersā€. People are allowed to be upset and express their disappointment (which she did in the comment you posted) without being rude, disrespectful, or passive aggressive (which she wasnā€™t). There was no hypocrisy in her words... at least not in the comment you posted. And sheā€™s right... weā€™re all upset at this game but thereā€™s no need for so much hostility against folks who choose to Ā play differently or submit angel wings for a theme they decided to call ā€œsnow angelā€. This can be confusing, especially for non English speakers.Ā 
    Also really quick, since you like to go back and find comments and talk about hypocrisy, hereā€™s one of yours where you talk about the Asian eyes from the event back in November. Lmk if you think this isnā€™t disrespectful to Asian folks on the forum. (And yes Iā€™m half Asian and my eyes do look like this which is why I took offense to it and remembered that you had said it) Of course, Iā€™m not trying to discredit any of the very real issues and conversations about racism and cultural appropriation that you bring up because they are very important and should be talked about... but next time, you should take a look at yourself and your own mistakes before you go and judge others so harshly.Ā 

Also this is probably the last time Iā€™m posting here or playing this game. There are too many real issues going on in my life and this is just adding unnecessary stress. Wish you all well.Ā 
    šŸ„“ yeah totally are trying to silence me and wat I say about the double standards there be with the way they treat black dolls šŸ„“ was my comment wrong definitely and unlike some ppl with constant behavior used to belittle black styles I learn Ā but yā€™all stay in your little bubbles and any one who was hurt about my comment I apologize. But not for calling out and supporting the black ppl yall dont care to stick up for šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø Ā itā€™s why I donā€™t post here as much Ā yā€™all love your fake positive stuff so muchĀ 
    @therealChar was your comment not wrong until now? until someone finally called you out on it? ronniev isnā€™t silencing anything, if youā€™re going to demand respect and acknowledgment (as you should) from ignorant people then you should project that same energy when it comes to cultures besides your own.Ā 
    Literally here you are putting urself in this when no one asked u šŸ˜„ but as usual there you are even when itā€™s so high school I thought u were logging out ?Ā 
  • didianadidiana Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Hello, girls! HELP....I am the only one who observe that the scores are so low and so f%%$# up!! I meanĀ 
    Ā I wanted you know maybe 40s for this. I can't even reach the last earnable if I continue like this. I will try with gowns but in the last 2-3 sys no matter what I upload I get lower scores than usual.Ā 
    THE GAME WAS SO COOL 1-2 YEARS AGO. PLEASE DON'T MAKE IT ALL ABOUT MONEY. šŸ˜£
    Android Player KKH
    šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøI offered an apology and said my piece enjoy your little bubbles I was wrong and unlike some cowards I can admit when Iā€™m wrong
    @samanthakkh not deflection but keep on being ā€œaboveā€ this when literally ur up to ur knees in drama.Ā 
    šŸ˜ŽĀ 
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts

My ā€œWinter Photoshoot Breakā€ and ā€œIce Skater Momā€ looks literally floppedšŸ˜’
    I am sorry but gonna be moving to wings if the third one performs like this.Ā 
    ā™Žļøā™Œļø
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me onĀ https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    šŸ¤—
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts

Idk what Iā€™m doing wrong ): I really donā€™t want to submit gowns or go off theme. Anyone have inspo? šŸ’•
  • hotshocolatehotshocolate Registered Users, Member 96 Posts

Idk what Iā€™m doing wrong ): I really donā€™t want to submit gowns or go off theme. Anyone have inspo? šŸ’•
    your looks are literally PERFECT idk what is wrong with the voters and voting system :(Ā 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    My first look didnā€™t do well so I also tried snow angel look. But it didnā€™t do good either. I donā€™t really have a lot of Ā wintery clothes so itā€™s gonna be hard for me. Now I have a feeling that 3rd look is bad too, but I just woke up šŸ™ˆ

iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    kittykatx said:
    Iā€™m so glad that @pristineperson has been called out (again) for all the unnecessary loling on peopleā€™s posts. Not to drag it out but to me me they are by far the most irritating person on this forum šŸ’€Ā 
    I know sheā€™s hurt many people with her petty LOLs and I truly feel sorry for those individuals but if sheā€™s given the time of day sheā€™s still not going to address the problem, apologize, nor change. At this point itā€™s just trolling and sheā€™s feeding off frustrating others and the drama sheā€™s causing. I can guarantee that sheā€™s just going to ā€œLOLā€ or ā€œAwesomeā€ this like sheā€™s been doing for so long instead of coming forward and growing as a person. I think her constant trolling should have no place in this forum. Canā€™t wait to see your lol or awesome to my comment @pristineperson.Ā