🗳️☃️ SYS - 12/17/20 - Who wants to make a Snow Angel?☃️❄️👼

Comments

• Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts

0 tickets
    0:00 to wait until next ticket.
    Yeahhh GLU, you really aren’t encouraging me to stay with this game are you?! 😒😒😒
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Edit: I was mistaken, apologies. 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    This thread keeps pulling me back in...... Imagine making a new account to LOL at posts about yourself.
    I don’t make second accounts, but use your imagination as you please.
    edited December 2020
    Edit: mistaken
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    No one:
    Literally no one:

@samanthakkh on the daily 

Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
    edited December 2020
    @pristineperson I actually might believe you since you ignore every other callout. But someone making an account a few minutes ago just to LOL at some certain posts... 

Some people making new accounts this week somehow comes towards me, now I’m just saying if I created a new account, and kept doing it, my main account, this account, would get banned for doing that seeing as it is against the rules to do so.
    At least that’s how I’d think of it, cause someone who had an account for awhile got banned a few days ago, and I checked their comments and saw nothing wrong.
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    @pristineperson I actually might believe you since you ignore every other callout. But someone making an account a few minutes ago just to LOL at some certain posts... 

Does anyone know how many side accounts @pristineperson has created?
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    @ShayShigil I don’t know who @keketzo is but they’ve joined today at 2:49 AM just to LOL my post. I bet it’s someone in the forum. @pristineperson I saw your reply saying it wasn’t you and I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt. I wish the other comments you’ve been tagged in were also addressed.
  • GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 113 Posts

Idk what I’m doing wrong ): I really don’t want to submit gowns or go off theme. Anyone have inspo? 💕

These are extremely cute looks,I'm so sorry about the way the votes turned out. You asked for inspo, and I've noticed in the VB,that looks with the fur stoles/eye gear seem to be the more popular looks. Maybe try those?💖
    benavi12 said:
    @ShayShigil I don’t know who @keketzo is but they’ve joined today at 2:49 AM just to LOL my post. I bet it’s someone in the forum. @pristineperson I saw your reply saying it wasn’t you and I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt. I wish the other comments you’ve been tagged in were also addressed.
    I get I LOL on posts for no reason, it’s selfish and I’m an *ss for that, but I don’t care to actually read call out comments anymore, I just Awesome it Or LOL it then leave it alone.
    Mock and tease me all you want, I get called out a lot to the point where I don’t care to acknowledge them anymore cause I already know what it’s about.
    (I know this comment will have backlash which is why I won’t be responding to quotes about it.)
    edited December 2020
    @pristineperson You've been called out for so many different reasons by so many different dolls. It's not one thing. I'm not mocking or teasing you I just can't stand when people are continuously rude and shady. I love that you're acknowledging that you know why you get called out but clearly don't care or try to adjust your behavior. You wonder why people think troll accounts are you, you have a terrible reputation on this forum.

Edit: I'm realizing that me continuing to comment on it is part of the issue, this is the last time I'll be acknowledging it or you.

@pristineperson You've been called out for so many different reasons by so many different dolls. It's not one thing. I'm not mocking or teasing you I just can't stand when people are continuously rude and shady. I love that you're acknowledging that you know why you get called out but clearly don't care or try to adjust your behavior. You wonder why people think troll accounts are you, you have a terrible reputation on this forum.

Well this is a comment I will respond to.
    I don’t wonder why people think troll accounts are me, I know why. It’s not a surprise to me at all given my behaviour the past few weeks, but I will just say, when I don’t ignore things about me, I will say it, or say something I want to say on my main account, I prefer not to focus on drama wether it’s about others or me, but I wouldn’t go creating a new account for specific reasons. Hell it makes me almost think people on forums are creating second accounts to make others think it is me and to make things worse for me, just like with the one new account that just joined.

I am sorry to everyone for all of my mistakes, reactions and hypocrisy these many weeks, I am, and I will stop putting such behaviour out there on the forums, I plan on moving somewhere new which means I’ll be taking a break from both the game and forums for awhile, so that can be my time to change myself and hopefully things will be better then.
    I wasn’t gonna apologize right now seeming as an apology from me would get trashed instantly as of the past weeks behaviour. I was planning on doing it when I was taking a break for awhile. But here it is, heartfully typed.

• heatherxoxoheatherxoxo Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Looks like I won’t be getting the dress 😢
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    @hotshocolate Thank you so much!! 🥺 I’m not sure whats been happening to my scores but I haven’t broken 50 in a while. I hope they change the voting algorithm back, it’s really demotivating. 

@Glitterface thank you for the compliment and the inspo/advice. I’ll submit my next look with eye gear and the one after with the fur stole and see how it scores. 💓
  • didianadidiana Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Romaki said:
    It's really disheartening to see all these awesome outfits here get less than 35 votes, if even they can't get the last earnable than what's the point? It's supposed to be earnable, everyone who submits decent outfits for every ticket should be able to get it, the earnables are meant as participation prizes so our time isn't wasted creating outfits for nothing. I barely have any suitable clothing and my first look got 34 votes, every look on this page should have gotten 10 more votes at least. The style level clothing go to 0.0001% of players and even the last earnable is basically impossible - so what's the point in playing SYS? To get accessoires for other SYS we're going to lose? A competition is no fun when other players are heavily favored. I understand that I'm not going to win because I'm missing out on some essentials to compete, but seeing all these awesome dolls lose just makes no sense to me. 
    EXACTLY! @KalindaKing please read this and listen to the customers. Is sad and this ia happening since the sys update :( 
    Android Player KKH
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts

I'm on your same boat Dolls. After a lightly overwhelming start, my looks just flopped. I also took inspo from @ashleydianem looks (I think it's fair to acknowledge that) and tried a snow Angel gown, but the VB is against me.
    Too bad I don't care.
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut I can’t enter to my game for two days
    I deleted it and installed again, but nothing happens. It stays on loading and then goes back to home screen 

• Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

Here we go again 😬
    I’ve spotted 5 TB in my group already, so I’m going to participate until I have the first earnable outfit. 
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    I guess my game was selected to have decent scores this week & of course it’s when I feel meh about the earnables and TS prizes... i’m having fun creating looks though!!!

i’m utterly SHOCKED and in disbelief from my TS group though. genuinely really confused, I haven’t had a chill SYS like this since the very first one of the new system the 80s prom one😳 and i’m in silver III....? i’m certain it won’t last but i’m so confused since silver III is always insane? & everyone in my top 5 are on theme which is also a pleasant surprise.... too bad I don’t even have a shot at getting the nose blush which is the only item I love😢
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    Thank you @Honeykiszez for the gift ❤️ I used it in my 4th look 

Here's my 3rd an 4th looks 

🦋Android Player🦋
  • jezebellejezebelle Registered Users, Member 66 Posts

My side game I just started is doing significantly better and I only have one coat and no hats. I just don’t understand what changed. I used to get high 40s to 50s most looks as I’ve been playing a while and have a decent closet. So frustrating. 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    This is a disaster🤦🏼‍♀️

• xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @rach89

at this point maybe it’s just my week to get bad scores lmao 

im going to try a ice skater look next but after I’ll just submit whatever idec I want to level down anyway 😕

Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • coconutfudgecoconutfudge Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    edited December 2020
    cant believe i just scrolled through 7 pages of this thread LOL... the looks posted are all lovely though  <3
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Hi dolls! I needed some advice about changing my eyes. Please, if you have any suggestions what would suit my doll, do tell.

Awesome = The current eyes suit your doll.
    Lol = Change them.