💖KK:H Weekend Event - 12/18/20 Love is in the AIr - Dating Weekend!💖

Comments

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Sorry if this is off topic but does anyone know if you still get event points for completing the Misty charity holiday event ? 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Happy to have picked a item but why was there only two items in my box?? (I liked the pants the most and they wasn’t there 💔) 

• rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    @YoMomma I tried quoting you twice and it’s not popping up? Maybe it needed approval? That’s never happened to me 🤷🏻‍♀️ Anyway... Yes! You get 40 event points 🖤
  • RoooRooo Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Energy and then dye
    wondering if it’s worth it to spin again

Black Lives Matter
    Stop Asian Hate
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @rach89 thank you 😊 I’m a newbie here so maybe that’s why 🤷‍♀️
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    NOOOOOO

The thing that makes me sad is that I got the feeling about the 4th box that had the hair before opening but went with my usual go-to box.

I even wanted to buy that box but with me having 240 stars it felt like a gamble. To think that I could've chosen the hair. It's like I'm betraying my intuition ☹️
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts

Why are the thongs in between the skirt & top, I have never seen Glu do this🧐🧐
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    its rlly effed up that they keep putting at least one gorgeous poc hair in diamond kollections so that woc dolls either have to take a chance at getting it or are forced to spend money, this is a dirty tactic glu and its obvious 
    I communicate in memes
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Got pants and I’m happy I got item because it’s gonna help me with event. But Idk how to style them 😄 but I do like how they are animated 

iOS player 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I had 96% on my "All about swag 16" achievement so I bought a pair of glasses and then my game crashed.

Now I have "All about swag 17" achievement but the rewards weren't added to my account. Can be compensated please? @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas

The proof that the rewards weren't added is in my screenshot in my comment above but I'll copy it here too. One more star (244 - > 245) is from a daily video.

Edit: the rewards popped up just now, like 8 minutes after completing the achievement which is strange. But I'm glad I got rewarded at least ☺️

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

🥲
    the skirt was my second favorite item so i’m not upset... but don’t know if i’ll spin again? that gown though 😩 it’ll probably dye really nicely too given the maroon color...
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!

• Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

Got the pants in my box (I’m not a fan, because its see through) and hair from the new collection 😁

Why are the thongs in between the skirt & top, I have never seen Glu do this🧐🧐
    To keep us playing 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ if the top was right after the skirt most would likely stop playing. I would. 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts

Yeah I’m just gonna curl up and cry in the corner over there...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    @ashleyy omgggg now I wish I would have picked the top because I bought those pants during BF & I love them but don’t have any tops that go with them😩
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    OMG I hate this ugly bag so much and I already have 3. 🤬
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Earnings and then kstars. So I guess that’s a win win 😄 but I wanted hairstyle 🙈 not gonna spin, I’m going to keep saving until Vip. Or maybe should i try again?🤔

Edit: nvm lol 🥲 I really thought I’m gonna be lucky today, but I wasn’t..I got everything I didn’t want. That’s how my luck works 😂 now I have to vote like insane whole weekend to get kstars. 

iOS player 

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

In my free gift box, I picked the pants. They’re totally meh but it’s better than getting the top or shoes 🙄

The bundle is to die for but I don’t think that I’ll ever get it 🥲🥲🥲🥲

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    I love it 😐 also when is glu gonna start giving us good gifts I’m tired of stars and dyes. Give us a top or something 😑
  • RoxyHartRoxyHart Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    I wanted the hair from gb, but got that f* ugly "gym top" in another ugly color, so, i went for a spin and... Felt really good.

edited December 2020
    Ok so maybe not totally identical but this was kollection outfit I was thinking of, the top and skirt in this bundle are really close to the new one.

Here they are side by side! You were right they are super similar. The skirt is basically identical the main difference is the new one is high waisted 😍 
    The first photo shows each bundle, the second shows the 2 different skirts with a random top to show the waist difference 🖤

Edit** whoops I have the skirts switched 🙈 as @AmandaMKkh pointed out 🤍 my bad 
    @ashleyy omgggg now I wish I would have picked the top because I bought those pants during BF & I love them but don’t have any tops that go with them😩
    @ashleymedds aw sorry you didn’t pick it 💔 but the top that goes with it is extremely cute and available for diamonds if that’s helpful 💓

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @rach89 you switched the skirts, the old skirt is the high waisted one 😊
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Uh, a dating event. I like them because you can just breeze through them with them, beats grinding episodes or such. I'm pretty poor right now in both K-stars and cash, but I do hope to get the first Lovely Leather hair though, pretty! 
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014