💖KK:H Weekend Event - 12/18/20 Love is in the AIr - Dating Weekend!💖

Comments

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    @thesweetone I got that hair too! 
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    The possible redesign is sleek, but that pastel is eye-straining. I hope if they rework everything, then we'd get the option to change the background to another pattern. I think I could like it with like dark flowers or whatever.

But KKH has such an iconic look, and that just looks like a downgrade to appeal to kids. I think leaning in more to the humor and keeping the storylines up with the times would be a better draw. After all, that's the draw of the game, playing the story. I think Stardom did really well with the storyline and quests. New players just get thrown into the game and at like level 5 they get bombarded with 20 quests, I think that's more discouraging than the current design. Trying to follow 20 threads and forgetting storylines because newbies just have to do everything.

I do support a new design, especially if it makes certain gameplay elements better. I'd love to see more work be put into the wardrobe, like some sorting options.

Also, like, 4-6 outfits a week is a lot and it shows. Before you find more designers to hire, just repack some of the oldest favorites for earnable (and missable) events. Or do a SYS with rare dye prizes.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    deliqhted said:
    Another black hairstyle in a couture kollection whats new? 🙄 What’s even more frustrating is that we literally just had a discussion about this and Kalinda even told them how we feel about it but glu went ahead and did it again.
    I totally agree with you. But for this one at least I’m going to give them the benefit of the doubt. Everything for this update is likely already scheduled and can’t be changed. Hopefully they fix this for the next update. Or just stop diamond collections altogether.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Maria2019 said:
    @thesweetone I got that hair too! 

Congrats doll! The hair is cute ❤️
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Got the pants in my free box & I like them

iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

Disappointed but not surprised 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
    @Amy136602 Your doll is stunning! I'm so jealous you got the dress immediately😭
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts

😭😭😭
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    Maria2019 said:
    @Amy136602 Your doll is stunning! I'm so jealous you got the dress immediately😭
    Thank you @Maria2019 I really appreciate it!❤️💕✨
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    One week till Christmas.  Aaaack so much to do.  But we have the weekend event first right?  Happy Friday Dolls.  If you're digging out of the snow,  <3 think happy thoughts, then go get a hot cocoa.  Good luck with Gift Boxes!  I love the red outfit in the diamond kollection.  One game won it and immediately dyed it purple.

IF you are a crashing Android - Glu announced a patch update v11.6.1 for Android on Monday, and it has resolved the crashing issue for Android.  If you just play/visit on weekends.....go get that update! :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Happy with that 😃

I play on iOS
    edited December 2020
    My doll trying out the Lovely Leather hair. I know the shoes don't really go with the dress but I can't find a decent pair of shoes to match it.

My free box:

I'm sitting out this event now. I'm going to focus on voting in the SYS all weekend.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

. rach89 said:
    @YoMomma I tried quoting you twice and it’s not popping up? Maybe it needed approval? That’s never happened to me 🤷🏻‍♀️ Anyway... Yes! You get 40 event points 🖤
    I'll go check for you
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    i didnt care what item i got, just as long as i got one. im also happy because i had all four items in my gb.

that’s for amateurs
  • hotshocolatehotshocolate Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I knew it was a bad idea 🙃😭 every. single. time.

• josiejosiejosiejosie Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    emmaisson said:

🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
    I feel you.. 😅🥲

IKEA LOVER🇸🇪

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    you would do a second spin on the diamond kollection? I had the bag and I don’t like it.
    In general I hate the diamond kollections because are a rip-off but this is beautiful.
    agree: another spin
    like: no
  • KaaylaKaayla Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    edited December 2020
    the two of m fave things i won today..hair and dress also i noticed the hair looks weird in this close up pose..n i forgot to edit it..lol
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

got the pants in my free box! they’re a little hard to style, but i like the ✨sparkle✨
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts

🦋Android Player🦋
  • cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts

I swear I’m not a hacker!! I just got a survey from Glu to review these designs for a potential redesign of KKH.. what do y’all think? (I saved these images from the survey, if this is against the rules I will happily take them down 💕)
    I like the look but still no update to the kloset? Can we please get a category for gowns and bathing suits? wtf glu?

• lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    cdm1947 said:

I swear I’m not a hacker!! I just got a survey from Glu to review these designs for a potential redesign of KKH.. what do y’all think? (I saved these images from the survey, if this is against the rules I will happily take them down 💕)
    I like the look but still no update to the kloset? Can we please get a category for gowns and bathing suits? wtf glu?

There is a filter button so maybe it's for filtering them as gowns or so? 
    Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I never spin diamond kollections cause my luck is awful. But oml that red dress is beautiful. Yet another gorgeous natural hairstyle in a diamond kollection.🙄

I already know I will hear my Jazzlyn go off about it when she wakes up, she will be crushed cause she loves braids and twists. (She's on the verge on starting her first period, so she's extra emotional) Why must Glu be this way?! 

Got energy on both of my games. I really, really love that blue dress and the hair, but Idk if I should continue or not. Then, of course, I didn't pick an item in the gb. 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Do we not have a weekend gig anymore or is something wrong with my game?