🗳️☃️ SYS - 12/17/20 - Who wants to make a Snow Angel?☃️❄️👼

Comments

• benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    henriette said:
    Has anyone else noticed a correlation between their amount of votes and SYS level?  I was in Silver III for two SYSs and was getting 40s-50s, but no TS prizes. So I tried leveling down, but in Silver I, I have yet to reach 40!  My highest score was a 39 in slumber party.  30s and a 29 (ouch!) so far this week. I guess my plan now is to level up again so at least I can get the earnables. 🤷🏼‍♀️ TS prizes are a wash either way for me. 
    I was in silver III and had a 49.4 average for the PJ SYS and levelled up to gold for the tropical getaway SYS and had a 50 average. But after that SYS I levelled down back to silver III and I can’t get higher than a 39. 
  • henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    @AaliyahKKH @benavi12  Darn, I thought I was onto something.  Seems it is randomly decided which games get good and which get bad scores. 
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    edited December 2020
    My casual looks aren't working, and my snow/angel look didn't work. Every single look is scoring between 29-38, bye bye earnable hair (:
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    edited December 2020
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @rociodemayo the outfit is the first earnable, the hair is last 😊
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I guess they plan noone to remain on silver III?🤷‍♀️
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    dpeters said:
    @rociodemayo the outfit is the first earnable, the hair is last 😊
    Oh lol i am so dumb ty
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    I feel like a fool for getting my hopes up after 46 votes 😔
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    henriette said:
    Has anyone else noticed a correlation between their amount of votes and SYS level?  I was in Silver III for two SYSs and was getting 40s-50s, but no TS prizes. So I tried leveling down, but in Silver I, I have yet to reach 40!  My highest score was a 39 in slumber party.  30s and a 29 (ouch!) so far this week. I guess my plan now is to level up again so at least I can get the earnables. 🤷🏼‍♀️ TS prizes are a wash either way for me. 
    I was silver II last weekend and started off bad, but then was getting high 40's-50's. Now I'm at silver III and getting low 40's. I don't think there's any correlation, just vague themes that are splitting votes.
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts

Some more looks, not doing too hot. 😅
    Bronze III, no TB just good players. 🙂
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    @henriette I’m going to keep track if I score badly after levelling down or not. I have not scored this badly in a very long time. 
  • krissyGkrissyG Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Call me wacky but I prefer the earmuffs over the blush nose🤷🏽‍♀️
  • henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    benavi12 said:
    @henriette I’m going to keep track if I score badly after levelling down or not. I have not scored this badly in a very long time. 
    Same!  It’s soul-crushing to not reach the last earnable. 😫
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    My looks 3, 4, & 5❄️👼🏼
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

1st place doll is not even in a winter inspired gown...🤡🤡🤡 
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    I can’t decide if to buy this- i really like the dress but i hate the hair and i always say never spend money unless you like all 3 items...does it do well in SYS?

Like= yes it does well in sys buy it
    LOL = No it does not do well do not buy it
    I’m so annoyed i just went to buy it and it’s changed to a different one🤡 how long will it take for it to come back? Idk how the rotations work 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thank you so much @ashleyy! Thank you @RachelLiebe; I’m doing alright; sending good vibes your way this event 😊
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    looks 1-5, i personally like my fifth look 😊 i’m in 16th place in gold one not surprised tho, i don’t expect to win any ts items 🤪

the jumper is nice, i wonder if the letters on it mean something? 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @scarley1999 don’t worry hun, i couldn’t resist the look either but got it on the second turn, did  not wait too long. The dress does not do well in SYS but the hair surprisingly worked wonders sometimes. 
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Romaki said:
    the jumper is nice, i wonder if the letters on it mean something? 
    It repeats H0AH8U, in that order it could be ho - a - hate - u, but I don't think that fits the Christmas spirit. 🤣
    I’m curious if Glu knew what they were doing when they put the letters on, and what it sounds like, but now you got it stuck in my head😂